Only real winner here is Jeremy Jacobs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bdg1. Show bdg1's posts

Only real winner here is Jeremy Jacobs

While it looks like it is split here on this board whether its really anything to get all excited about, barely squeaking in the playoffs only one person here is the real winner his name once again is Jacobs.

Anybody remember what he said before the season? Ironically he said this right before tickets went on sale... What a coincidence!

“There is an expectation on my part and I think in the community at large that we share the same goal.  My ambition is to win a Stanley Cup. I think we’ve got the personalities in place from management, coaching and players, so I look for a great season.  I’ll be disappointed in anything less than that.”

Now as usually is the case, the Bruins really have no shot at a Stanley Cup. Jacobs gets a couple of home playoff dates and a few million in the bank. He gets to market this team as a "playoff team" and he gets to dangle that carrot in front of his starving fans for another season.

The fans get the shaft once again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miksor. Show miksor's posts

Re: Only real winner here is Jeremy Jacobs

In Response to Re: Only real winner here is Jeremy Jacobs:
    any team with the best goalie in the NHL (and rask is the best goalie right now) has a shot
    Posted by pbergeron37

"a shot" at what exactly? Are you really trying to say the Bruins have a real shot to win the Stanley Cup?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

If not for Tuukka, the Bruins finish last in the conference. 38-30-13 is still 38 wins and 43 losses. If they were in the west they would of been eliminated last week.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from miksor. Show miksor's posts

Not saying Rask can't steal around I bet he can he is that good, but once again this franchise hasn't a prayer in the world of winning a championship and that is something i cannot celebrate.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

hey pbergeron37, It's easy for these goofs to come on here and say we have no chance in the playoffs. It's easy cause odds are against us winning this year. Every couple of years a team nobody thinks will be there ends up getting to the show where anything can happen. You are right though, we do have a chance cause we are there. Here's hoping the Habs don't make it too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Lets see who the Bruins play before we say they have no chance of winning a playoff round.Wouldn't it be something if they actually won a playoff round,I'm sure a the guys with broken ankles from jumping off the Bruins bandwagon hop back on.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BRUINS will win the cup despite all the negative comments and all the whiners...I said it in October 2009 and I will say it again

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

In Response to Only real winner here is Jeremy Jacobs:
    While it looks like it is split here on this board whether its really anything to get all excited about, barely squeaking in the playoffs only one person here is the real winner his name once again is Jacobs. Anybody remember what he said before the season? Ironically he said this right before tickets went on sale... What a coincidence! “There is an expectation on my part and I think in the community at large that we share the same goal.  My ambition is to win a Stanley Cup. I think we’ve got the personalities in place from management, coaching and players, so I look for a great season.  I’ll be disappointed in anything less than that.” Now as usually is the case, the Bruins really have no shot at a Stanley Cup. Jacobs gets a couple of home playoff dates and a few million in the bank. He gets to market this team as a "playoff team" and he gets to dangle that carrot in front of his starving fans for another season. The fans get the shaft once again.
    Posted by bdg1

THIS IS A SALARY CAY ERA. IF YOU WANT TO BLAME A PERSON FOR THE BRUINS PROBLEMS BALEM PC, AND THE PLAYERS.........THE BRUINS SPEND ALL THE NHL LETS THEM........

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

BRUINS WILL WIN THE FIRST ROUND!!! THEN ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. GOALTENDING CAN TAKE A TEAM A VERY LONG WAY!!! GO BRUINS!!! GO!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

In Response to Re: Only real winner here is Jeremy Jacobs : Just report him. 
    Posted by BsLegion

Already did.  Figure it will take a day or two for them to delete him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from miksor. Show miksor's posts

ha, dkrejci46 (i may or may not have an affiliation with dkrejci46) was banned while dkrecji46 still roams these boards with a brutally ugly picture, good luck getting him kicked off
    Posted by pbergeron37

you are/were dkrejci46 and you were banned from these boards! Why lie?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Sure, maye JJ has overpriced hot dogs and beer, but he spends to the cap and is at least trying to make the team better. This isn't basketball or baseball, where you can buy championships.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

How much fun can it be to be quite possibly the most hated owner in pro sports?

He isn't a winner.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from juleinrules-1. Show juleinrules-1's posts

How much fun can it be to be quite possibly the most hated owner in pro sports? He isn't a winner.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Do you think he cares? He owns so many things the Bruins are an after thought to him. It's like the rich guy at the club who owns a rare vintage car... just another thing to brag about that he owns.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from juleinrules-1. Show juleinrules-1's posts

Sure, maye JJ has overpriced hot dogs and beer, but he spends to the cap and is at least trying to make the team better. This isn't basketball or baseball, where you can buy championships.
    Posted by bluefox70

There is a cap in Basketball you doosh. When you hire the cheapest GM in the league to rebuild your franchise then you arent trying very hard at all.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchco98. Show mitchco98's posts

Give Charles and Jeremy credit they are spending the money unfortuntately PC is not spending it wisely. PC better be careful if he keeps overpaying NHL stands for Not Here Long.  NHL owners don't have the luxury NFL, MBL and NBA major network deals that pay the majority players salaries. NHL is a gate driven league.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolftears. Show wolftears's posts

Give Charles and Jeremy credit they are spending the money unfortuntately PC is not spending it wisely. PC better be careful if he keeps overpaying NHL stands for Not Here Long.  NHL owners don't have the luxury NFL, MBL and NBA major network deals that pay the majority players salaries. NHL is a gate driven league.
    Posted by mitchco98

I give them no credit! Honest to god I would spit in Jeremys face if I ever saw him. Read up on him a little bit and get back to me.