Nothing Will Change Until New Ownership

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FairbanksAK. Show FairbanksAK's posts

Re: Nothing Will Change Until New Ownership

Riiiite im sure it's just a coincidence that the worst owner in sports is associated with 35 years of miserable ownership and a putrid playoff record for the last 17 years...

will the gullible appologists ever take thier heads out of the sand?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KlausVonScribe. Show KlausVonScribe's posts

In Response to Re: Nothing Will Change Until New Ownership:
    Be happy for Pete's sake, we could be Florida Panther's fans...
    Posted by BruinsManiac

At least the Panthers made it to a Stanley Cup Final in recent memory and beat the Bruins in the playoffs I might add.

They accomplished more as a freakin expansion team then what the Bruins have.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

The Panthers did not win the cup so it don't mean a thing. Nobody cares about second place. Right now is what matters and right now the Bruins look pretty darn good. I was just watching the best of Bobby Orr on DVD and he said that one of the most important things about the cup win in 1970 was losing in 1969. Maybe losing this year was enough to put our team over the top next year. The players wanted it bad and I believe they learned alot this year. This year is our chance and they know it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoonieMcKutchins. Show BoonieMcKutchins's posts

We make the playoffs for 2 years in a row so now jewcobs can justify raising ticket prices through the roof. It's pathetic and a damn shame. I wish we could run this dirt bag outa town, he doesnt know anything about hockey. Just watch him or his son in interviews, they dont have a clue what they are talking about when it comes to hockey. Charlie is too busy playing with his pony's and daddy is a greedy peice of ****
    Posted by SpJay76

Not only that SpJay but Jacobs is doing this at a time where almost every other franchise in pro sports is freezing thier prices or lowering them because of this brutal recession. Not Jacobs though, he has starved Bruins fans so much over the past 2 decades with his futility and mediocrity that its yet another chance to exploit the fans once again at the slightest hint of sucess (making it to the second round) I'm sure the #1 finish in the east is like winning the Stanley Cup to them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmikebruins8. Show mrmikebruins8's posts

since buying the team the bruins have been to the playoffs like 30 times stanley cup 2 times he just wont pay but now he is or i should say his kids are yr 3 under gm pc it will be a great yr

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoonieMcKutchins. Show BoonieMcKutchins's posts

since buying the team the bruins have been to the playoffs like 30 times stanley cup 2 times he just wont pay but now he is or i should say his kids are yr 3 under gm pc it will be a great yr
    Posted by mrmikebruins8

Yeah and the majority of those years there were only 19 teams in the league and 16 teams made the playoffs. Wow some accomplishment. You realize it has been 17 years since the Bruins even won a second round series right Mikey

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from squeef. Show squeef's posts

Jacobs may be miserable, that we can all agree on but you need to also know that he is not micro managing the team. Sine Chia has taken over there has been great progress, so really its pretty useless to bash the guy however fun it may be. Maybe give it some time to develop before completely trashing a young team.

Also the florida panthers are a terrible team and I would rather have a rich Bruins history than a panthers team that, ya know, one time they made it to the finals and lost.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealist. Show TheRealist's posts

Jacobs may be miserable, that we can all agree on but you need to also know that he is not micro managing the team. Posted by squeef

How do you know that? Look at all the buyout money that Chia has tied up in the cap, all of it could be just sent down to providence and Chia would have alot more money to play with, this has Jacobs grubby paws all over it.

How about the loads of LTIE money that Chia COULD HAVE SPENT at the last 2 trade deadlines and he didnt spend a nickel of it. Thats all Jacobs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenian1967. Show fenian1967's posts

In Response to Nothing Will Change Until New Ownership:
    we should all put money in the kitty to pay someone to put a cap in JJ. and JJ jr.
    Posted by BostonBruinsfan4life

I'll supply the bullets. Love the Bruins, HATE the Jacobs'

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BarfBagBilly. Show BarfBagBilly's posts

JJ could care less about the fans or winning the cup, he has shown us all that over the past 10 or so years. The Bruins tradition disappeared with the old garden (MAy it rest in peace!!) This once proud franchise is now a joke! We can only blame The Jacobs family, it is funny those who blamed Sinden but he could not over ride his boss anytmore than you can over ride yours! You saw what new ownership did for the Pats and Sox and hey know the Celtics have # 17. Do you ever think the bruins will win a cup with JJ? NEVER!
    Posted by dei991

I hate to say it but I agree with your assesment

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANLUCICBRUINS1952. Show MILANLUCICBRUINS1952's posts

PATRIOTS: New Ownership:YES Championship: YES REDSOX: New Ownership: YES Championship: YES CELTICS: New Ownership: YES Championship: YES BRUINS: New Owner: NOPE Championship: NOPE
    Posted by EratX

Another year, another trashtastic team

somethings never change!

Ownership needs to go.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gcoles. Show gcoles's posts

PATRIOTS: New Ownership:YES Championship: YES REDSOX: New Ownership: YES Championship: YES CELTICS: New Ownership: YES Championship: YES BRUINS: New Owner: NOPE Championship: NOPE
    Posted by EratX

this says it all right here

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dryroasted. Show dryroasted's posts

The Bruins are the only organization in the NHL that base a seasons success on concession sales rather then their record.
    Posted by vigbig.

B I N G O

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FairbankAK. Show FairbankAK's posts

BINGO is that your pet elephants name .
    dryroasted is that ur brain ,
    and this is another failed thread from 1957

Sections
Shortcuts