OMG less than 30 minutes and still no offense help

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

OMG less than 30 minutes and still no offense help

PC WAKE UP ! ! !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: OMG less than 30 minutes and still no offense help

StanleyCup, When 3 O'clock hits that doesn't mean it's the end. You'll still hear more announcments of trades. It takes a long time for the NHL office to process the paperwork.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Hoping to get Whitney ...tic tac tic tac tic tac

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackNGoldBlood. Show BlackNGoldBlood's posts

From what I have heard, Carolina is shopping Joe Corvo but NOT Whitney

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

If PC does nothing more today this could get real ugly in a big hurry, especially after that garbage last night.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddymon. Show Eddymon's posts

I am hearing that a deal for a top forward is close.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Just heard from Bob Mckenzie of TSN saying that Whitney does not expect to be traded today.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

7 minutes and I am NOT renewing my season tixs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Good bluefox, while your at it go and get a Habs jersey. We have enough whiners around here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackNGoldBlood. Show BlackNGoldBlood's posts

Last year there were a bunch of trades announced after the 3:00 deadline... so ya never know...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

well its now 3:03

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

corvo went to Caps

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Done and the B's are Done!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Good, this season is lost anyways, good things should happen at the draft. Toronto has traded away all of their scorers except for the superstar Kessel. They are going to give us a great pick this year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Pierre LeBrun: There are 12 deals that were announced AFTER 3 p.m. ET last year before league head office takes a while to process deals.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

3:27pm...looks like PC is done working his magic.

So: The team with the worst offense in the NHL trades one defenseman for pucks, and nets another D who's a carbon copy of the guy they let go.

Oh, gosh...I'm so sorry--am i being NEGATIVE?

Heaven forbid. Hey, there's always next year....and the year after that...and the year after that...and the....

oh just admit it already: This franchise is a complete and utter failure.

There. Doesn't it feel better to quit living in denial all the time?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

tic tock??? Not tick tack

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

Headline on the Bruins web page here says: "Movement for the Bruins."

Put the word "Bowel" in front and you've got an accurate story.

Can't wait to hear how PC tries to spin this ineptitude at the press conference.

Have already seen both Sturm and Thornton on NESN looking stunned beyond belief when asked "are you surprised given teh team's offensive difficulties that they didn't do more?" give them both points for being honest and answering "yes".

Dear lord how I hate the management of this pathetic organization.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Don't call me a whiner! How many 10's of thousands of dollars have you spent on the B's in the last 4 decades?

This is it, they finally had a chance to do something the last few years and just lost their vision, again!

I will be there against TO tomorrow and hopefully not watch kessel or Phaneuf score goals. 

I should buy a habs jersey, as the woman are hotter and they have a boat load of championships. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsfanforever. Show Bruinsfanforever's posts

Once again this team talks but does nothing to address the most significant need on this team. This whole year, management could clearly see that this team was not good enough and still, they did nothing.  They will never win another cup in our lifetime.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

In Response to Re: OMG less than 30 minutes and still no offense help:
    Don't call me a whiner! How many 10's of thousands of dollars have you spent on the B's in the last 4 decades? This is it, they finally had a chance to do something the last few years and just lost their vision, again! I will be there against TO tomorrow and hopefully not watch kessel or Phaneuf score goals.  I should buy a habs jersey, as the woman are hotter and they have a boat load of championships. 
    Posted by bluefox70

I have spent thousands on Bruin stuff for over 30 years , but nobody held a gun to my head and  said that I had to. You just keep complaining and be miserable ever day. I'll take a positive outlook and enjoy every day as I know that even though I bleed black and gold, it's not the end of the world when we lose. I will continue to spend thousands on my Bruin stuff and maybe even get another Bruin tattoo. This year is a huge disappointment and I don't like it but there's always next year. One other thing is for sure too, I would never ever even joke about buying a Hab shirt. Take your thousands somewhere else if it's soo bad whinerboybluefox.

Sections
Shortcuts