NO SUSPENSION FOR COOKE!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Re: NO SUSPENSION FOR COOKE!!!!!

I predicted 2 games but not surprised by this. I'm not sure if going after Cindy Criesby is the right thing to do but it sure the hell would be what I would do!

The hiring of Bettman was one of the worst mistakes the league could have ever made. The NHL is a 3rd class joke of a league. Had they hired the right commish things could have been much different. (Brian Burke would be my first choice). They do the wrong thing at every turn.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aldo83. Show aldo83's posts

This might be bad to say...but i really hope someone blindsides Sid the girl...we'll see if they apply the same ruling then!!! LOOCH, SHAWN, BEGIN, BIG Z... AND THEY SHOULD CALL UP LANE MACDERMID FROM PROVIDENCE...BETTER TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS!!! The game on the 18th will really show if the players care or not about how this season has been going.

THE N.H.L. IS A JOKE!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Well this will be ugly.

The same hit happens to Crosby and there will be suspensions.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

I guess if he didnt get suspended (which is a slap in the face) then the bruins BETTER do something about it the next time they play the pens, if they dont, then I'll lose respect for the whole team!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puppydog1. Show puppydog1's posts

I just wish we still had O'reilly, Wensink and Jonathan.  And a REAL captain wearing the honored "C" like Johnny "The Chief" Bucyk.  And I'm not even watch on the 18th because this team is so chock-full of marshmallows I don't think they even know HOW to retaliate. 

Look what we have...Paille, Ryder, Krejci, Satab, Sturm, Hunwick, Recchi and Wideman.  Chucky Kobasew or Glen Metropolit have more heart than all these guys put together.

Ciarelli and Neely need to go.  If they want to tinker with something, get them a garage and they can work on old cars or something but LEAVE MY HOCKEY TEAM ALONE!!!!

They have ruined this team for a long time to come (see recent large contracts for mediocre players) and they REALLY need to leave. 

With Neely's mentorship, Lucic is now a total cream puff who has maybe two weak fights and 3-4 hits all season. 

And one year after winning the Norris, Zdeno Chara (one of slow feet who bumbles about with no real purpose on the ice) has proven (at least to me) that his Norris-winning performance was a FLUKE!  Bigbird on skates. 

I actually hope the defending Stanley Cup Champions come in here...kick this team's you-know-what up and down the ice and win 8-0.  Maybe THEN there will be a change in leadership and a new philosophy up there in the glamour boxes. 

Sad but true, ...that's the only way this team  is going to get ANY BETTER!!Yell

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Make it a point to go after Crosby--- Going after Cooke would be a waste of time--- hurt them just how they hurt us.  Then watch the NHL squirm when the chosen one is laying on the ice.

NEXT!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

B's didn't "rally" when Savard went down early in the season, why would they now?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puppydog1. Show puppydog1's posts

Actually...I don't care WHO wins the dumb game...I would like to see some HEART....and EMOTION...and Crosby, Malkin and Staal (in that order) carrried off on a backboard.....and THEN Ciarelli and Neely say adios!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Johnnybruin. Show Johnnybruin's posts

In Response to Re: NO SUSPENSION FOR COOKE!!!!!:
    This is the best news I have heard in a long time!  This gives those gutless wonders a chance to redeem themselves on the 18th!  If nothing is done to Cooke and Crosby, I will not watch the remainder of the season!
    Posted by MeanE

I hope you are right but nothing will be done because the BRUINS DON`T CARE!!
    They didn`t care when it happened, why would they now!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from surfingdjc. Show surfingdjc's posts

All these post make me laugh about the hit, what will happend to Cooke and what the Bruins should have done about it.

The game is fast and things happen all over the ice and in the thick of things you cannot see everything that goes on.  Lucic and Wideman were ahead of the play, behind the play were Ryder and Hunwick. I don't know what they saw but Ryder did go at him so I think he may have seen what happend. but seriously what is Ryder or Hunwick going to do. Lucic and Wideman had no idea what happened.  Remember the Lemeuix hit on Draper in the playoffs back in the late 90's. Nobody did anything to Lemeuix.
    Rember the Dale Hunter hit on Turgeon in 89, there was pig pile after but nothing really happened to Hunter.  The only retaliation after the Savard hit was to win. That does not make the Bruins sissies or cowards or not having any heart.  I'm just as disappointed this year as everybody else...... I think Lucic being hurt all year and Chara with the finger problem has allowed too many teams to take liberties. As far as the next game against the Pens on the 18th that's a different story.  Remember the next game the Avs and Wings played against Lemeiux. It was beautiful.... I believe there were 11 fighting majors. Since Campbell did his typical no suspension on an obvious elbow (I agree with a lot of posts that he has it in for the Bruins.) he and the NHL are responsible for what happens on the 18th.
         I think the Bruins should go after Crosby, Malkin, Staal, Gonchar and of course Cooke. I don't mean pansie hits from behind like Bertuzzi on Moore or Brashear beating up on regular players or Lindy Ruff sending out his tough guys to punch out non fighters. Hit them every time you can and a little extra punch or face wash just to let you know your there. If Crosby and Malkin and company want to fight back than so be it.  As far as Cooke he needs to take a beating and a good one, forget the code and pound him to the ice... pound him with extreme prejudice. Let Thortnon or Chara deal with Rup. Don't take stupid penalties and win the game. If they don't seek some kind of retaliation then this team does suffer from a lack of heart and the don't deserve to go anyhwhere this year.

Dan Clarke!
    Boston fan for life.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

This might be bad to say...but i really hope someone blindsides Sid the girl...we'll see if they apply the same ruling then!!! LOOCH, SHAWN, BEGIN, BIG Z... AND THEY SHOULD CALL UP LANE MACDERMID FROM PROVIDENCE...BETTER TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS!!! The game on the 18th will really show if the players care or not about how this season has been going. THE N.H.L. IS A JOKE!!!!
    Posted by aldo83

AGREE 100%

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

The VERY FIRST Thing that should be done when they meet the Penguins again is ........picture this,

Puck drops at opening face-off, Sturm dumps puck into the offensive zone.
    Lucic (or any big body) heads full speed into the zone toward Fleury and doesn't stop until Fleury and the net are back through the end boards!!!!!!!  Message sent....end of story....win the F...ing hockey game!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThisIsBruinsCountry. Show ThisIsBruinsCountry's posts

The officiating cost us the Carolina series.  The same officiating the gave the Cup away to Sindey last year.

Bottom line is if Looch gets suspended in the Montreal series, and Walker is around to score the game 7 winner after taking Wards head off, something is seriously wrong.

I thought all along last year in the playoffs, the B's would smoke a team like Pitt.  Seems the powers that be agreed, and bounced us early.

I used to think only the NFL and MLB were rigged.  Since I've learned not only are the NHL and NBA fixed too, so are the Olympics and College sports too.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoryNeutral. Show TheoryNeutral's posts

habssuck09,  do you remember the cross check to the face Lucic got by Komisarek game4 .  He got tossed out but guess what .. NO SUSPENSION. That's your proof there are two different measures.  I can't even explain how sad I am from this sport I love. 
    Posted by BsLegion

The good that comes out of this is that it might ignite the team. I want to see them M A D . We wouldn't have been able to witness the revenge if justice had been served.

Let Cooke step onto the ice with big Z and Thorny on the 18th. I have faith that the team will serve justice. I don't have faith that they'll win but I do have faith what they'll serve vengeance. Um, I mean justice.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Hey by the way they found Crosby's glove and stick.....
    They were up Collin Cambells asz!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

Can't remember if it was the first or second Bergeron concussion hit that there was no penalty.

And there wasn't a whole lot of emotion or retaliation from the rest of the team

Bruins have been lacking in lot of areas for a long time

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

Hey by the way they found Crosby's glove and stick..... They were up Collin Cambells asz!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by scottm50

hahahahahahah... im surprised Patrice didn't get suspended because Crosby's glove was in his bag

Sections
Shortcuts