One Thing We Have Learned From Goal Drought

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

One Thing We Have Learned From Goal Drought

Savard and Lucic ARE the Boston Bruins. This team is awful to watch and painful for Bruins fans. Not being able to score in 3 straight games (aside from Bergerons last minute heroics) is an outrage for a professional hockey club. At this stage all offense on Boston should be up for trade. No man (apart from maybe Bergeron) has stepped up their game in any way, as you see happen quite frequently on all other teams. Sturm and Ryder in my mind are 100% expendable.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

Re: One Thing We Have Learned From Goal Drought

well lets see if this snaps them out of their funk first...this game could do a lot for the teams moral....if the offensive woes continue....yup, i'm in agreement.

As for Sturm, he has looked better tonight, but definitely not like a 3.5 million player, unfortunately, he is impossible to trade.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Guys,  get a grip,  the Habs are a terrible terrible team !  I could not take the commentators talk about Price anymore .  Bruins took warm-up shots all nite and made him look good.
    Bruins next two games, Miller and Fleury . 
    Does it smell like another streak about to start ?
    I have no confidence in Sturm whats so ever !!! 
    Lehtonen who ???
    Sobotka and Marchand did try and played with passion but they are not our solution.
    Give up on trades because they will not happen !!! 
    Do you think you can trade Wideman or Ference for a Patrick Sharp or Okposo ???  NEVER ! WILL NOT HAPPEN. It's pathetic all the talk of the Bruins to make trades. 
    The Bruins would have to find one dumb team to pickup our un-wanted.
    This is it fellows till maybe the Olympic break. 
    Settle and try to enjoy the ride or not .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

I dont think its unthinkable that another roster player could be moved, not at all.

Especially if the current trend continues. Losing now until december would almost certainly result in no playoffs, after all. No gm in their right mind would sit back and do nothing while that happens. And you'd be surprised what these so called bums like Wideman or Ference can do on the open market, some players benefit greatly from a new environment, and smart hockey minds would know that....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

btw Ference is a UFA this summer therefore has no value.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie2. Show Nolakanookie2's posts

Buffalo leads the division it is going to be a much tougher game on sat night

Sections
Shortcuts