Ok guys the truth is going to hurt from a long time Bruins fan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ramzz. Show ramzz's posts

Re: Ok guys the truth is going to hurt from a long time Bruins fan

In Response to Ok guys the truth is going to hurt from a long time Bruins fan:
    I have been a long time Bruin fan since ORR days. I have to say the way this series is going I do not see them winning. Why you say??? First: the way they played last night was the way the bruins played all seaon, cant score, no pressure on a goalie in his first game since March. Second: How many times the bruins have choked in big games?? Just look at last year loss in game 7 against the Cans. Third: Here is a big IF, if they do win, I cant see them going past the next round. We always have trouble against the Pen's, they have way too much fire power, and the only reason the Habs are in it is because of Halak?? He has won games on his own, unlike Rask in this series with the Flyers. And if the Habs win,  we will Lose against them also. People wake up the Habs have taken two power teams to game 7, teams with the best in player in the world, do you really thing we can beat them?? Plus they have great goalie in net, and the Bruins can't score to be able to beat Halak. Plus they have the leading scorer in the playoffs Sorry Folks the truth hurts, and this is coming from a long time bruin fan, just look at my past post if you think I am just a troll!!!
    Posted by ramzz

Just like I said history is on our side in a bad way. Enough said!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Since February, 2009, this Bruins club can't stand prosperity.  For whatever reasons, they think they're better than they really are.  They've won NOTHING.  No lead is big enough for them because they're certain to relax upon attaining one.  Following Game 7, Recchi said they have no killer instinct.  Lucic said they were complacent after the 1st period of Game 7. 

What we have here is an immature team.  Someone or something needs to get their attention.  Tough to do when it's our millionaires going up against their millionaires. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ramzz. Show ramzz's posts

In Response to Re: Ok guys the truth is going to hurt from a long time Bruins fan:
    Since February, 2009, this Bruins club can't stand prosperity.  For whatever reasons, they think they're better than they really are.  They've won NOTHING.  No lead is big enough for them because they're certain to relax upon attaining one.  Following Game 7, Recchi said they have no killer instinct.  Lucic said they were complacent after the 1st period of Game 7.  What we have here is an immature team.  Someone or something needs to get their attention.  Tough to do when it's our millionaires going up against their millionaires. 
    Posted by BruinsCountry

Perfect thinking along those lines. I just back from Vegas and watched game 7 there. I was going to bet 500 on the Bruins to win game seven, but something held me back knowing the history of the Bruins choking. So I only bet 100, the Bruins went up 3 to 0 and thought should of went with my original bet of 5O0.

Well when the flyers tied it up and won it I knew I was right of them Choking in big games.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mebackagin. Show mebackagin's posts

The argumentative essay is a genre of writing that requires the student to ... Argumentative essay assignments generally call for extensive research of literature ... A conclusion that does not simply restate the thesis, but readdresses it in ... You may also want to include a short discussion of more research that ...Yecchhhhhh!

I have never seen a bigger blowhard than Bookboy in all my life seriously if Van Gogh was around today he'd cut off his other ear just for reading his long winded posts. Just get to the point and get off the pot for F#$k sake this is a hockey forum not an essay for a masters in english!!!