Now that Sobotka is a top 3 center again...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Now that Sobotka is a top 3 center again...

I kind of like idea of reuniting that Sobotka - Ryder - Wheeler line.  Remember how dominant that line was in the Buffalo series?  Then just have Savard (another playmaking center) replace Krecji on the Satan - Lucic line.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Re: Now that Sobotka is a top 3 center again...

I like that idea - different from what the boston.com notes are reporting as of now, but a good idea I think.  Lucic can be that extra protection for Savard if things get silly. 

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/

The beauty of Julien mixing his lines, first to compensate for no Savard and then to jumpstart some guys versus Buffalo, is that the team can play well with a number of different configurations up front - the lines seem flexible, with the team playing like a team, and I think that presents difficulties for the Flyers, although they did dominate for stretches last night.  Mark Stuart will hopefully be a big addition on the back line in place of McQuaid, who's done yeoman's work as a rookie thrown into the fire.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I like that too better than Savard with Ryder and Wheeler!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from badbruin77. Show badbruin77's posts

In Response to Now that Sobotka is a top 3 center again...:
    I kind of like idea of reuniting that Sobotka - Ryder - Wheeler line.  Remember how dominant that line was in the Buffalo series?  Then just have Savard (another playmaking center) replace Krecji on the Satan - Lucic line.
    Posted by abra-cadaver

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from badbruin77. Show badbruin77's posts

In Response to Now that Sobotka is a top 3 center again...:
    Posted by abra-cadaver

i likbe sobotkaback with wheeler and ryder this way u can spread out your lines the best u can with all the injuries the flyers are a bunch of losers the only problem i have moving forward is do we have enough to take pitt

Sections
Shortcuts