Ok some of you will be convinced I've abandoned all sense...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Ok some of you will be convinced I've abandoned all sense...

But, with the perceived lack of speed at forward for the Bruins... wouldn't it be nice to have Samsanov back? Sure he's small, and has had some healthy issues but he played 81 games last season, and most of the season the year before despite being waived by Chicago.

Sturm - Bergeron - Samsanov or possibly
    Lucic - Savard - Samsanov could be a ton of fun to watch. He could possibly be picked up for draft picks as the Canes are very, very tight to the cap. Then moving one or two other forwards would be possible. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Costas-V. Show Costas-V's posts

Re: Ok some of you will be convinced I've abandoned all sense...

in all honesty I would love to see Samsonav with Savard or Bergeron... Call me crazy but Samsonav was my favorite and I felt he didnt get his fair share in Montreal or Chicago, he is still very talented and elusive and was my favorite Bruin the whole time he was here, I own his jersey... Not a bad idea if you ask me... not sure how realistic it is, but I'll just have to agree with you that it would be cool

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from s2e42o. Show s2e42o's posts

More mediocrity and inconsistency that we don't need.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

makes you think "yeah,i could see that line producing,helping out in these tight games...." then reality sets in & i see the dictator standing there behind the bench.....hows that for a odd couple CJ & samsanov.....if you dont skate straight lines CJ wants no part of any of your imagination

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

No thanks !!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Just wait until Looch and Savard returns then find the missing link and who to ship out. So far Ryder and Wideman unless they pick it up this month. It will a cold November rain for us Bruins' Fans. We to win a few games in row this month can't go 50/50.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Samsonov was an interesting player. He always seemed to be able to control the puck and make some fantastic dekes, shifts etc......but then lose it making one to many moves. I think the window of opportunity for him has past.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

In Response to Re: Ok some of you will be convinced I've abandoned all sense...:
    [QUOTE]Samsonov was an interesting player. He always seemed to be able to control the puck and make some fantastic dekes, shifts etc......but then lose it making one to many moves. I think the window of opportunity for him has past.
    Posted by 4everbruins[/QUOTE]
    I agree.  All flash, no finish. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoJo30. Show DoJo30's posts

Some Ideas are better than others. I have yet to see 1 good ideas from anyone who starts a thread and 90% of the people who post on topic.

Who do the bruins move to get sergi?
    Samsonov's cap hit is 2.53 a year the bruins have 1.4 in space so you have to give up someone who makes a million or more.
    Samsonov's hasnt played a whole season once in 11 years. He has scored 20+ once in the last 7 years.

I like Samsonov and what he did as a bruin when he was here but i wouldnt trade picks or people to get him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoJo30. Show DoJo30's posts

Canbostondoit , I'd like the Bruins to trade wideman before ryder

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In Response to Re: Ok some of you will be convinced I've abandoned all sense...:
    [QUOTE]Some Ideas are better than others. I have yet to see 1 good ideas from anyone who starts a thread and 90% of the people who post on topic. Who do the bruins move to get sergi? Samsonov's cap hit is 2.53 a year the bruins have 1.4 in space so you have to give up someone who makes a million or more. Samsonov's hasnt played a whole season once in 11 years. He has scored 20+ once in the last 7 years. I like Samsonov and what he did as a bruin when he was here but i wouldnt trade picks or people to get him.
    Posted by DoJo30[/QUOTE]

I like the way you think.

But  mostly, what I like is that you actually do think, many here don't.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

hangs on to the puck ,and skates around like a figure skater bruins are moving foward not backwards,,lets go bruins

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

why would the bs trade anyone on d  the last 7,8 games all 2 or less allowed...as soon as savy and looch return this team is gonna go on a tear  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

Samsonov ???????? No thanks for me. We don't need this kind of player...

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

I'll tell you this...he hurt us last year. I kinda remember him making Chara look real bad at a critical point in the series -

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottgj. Show scottgj's posts

what I find funny is that if over the summer people posted "hey let's give up Kessel and go after Gaborik" I'm sure there would have been a lot of people on this post saying that Gaborik stinks, he's always hurt, not a team player, etc.

Someone like Gaborik is what this team needs.  Anyone that doubts it, look at his stats and what he brought to the Rangers.

The Bruins never gamble with any players, to me that's there problem.  Who's to say Zherdev wouldn't have come in here and tore it up.  i don't know if Samsonov is the answer but I do agree that someone like Patrick Sharp could help this team.

No risk no reward.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

[QUOTE]I'll tell you this...he hurt us last year. I kinda remember him making Chara look real bad at a critical point in the series -
    Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]
    He has hurt the Bruins most of the times he's had an opportunity since he was traded out of town.  If he played every game the way he does when he plays the Bs he would be a perennial all-star. 

I liked Sammy a lot when he was young and had nearly unlimited potential, and even liked him when he stagnated in Boston and moved on.  I suppose I still like him.  I still keep track of how he's doing to a certain extent.  I wish him well.  However, I do not think that he is the answer to the Bruins problems.  There are enough streaky players on the roster as it is.  I don't think that his defensive play would endear him to Claude Julien either. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Always liked him and an interesting idea but he is not the type of player the B's are looking for.  If it were, Kessel would still be on the team.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

How can a guy who had 29 goals two seasons in a row have no finish?

In his first five seasons he averaged just under 25 goals per season. He then got injured a couple times and never had a good center again. If there's one thing the Bruins have it's good centers.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ok some of you will be convinced I've abandoned all sense... : I agree.  All flash, no finish. 
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

That's not fair.

Samsanov is a small speedy player, but he's willing to throw timely hits, actually forechecks and backchecks and knows that the defensive end won't give him cooties.

[QUOTE]Always liked him and an interesting idea but he is not the type of player the B's are looking for.  If it were, Kessel would still be on the team.
    Posted by stingerjp[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts