only one game and already negative fans holy S#$%

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

only one game and already negative fans holy S#$%

Last time I check their was 82 games to season. The Bruins will come on fire for the second game they did play better in the third period. Horton scored two goals and Lucic set him up nicely for the first and a quick release from Nathan. This is the reason we got him via trade.

The bruins will this second games cause i know that they learn from the embarrassing game.

I already mention many many times that I was very concern about our D, and another long term contract for a player 7 years is too much for Chara. I would rather see them signed bergy for 7 years.

I don't want to mention this but Savard and Sturm are on the mends when they return  and game shape ready thier will be a major trade. Players being traded will be the ones mngt. think are not showing progress. Savard and Sturm will be safe and long list to follow Bergy Lucic Horton Chara Sieds Stuart are sure shoe ins to stay along with Seguin Marchand and Boychuk. The trade will involve a package deal just for the bruins mngt. can dump off some useless player with a good prospect for assurrance.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: only one game and already negative fans holy S#$%

Look, you just got to get real.  I've only seen one or 2 posts that say crazy stuff like trade Chara, trade Lucic, Wheeler and Ryder and so on.

Most of the critical, practically all of them have said the same thing, why is this team playing so uninspired?

It was a problem last year and a problem for a stretch in the year before.  You can say its the players, but there's been a reasonable amount of personnel change.

Never mind the opener, yesterdays game was unacceptable ANY game of the season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

It's only one game, but I agree about the last d-pair; Ference & Hunwick are brutal. 

At least Horton is on pace for 160 goals!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoonieMcKutchins. Show BoonieMcKutchins's posts

Did you watch the game or were you just sitting there in your Bruins footie pajamas waving your pom poms?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I watched Atlanta - Tampa Bay last night and I got to be honest, that was some exciting hockey.  I had a chance to glimpse the Montreal-Pittsburg game too during the commercial t.o's and I have to say, they were flyin too.

I don't know whats wrong with our Bruins but they better fix it fast or there may be an exodus of fan support the likes we haven't seen since Casper was the coach.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

falcons, pisters and boonie's of this world ,  how's about some feedback on todays game ? 
    Horton ?  Seguins' 1st ? Thomas ? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to only one game and already negative fans holy S#$%:
    [QUOTE]Last time I check their was 82 games to season. The Bruins will come on fire for the second game they did play better in the third period. Horton scored two goals and Lucic set him up nicely for the first and a quick release from Nathan. This is the reason we got him via trade. The bruins will this second games cause i know that they learn from the embarrassing game . I already mention many many times that I was very concern about our D, and another long term contract for a player 7 years is too much for Chara. I would rather see them signed bergy for 7 years. I don't want to mention this but Savard and Sturm are on the mends when they return  and game shape ready thier will be a major trade. Players being traded will be the ones mngt. think are not showing progress. Savard and Sturm will be safe and long list to follow Bergy Lucic Horton Chara Sieds Stuart are sure shoe ins to stay along with Seguin Marchand and Boychuk. The trade will involve a package deal just for the bruins mngt. can dump off some useless player with a good prospect for assurrance.
    Posted by Canbostondoit[/QUOTE]
    Look, I was extremely critical of them yesterday & I don't apologize for that. It's not like they won 5 in a row then played a stinker. It was opening day! It was supposed to be a day of a "fresh start & a new beginning" The one's that showed anything were the new additions (Rask the exception) Campbell at least tried to fight & Horton came around. The rest of the team STUNK! It wasn't just one game Can! It was the FIRST GAME! None of us as fans were asking for a 7-0 win! We just wanted a team that showed they were actually a "team" If they lost 3-2 yesterday & played the way they did today? No complaint from me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

OMIGAWD THEY PLAYED HORRIBLE FOR TWO PERIODS THE SEASON IS DOOOOOOOOOOMMMED!

Oh, they played well the next day and won 3-0? OK nevermind.

I mean really.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Its easy, its called being a Bostonian.  I have a lot of family down there and their all alike with the Pats, Celtic and Sox.  One loss and the sky is falling, everyone svcks, etc.  I think its all the years of losing, then everyone (except the Bruins) winning championships all at once.  Self loathing at its finest.  Only the Habs fans are worse.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: only one game and already negative fans holy S#$%:
    [QUOTE]OMIGAWD THEY PLAYED HORRIBLE FOR TWO PERIODS THE SEASON IS DOOOOOOOOOOMMMED! Oh, they played well the next day and won 3-0? OK nevermind. I mean really.
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

Look Duinne! Don't give me your sarcastic garbage. I never said the season is doomed. I pay money for the team that I love, so I can be critical all I want. I'm allowed to be disappointed & excited as I deem fit! I don't need your freakin permission! And you wanna know what? Game 1 of the season can end up having an impact on the season. One point can make, or break the season with the parody that's in this league. Don't believe me? Ask the New York Rangers!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

When they don't put in the effort (e.g. last year's playoffs; Game 1 of this season), we will, in fact, dish it off.  Who can blame us for not wanting them to slide and/or miss an opportunity (i.e. playoffs) that doesn't come around much?

On the other hand, we contribute to the bottom line and want them to do well- individually and as a team.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: only one game and already negative fans holy S#$% : Look Duinne! Don't give me your sarcastic garbage. I never said the season is doomed. I pay money for the team that I love, so I can be critical all I want. I'm allowed to be disappointed & excited as I deem fit! I don't need your freakin permission! And you wanna know what? Game 1 of the season can end up having an impact on the season. One point can make, or break the season with the parody that's in this league. Don't believe me? Ask the New York Rangers!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

Uh, I don't even know what your reaction was, frankly. ::scratches head::

Carry on. Whatever.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In Response to[QUOTE]OMIGAWD THEY PLAYED HORRIBLE FOR TWO PERIODS THE SEASON IS DOOOOOOOOOOMMMED! Oh, they played well the next day and won 3-0? OK nevermind. I mean really.
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]
    Typical female.

Just faning the flames.. Wink

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: only one game and already negative fans holy S#$% : Uh, I don't even know what your reaction was , frankly. ::scratches head:: Carry on. Whatever.  
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

OK? You're previous response wasn't to my previous response? Were you not talking to the ones that were critical about yesterdays game?

Sections
Shortcuts