ONE Playoff series win in 15 years!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from francoismuarion. Show francoismuarion's posts

ONE Playoff series win in 15 years!

This is the excellence of Bruins hockey that the suckers of Boston beam with pride about!

What a bunch of how you say sheep

Year         Result               Eliminated by

2008-09    Lost in 1st Round    Canadiens

2007-08    Lost in 1st Round    Canadiens

2006-07             DNQ 

2005-06             
    DNQ

2004-05      
    NHL LOCKOUT

2003-04    Lost in 1st Round     Canadiens 

2002-03    Lost in 1st Round     Jacobs 

2001-02    Lost in 1st Round     Canadiens 

2000-01            
    DNQ 

1999-00            
    DNQ 

1998-99    Lost in 2nd Round    Jacobs

1997-98    Lost in 1st Round     Jacobs 

1996-97            
    DNQ 

1995-96    Lost in 1st Round      Jacobs 

1994-95    Lost in 1st Round      Jacobs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Re: ONE Playoff series win in 15 years!

what kind of an A-hole goes into another boards website and talks *hit? An A-hole with nothing better to do. His name francoisblahblahblah, what kind of an A-hole has a name francois, W T F!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

3 more  wins, and we'll make some new history. Bummer for you eh Francois? Man, it must stink for you to know your team hasn't done much either in the last 15 or so years.....and are getting ready for the golf course again eh?

GO BRUINS!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vanc2010gold. Show vanc2010gold's posts

at least we won a cup in the last 15 years what about you..........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsweeney. Show bruinsweeney's posts

Are you a member of the team?... I didn't think so! So stop using the word "we" like you're right there on the ice; you're not a player, coach, GM ETC... What the Bruins have done in the last 15 years is completely irrelevent to what we are building towards. The B's are deeper and more talented then they have been in the last 15 years. They will beat Montreal this year and they will hang a Stanley Cup banner in Boston before they do in Mtl. There's no more Mike O'Connell, Harry Sinden; they are a well run organization from top to bottom with the right people in place, finally! Oh, and by the way, using the argument of "at least we've won a cup in the last 15 years, what have you done" sounds like a whiny kid in a schoolyard: " I know you are but what am I!" If you're going to post on this site, have something original to say; I notice that alot of Habs fans always use their team's past history. We are in 2009, all other year's are history; how about talking about this series and specific things that are actually going on right now!
    The past is not going to help your team in the present, deal with it!

GO BLACK AND GOLD!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from listerovsmeg. Show listerovsmeg's posts

at least we won a cup in the last 15 years what about you..........
    Posted by vanc2010gold

Do the math, 1993 was 16 years ago. We must have better schools in Ontario then in Quebec. But I do like the idea of gold for team Canada in 2010.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from vanc2010gold. Show vanc2010gold's posts

for sure canada will win in 2010

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Canadiens - stop living in the past. 0 cups in 16 years!

At least the B's haven't given us false hopes due to referee bias.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]This is the excellence of Bruins hockey that the suckers of Boston beam with pride about! What a bunch of how you say sheep     Year         Result               Eliminated by    2008-09    Lost in 1st Round     Canadiens     2007-08    Lost in 1st Round     Canadiens    2006-07             DNQ     2005-06              DNQ   2004-05       NHL LOCKOUT   2003-04    Lost in 1st Round      Canadiens    2002-03    Lost in 1st Round      Jacobs    2001-02    Lost in 1st Round      Canadiens    2000-01             DNQ    1999-00             DNQ    1998-99    Lost in 2nd Round     Jacobs     1997-98    Lost in 1st Round      Jacobs    1996-97             DNQ    1995-96    Lost in 1st Round       Jacobs    1994-95    Lost in 1st Round       Jacobs
    Posted by francoismuarion[/QUOTE]

WoW! You took the time to copy and paste all that! Impressive...Yawn!

You live in the Past New England Fans will Live in the Present! Kerry will be looking behind him all series long!

Then the Bruins will sing good by too you and your sorry Habs again!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Yes in Lucic's backyard ! Vancouver 2010 .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]at least we won a cup in the last 15 years what about you..........
    Posted by vanc2010gold[/QUOTE]

Speaking of living in the past....

Oh for all the Canadian hockey fans....Team U.S.A. took the World Cup from your hands. ...
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE5gN2SIuMg

Ha Ha!!! Oh the whining and Crying heard round the Hockey World from Canadian Fans. Let me know if you would like me to send you some VHS of the 1960 Olympics as well ?

You must be Maple Leaf fan Eh!?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from montreal24stanleycup. Show montreal24stanleycup's posts

.......................GO.HABS GO.GO HABS GO
    ..............GO HABS GO.GO HABS GO.GO HABS GO
    .......GO HABS.GO......HABS........HABS....GO HABS.GO
    ...GO HABS.GO..........HABS........HABS.......GO HABS.GO
    .GO HABS.GO ...........HABS........HABS
    GO HABS.GO.............HABS........HABS
    GO HABS.GO..............GO HABS GO
    GO HABS.GO.............HABS........HABS
    .GO HABS.GO............HABS........HABS
    ...GO HABS.GO..........HABS........HABS.......GO HABS.GO
    .......GO HABS.GO......HABS........HABS....GO HABS.GO
    .............GO HABS GO.GO HABS GO .GO.HABS GO
    .....................GO HABS GO.GO HABS GO

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Der-Komisarek. Show Der-Komisarek's posts

[QUOTE]Canadiens - stop living in the past. 0 cups in 16 years! At least the B's haven't given us false hopes due to referee bias.
    Posted by bluefox70[/QUOTE]

"Referee bias" = the last refuge of pathological excuse-makers.

Care to elaborate on your theory and make yourself look even more paranoid?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Der-Komisarek. Show Der-Komisarek's posts

And is there anyone out there who actually thinks that Jack Edwards isn't a total embarassing maniac and homer?  I'd like to hear from you...

Say what you want about the Habs' performance so far, but Montreal announcers have far more class than he ever will.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

As stated before in this forum

congratulations on your championship rings and the long and storied success of the franchise you stake your allegiance to.

Now

Welcome to the present.

Lets go

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carloaz. Show carloaz's posts

[QUOTE]And is there anyone out there who actually thinks that Jack Edwards isn't a total embarassing maniac and homer?  I'd like to hear from you... Say what you want about the Habs' performance so far, but Montreal announcers have far more class than he ever will.
    Posted by Der-Komisarek[/QUOTE]

hey hey goodbye  olay ooooollayyyyyyyyyy

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Oh! After reading the cut and paste, I've miraculously and virtually instantaneously been converted! I no longer believe in the Bs! Now I am a habs fan! We will win!

not.

what are these people trying to achieve? conversion?

Sections
Shortcuts