Offer sheets on RFA's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeantownBDH. Show BeantownBDH's posts

Offer sheets on RFA's

I know there are lots of RFA's out there this season, but there is one that sticks out to me as one I would like to see the B's put in on. I've seen this guy play at the junior level and win a Memorial Cup with the London Knights back in 2005. Since then he's been underground for the last few seasons playing in the minors, but since has re surfaced out of the NYI organization, and they would be foolish not to sign him. The guy I speak of is Rob Shremp. Yeah, I know another C - man, but he also plays wing and has also been known to play defence aswell. He's a universal player with one hell of a scoring touch. Just a thought, but I bet it would pan out. They could use a guy with his attitude in the locker room aswell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyBQ1d-e7n8

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Offer sheets on RFA's

It's possible, but players with very little NHL production don't receive offer sheets from clubs other than their own.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from derrickmorin. Show derrickmorin's posts

Shremp is not very good.  He has crazy good stick skills but that's it.  He will resign with NYI anyways.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Raskman. Show Raskman's posts

There's a reason the Oilers let him go on waivers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Really?  There's 4 RFA's that stick out to me.  Their names are Bobby Ryan, James Neal, David Perron, and Joe Pavelski.  Eklund claims the Bruins have interest in Perron and Pavelski.  Not sure how much truth there is to that, though.  I guess the only way we'll ever know is if the B's place an offer sheet on one or both of them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from derrickmorin. Show derrickmorin's posts

In Response to Re: Offer sheets on RFA's:
    Really?  There's 4 RFA's that stick out to me.  Their names are Bobby Ryan, James Neal, David Perron, and Joe Pavelski.  Eklund claims the Bruins have interest in Perron and Pavelski.  Not sure how much truth there is to that, though.  I guess the only way we'll ever know is if the B's place an offer sheet on one or both of them.
    Posted by beantowngm15

Name one thing Ek has ever gotten right.  If he links Perron and Pavelski to Boston, cross them off the list of guys we may see with the B's.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Posted by beantowngm15

http://hockeybuzzhogwash.com/

You really need to stop paying any attention to Eklund.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

I don't pay much attention to Eklund, don't worry.  I occassionally take a look at hockeybuzz but nothing frequent.  I can't stand Ek's stupid "rumors" (things he made up and printed to call it news)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MontrealBrewin. Show MontrealBrewin's posts

I don't pay much attention to Eklund, don't worry.  I occassionally take a look at hockeybuzz but nothing frequent.  I can't stand Ek's stupid "rumors" (things he made up and printed to call it news)
    Posted by beantowngm15

Eklund's a tool (e5)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

You might as well put a conch shell to your ear as listen to Ek. Seems like a decent guy, but negative creditability.

Posted by beantowngm15

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeantownBDH. Show BeantownBDH's posts

Funny cause he only played 7 games as an Oiler before resurfacing as an Islander. Posting a respectable 7-18-25 with a -4 in 44GP. The other players you speak of are definitely respectable players, but will come at a much higher cost. I'm sure Shremp could be signed for less than 1m which could not be said for those you have listed. I'll go as far as to say that, yes his defensive game is nothing to be desired, but I don't think that is anything that couldn't be remedied with the Bruins system. Most of the reason the Oilers waived him is because of his poor ( I'm the best ) attitude. Believe me or not, I don't really care, it's truth. I still feel strongly that he has changed and matured on and off the ice, and it will reflect in his game. I know I would certainly take a chance.