ok guys here is what you have been waiting for....my game prediction Bruins-Wild 112509

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

ok guys here is what you have been waiting for....my game prediction Bruins-Wild 112509

My accuracy % is very high ....I know some of you are using my predictions to make their betts....if u win big please I will soon require a %

Here it is :

BRUINS  3
    Wild      2

could go in OT  if not could also be  a 4-2 win with a goal in the mt net but my official prediction is 3-2 BRUINS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

Re: ok guys here is what you have been waiting for....my game prediction Bruins-Wild 112509

By the way 5% of your earnings would do it

Thanks

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

Re: ok guys here is what you have been waiting for....my game prediction Bruins-Wild 112509

u cost me 1000 last night u said 5-1 it was 4-2

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

Bruins were favorite to win by 1 goal....how could you lose

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

OK their poutine I will say 3-1 Bruins we are on a roll so lets keep going .

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

minny always tough on bruins...but tommorow bs continue to roll 4-1

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

Sorry Stanley, you have done a great job the last 3 games. But i'll have to disagree. I see the B's losing by one maybe overtime or shootout because Backstrum always stands on his head against them. However i'll say Boston bounces back post turkey day with regulation wins over devils and sens at home. If i'm wrong about any of this hopefully its tomorrow night. Lol 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The only times the Wild score more than 2 goals is when they play a poor defensive team Montreal, Dallas, the Laffs etc. 6-1 Bruins. Sturm and Recchi get it going. Ryder and Wheeler keep it going as well.

The only way the Bruins don't run away with this game is Thanksgiving dreams with the family seep in. Look for the Bruins D to really start to tighten it up now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MilanLucic. Show MilanLucic's posts

Stanley Cup you are a genious ....I agree with you on the Bruins win but final score will be 6-2

Keep up the good work StanleycuptotheBruins ...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

The Wild?...Old classic hockey pounding 4-0 B's. LOL!

Hey Stanley,

I still hold the un-official record for score predictions from last season, 7-games! you are up to 3!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Believe1. Show Believe1's posts

B's win - low scoring game 2-1.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

Ok, my prediction : a 4-3 win by the B's !

Game winning goal : Blake Wheeler in front of he's friends !

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I wasn't waiting for your prediction.

You were wrong last game.

I was right. I predicted you would be wrong on the score but the Bruins would win.

This means that I am one game in a row away from your record streak of predicting 2 whole games in a row.

Wow! I must be psychic too.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In Response to Re: ok guys here is what you have been waiting for....my game prediction Bruins-Wild 112509:
    By the way 5% of your earnings would do it Thanks
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010

I'll send my 5% right over.

Do you know enough about math?

What is 5% of nothin'?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Bruins 3 Minny 2
    Savard the game winner and Paille will score and Begin
    Kobasew and Koivu for Minny

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: ok guys here is what you have been waiting for....my game prediction Bruins-Wild 112509:
    The Wild?...Old classic hockey pounding 4-0 B's. LOL! Hey Stanley, I still hold the un-official record for score predictions from last season, 7-games! you are up to 3!
    Posted by xenimus

Really ?  even the scores ? uhmmm I don't remember that.
    GO BRUINS !!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Today's prediction: 
    1- post-game, someone on here will be bragging about how they predicted this game's score

2- someone will be complaining about how old Recchi is and how Wideman should be traded

3-  someone will moan and groan about the Kessel trade

4- DKrejci46 will re-post in about 3 minutes telling me why this post is wrong!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Team is looking good so far. Wheeler seems to be moving around very quickly tonight,

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Team is looking good so far. Wheeler seems to be moving around very quickly tonight,
    Posted by crono420

Not the game I'm watching.  The Bruins are lucky to be 1-1 after 2.  Stupid penalties and not enought shots on net.  They turn in another period like the last one and they will lose.  They turn in a halfway decent third period and they win.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Not very good hockey.  No flow at all due to all the penalties.

Sections
Shortcuts