OPENING NIGHT and VERSUS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from weeandthewads. Show weeandthewads's posts

Re: OPENING NIGHT and VERSUS

In Response to OPENING NIGHT and VERSUS:Yes. I am told you can't see the game on Directv at all.

I know they are talking about VERSUS and Direct TV being at a stalemate.  Does that mean that the nhl centre Ice feed will also be disrupted  ANYBODY KNOW
    Posted by BigNickster

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from weeandthewads. Show weeandthewads's posts

In Response to Re: OPENING NIGHT and VERSUS:
    Poor Americans and you're direct tv. Doesnt everybody have some form of digital cable and access to NHL center ice yet?
    Posted by dhitch

Switch to cable? Only Canadians watch cable because they have too. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from strangebruin. Show strangebruin's posts

In Response to Re: OPENING NIGHT and VERSUS:
    Someone @ DirectV told me the game will be played on Center Ice they even told me the Channel # 772. Of course my guide doesnt show it. And who ever said that when they complained and got money off their bill, must of caught them on a good day. THe people i talked to were unmoved by my hard luck story of paying all that $ and still missing games, they just said that its out of there hands.
    Posted by Robert72

Hmmmm... it was me...I am following this ver closely!!...lol....did you threaten to cancel?....maybe they took my story with more seriousness?...as I suspend my contract with them in the summer (dont need the $80.00 bill) as I dont watch baseball....and told them I really only have dtv because of the b's - I threatened to cancel and go with dish and asked them if they could offer me something for staying with them - I say it's worth another try - they should be able to do SOMETHING for ya!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

a good resolution to this pissing contest between Directv and Comcast is to have the game air on the NHL Network?

Sections
Shortcuts