NOT RENEWING MY SEASON TICKETS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisbruinsfan1985. Show chrisbruinsfan1985's posts

NOT RENEWING MY SEASON TICKETS

I have 4 season tickets and was planning on renewing right when the renewal package came out but i figured i would wait to see how they did after the olymmpic break.

One game says enough.

Why am i going to pay for this garbage product anymore? One playoff series win in 10 years?

Do you really see these guys scoring enough goals to beat any team 4 times in 7 games?

I dont think so. What a DISGRACE.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Re: NOT RENEWING MY SEASON TICKETS

Ohhh, but next year will be better...lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

are you home from the game already?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisbruinsfan1985. Show chrisbruinsfan1985's posts

DISGRACEFUL

Bergeron gets injured during the first game of the olympics and can play the rest of the games? Then is out tonight?

WHAT are we paying for?

to think that MILAN LUCIC made the Canadian Olympic Team training camp make me laugh

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfaninbc. Show bruinfaninbc's posts

you are right  man  this team is a joke.Like usual no goals again,lucic is playing
    like a wimp.Ryder aweful.Wheeler is a joke.Wideman brutal,tradeThomas  and rebuild

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisbruinsfan. Show chrisbruinsfan's posts

GIVE EM UP...THESE GUYS STINK!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

you won't do it.  The Die-Hards NEVER make any statements to the organization.  Don't give me this nonsense!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheelhouse46. Show Wheelhouse46's posts

If the bruins land Taylor Hall with torontos pick... watch how fast those season tickets start selling.

Sections
Shortcuts