OH MY GOD! you gotta see Taylor Hall's goal at the Memorial Cup yesterday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

OH MY GOD! you gotta see Taylor Hall's goal at the Memorial Cup yesterday

WOW ......hope he becomes a BRUIN

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Re: OH MY GOD! you gotta see Taylor Hall's goal at the Memorial Cup yesterday

Link?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

He also took one massive face-plant into the end boards.  He got up though, nose bloodied, got fixed-up on the bench and got back in the game until his coach, with the Spitfires holding a big lead, opted to pull him out of the game.  This is one rugged kid!  The goal?  Brilliant!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

Here's link to Hall's pretty goal and face-plant into the end boards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOfUnxqOPSE

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupportor. Show Gardensupportor's posts

I bet he scores at least 30 next year for Edmonton

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from laterdays20. Show laterdays20's posts

i agree gardensupporter......no way in hell edmonton lets him drop to the bruins

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shappydappydoo. Show shappydappydoo's posts

Lets keep our fingers crossed Edmonton goes with need and not the better skill. I can dream right?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: OH MY GOD! you gotta see Taylor Hall's goal at the Memorial Cup yesterday:
    Seguin and Hall head to head.  Seguin wears #9 in dark jersey, Hall #4 in white jersey. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juc7UHwvF5U Its not as if  either one is killing the other. Seguin won the OHL outstanding player of the year award. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/video/seguin-voted-ohls-best/article1550987/?cmpid=rss1 You do have 2 legit #1 picks in the draft this year. Hall is more flashy IMO
    Posted by BadHabitude

And apparently more reckless with his body. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I saw that it was awsome.
    However I think edmonton goes with a center and if not, that leaves the Bs in actually a better position, having more options.
    Option 1, draft seguin ( they then have 4 bonified centers for the top 3 lines meaning one has to be dealt (savie,krecji bergeron ) dealing anyone of those will attract alot of  attention from other clubs also meaning along with one of those centers you make the other team take a lets say ryder. Advantage, salary dump and what they get in return.
    Option 2 trade the 2nd pick if its gonna be seguin to lets say florida or the islanders along with again ryder or a salary dump (TT),advantage again salary dump and the Bs still get a great pick, 3,4 or 5th being anyone from fowler to connoly (who is a great LW)
    Theres so many scenerios and PC has to do what it takes to take advantage of the situation and turn this team into serious contenders.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: OH MY GOD! you gotta see Taylor Hall's goal at the Memorial Cup yesterday:
    Here's link to Hall's pretty goal and face-plant into the end boards. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOfUnxqOPSE
    Posted by NumbaFouwer

Holy face plants is right damn but that was a sweet goal!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Edmonton is going to love this guy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Edmonton is going to love this guy.
    Posted by bluefox70

i'm sure edmonton ALREADY loves the guy.  the question is: do they love seguin even more?