Now the whole world can see these cowards for who they are!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Now the whole world can see these cowards for who they are!

One fight and that's it!

Pits, more physical and more jump, Bs are an embarrassment!

I hope Cooke gets a hatrick to rub it in.

At least finish your checks you losers.

Wideman and Ryder should be sent to KHL!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

Re: Now the whole world can see these cowards for who they are!

I am little ticked off right now.. Pitt is playing tougher.. and Cooke is still playing dirty with that lil' tripping call... As of right now.. I dont know if I can last through the whole 2nd period...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In Response to Now the whole world can see these cowards for who they are!:
    One fight and that's it! Pits, more physical and more jump, Bs are an embarrassment! I hope Cooke gets a hatrick to rub it in. At least finish your checks you losers. Wideman and Ryder should be sent to KHL!
    Posted by thefly8

Relax, still two periods to go, what was Cooke on the ice for like 2 minutes, was in the box for 7.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I like what Thornton did.  I would like to see a second round.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealist. Show TheRealist's posts

I agree with the first 2 posters. These Bruins are soft as Jello

pbergeron37 aka dkrejci46 you are the most pathetic Bruins apologist on these boards and that is really saying something. You are a joke and no one here values your opinion. Go back to sniffing your mothers underwear when she leaves you home alone to do her grocery shopping

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

your kidding right!

you must either pc or a pit fan.

pc was on 98.5 saying how bs are going play hard and finish checks! what a f n lyer! I can't see how anyone would pay to see this band of cowards!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from everyname. Show everyname's posts

I've been fearing this, it would be worse for this team to lose and not play physically (taking some penalties), than to play it clean and lose.   If this game continues as is, it would be devastating and the Bruins will not make the playoffs.  The most important thing about tonight is, no matter what happens, they (and the fans) can leave the ice feeling proud.  Just going out and losing the game weakly is not going to help.

Come on Boston...  there is still time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I was hoping for more than one short fight... but I will give it until the end of the game before I criticize. Pens do seem to have the edge in hits and hustle so far though.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

In Response to Re: Now the whole world can see these cowards for who they are!:
    pbergeron37,
     Are you serious,  What the hell kind of Euro trash game you watching?  Unlike you I live in south Florida and I gotta watch FSN Pitt. and these guys are saying that Pitt is in control.. And the way I am watching it.. THEY ARE.. COOKE is still playing cheap!!!!!

Finishing checks tonight!!!!... Thats what your supposed to do every night! I guess thats how far the bruins have come...  Alot of hype and a lot air so far tonight...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I am afraid we are in for this soft, cowardly hockey for some time. With PC at the helm and CJ behind the bench I expect many more years of this cr@p

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

The good thing is that the sensible person wont show at games or renew season tickets which force them to make a change i guess.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

If this is the product they want to produce for us.. Me living in Miami,, why the hell should i order Center Ice next year,,, I already feel like i 've been ripped off this year

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Because the NHL or Bruins don't deserve a cent of my money, I watch the games on line,

Big Bad Cowards are back!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GutlessChara. Show GutlessChara's posts

In Response to Now the whole world can see these cowards for who they are!:
    One fight and that's it! Pits, more physical and more jump, Bs are an embarrassment! I hope Cooke gets a hatrick to rub it in. At least finish your checks you losers. Wideman and Ryder should be sent to KHL!
    Posted by thefly8

big and yellow like their team captain

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeymac. Show hockeymac's posts

This is such a joke the Bruins are once again showing the have no grit, no real good hits, their slow, passing is average, shots most miss the net, this team is not much better than some college team, or high school for that matter.   

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In Response to Re: Now the whole world can see these cowards for who they are!:
    In Response to Now the whole world can see these cowards for who they are! : big and yellow like their team captain
    Posted by GutlessChara

You really are an idiot! Chara saw his team was lifeless and he threw down (and layed some smack on Rupp.)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Gotta admit that I agree with most of your posts.. B's are being out hit and out hustled too.. Why is it that I see these guys skate by opportunities to take the body with a hit? Glad to see Chara step up.. but... where has that side of him been this year?  AT this point, ( between the 2nd & 3rd).. I say skrew it and just go out with a bang.. Run everybody.. baggem and taggem .. they have no shot at pulling this game out.. i watch the Pens PP and its in our zone for the entire 2.. watcha B;s PP and they are lucky to get 1 shot on net.. Krecji had a clear shot and opted to try to squeaze a pass thru everyone.. results... no shot on goal coz it was broken up.. SHOOT and Crash that net.. w t f is wrong with these guys?    Gonna go vom now...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Got to hand it to Pens coaching staff -- allowing for a few token fighting matchups. Couple of good punches by Thornton -- no surprise. Same for Chara but not enough to send a message. Pens are controlling the physical matchups -- Crosby untouched -- needs to be blindsided but his protectors in the stripped suits won't let that happen. Thornton gets extra 10 I guess for not abiding by the code. When was the last time Carcillo got a major for punching a man down and out? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

I really expected to see the Bruins put a beatdown on a PIT team the same way they put a hurt on Philly a week ago tonight. With all the emotion coming in plus the importance of the game in general, I thought they'd take control of the game early and get 4 goals tonight.

Shows what I know.

The even more annoying thing is that the Pens played last night, and are still outskating the Bruins.

Thankfully for the Bruins, NYR is currently losing to the Blues. But it'd be a lot easier if BOS can find some sort of turnaround in the next 15 minutes. Their season may be depending on it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Does it really matter anyway.....NO

Their offense is lacking big time against most everyone, but it never shows up against the top teams. And, it doesnt help when Rask gives up the soft goals....

Cooke fought, he got hit, Its over, move on. Other wise we would have had another Bertuzzi/Morris incident and thats exactly what the sport needs. Why would any of you expected any more from tonights game that what was presented. The Brutal beat down was never gonna happen. I diots