Offical game 7 prediction thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupportor. Show Gardensupportor's posts

Re: Offical game 7 prediction thread

DEJA VU - 1 Year ago almost to the day.

Game 7 Eastern Conference Semi-Finals.

Carolina 3
    Boston 2 (OT)

Look for a similar outcome on Friday.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

Philly was gassed and hanging on late in the game....once again the Bruins make a goalie look better than he actually is....if they come out with intensity and pot the first goal that will be the key to winning....a fair shake from the refs wouldn't hurt either...the B's will go on to face those hated scabs!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from philathrilla. Show philathrilla's posts

As a Flyer fan, momentum can either be solidified or dashed by who gets that first goal.  I can also say that when the Flyers were up 3-1 in 2000 against the eventual Stanley Cup champ Devils, I could never imagine them not closing that series out, but it happens, even to the Pens last night.

I'm sure the Bruin fans going to the game tomorrow won't show a defeated attitude heading into the arena, I sure wouldn't.  I just hope that the worst officials in professional sports don't become more of a factor than the players tomorrow night.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

unfortunatly  i dont see the b's winning game 7   0-3 in their last three attempts plus philly has all the momentum now

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

Nice elbow call on Paile - Hartnell looked like he got shot in the head - the elbow never touched him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

Bruins silence their doubters on a "fluke" goal and the pads of Tuukka.

Bruins- 1

Thugs- 0

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macacanadiannut. Show Macacanadiannut's posts

In Response to Offical game 7 prediction thread:
    Before the series I predicted the bruins would win a hard fought series in 7 games well sorry my eyes and common sense now lead me to think we will lose in game 7. It will not be bad enough for the bruins to blow a 3-0 series lead but this is what I think will happen. The game will end in regulation tied at zero after the bruins outshoot the flyers in the 1st 60 mins of the game by 25 shots or more. In overtime Philly wins it on a goal by carcillo. My 2nd prediction would be the bruins still lose in overtime but instead of carcillo scoring wideman scores on his own net.
    Posted by MILANlucic17

Lets just wait for the game.
    The Bruins will win but it will be close.
    Bruins 3-Flyers 2

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FredFringer. Show FredFringer's posts

Game 7 is always a crapshoot - but the Flyers do have all the momentum right now & are getting all the bounces.... 
    B's only chance really is to get 1-2 early goals, and continue to create havoc in front of the journeyman.  The leaders, especially Big Z, the recovering Savvy, Rex, Bergy, will have to lead better & finish their opp's.
    What are the odds of this actually happening??  Looking dang slim right now, and it might be another summer of whining & excuses (injuries, etc.)  but who cares, say PC and Jacobs -- we're making big cash & gots the number two pick, right?!?!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWarmwater. Show LWarmwater's posts

Up 3 games to none, the Bruins had a choke hold on the series.  You need to have the ability to close it out.  In game 4, the Flyers win in OT, not a major problem for the Bruins, but the first seed of doubt is now planted.  Follow that up with a stinker (4-0) in your own building where you hadn't lost in the post season and the seed is now growing.  Take away a basically useless goal with 1:00 left in the game and the Bruins were empty for 2+ games.  The seed has now blossomed and is in full bloom.

Although game 7's can be a "crapshoot" as people have mentioned, I don't have a good feeling for the Bruins.

It may be a tough game, but Rask won't be the savior needed to keep this team alive.

I think it will be close.  Let's even say tied late into the game and the Flyers score a back breaker to win the game and the series..........WOOOOOOO!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

if we show up we play  like we did the first  games espically  games 3 and 4 when we didnt have krecji we  win  but there is a feeling i cant chake that  there will be history made tomorrow

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: Offical game 7 prediction thread:
    Bruins win it in solid fashion as the Flyers are just too gased from their 3-0 run.
    Posted by bim09

that's what i'm thinking too.  the flyers have expended so much energy to force game 7 they won't have anything left.  i am satisfied with the bruins' efforts in games 4 and 6.  but now with them facing elimination in game 7, they'll bring it BIG TIME tomorrow night.  i am not sure that the flyers will have that extra bit in the tank to match the bruins' intensity.  b's win 4 - 1.  GO B'S!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

There is no reason to be excited about this team anymore, their run is done...3-1 Flyers. I'm tired of thinking this team is going to pull out another win, aim low and if they do win it's a nice surprise, and I'll gladly be wrong.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I think we're all thinking too much . Let it unfold tommorrow , karma will catch up to the Flyers with the diving . The B's will get a late PP and win 2-1 .

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CdnBruinsFan. Show CdnBruinsFan's posts

This series is a microcosm of the season and contrary to my heart and mind telling me the Bruins will lose tonight I am going on record that they win with a late goal in regulation.

The season started with promise (aka games 1,2,3) and midseason through the 3rd quarter both injuries, listless play, deadweights and absolutely no breaks going there way the Bruins edged out of the playoff run (aka games 4,5,6) and yet somehow still found enough inside to make a playoff vault into 6th place.   Thus they win tonight by one goal with the Flyers hitting the post in the dying seconds causing many of us to die of heart attacks and not watch the series against the Canadians.

If that theory doesn't work then its Flyer 6 Bruins 3 with the game called with two minutes remaining as the Bruins fans toss everything onto the ice icluding the seats just to show that they can riot right alongside the Habs fans!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dpaul3614. Show dpaul3614's posts

Sleeping giant awakes: Bruins 3-1.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

The B's played better last night.  They need to shoot and have someone in front for the rebounds Leighton coughed it up regularly.  Hopefully the Lucic goal gives them something to build on.

It's not Krejci's absense.  They scored 3x in game 3 and 4x in game 4 without him. Just go about buisiness and stop being so F-ing pass happy.

Prediction: 3-2...Too many men on the ice part II in the Conference Finals...It's called Bruins

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RascalHoudi. Show RascalHoudi's posts

Bruins fall behind 3-0, come back to win 4-3 in OT.

Next series, they drop the first 3 games to the habs, then roar back to win the next 4!!!!

Whoooo...   Kool-aid.....  yummmm....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Bruins have lost in game 7 last year at home, 2008 on the road. The law of averages will begin to even out.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinscam. Show bruinscam's posts

The Bruins will win game 7. 3 to 1 and if they don't - I guess the world will end. Give it break guys it is a sport - you still have to go to work the next day and pay your bills whether they win or lose. I will be disappointed if they lose but I will get up the next day.
    Posted by maddog2020

must be a youngin    been a fan for 35-40 years  its a sport but it can still pisz you off when you back a bunch of losers,,, philly 4-1

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWarmwater. Show LWarmwater's posts

Sleeping giant awakes: Bruins 3-1.
    Posted by dpaul3614

Comatose giant awakes.......realizes it's Sunday.......watching next round on TV.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

B's will lose 2-1.Ryder will score late in the 3rd to make it 2-1 but by that point it will bbe too little too late.While Rask hasn't been spectacular this series,the B's can't blame him.He has played better than many:Ryder,Wideman,Savard,Wheeler,Ference. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupportor. Show Gardensupportor's posts

Dennis Wideman wins it for the Flyers by scoring on his own net

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsBabe33. Show BruinsBabe33's posts

Recchi scores the game winner. 

30 years from now he smokes a cigar and reminisces about that goal which led to the B's winning the Stanley Cup in 2010. 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts