OPENING NIGHT and VERSUS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from weeandthewads. Show weeandthewads's posts

Re: OPENING NIGHT and VERSUS

In Response to OPENING NIGHT and VERSUS:Yes. I am told you can't see the game on Directv at all.

[QUOTE]I know they are talking about VERSUS and Direct TV being at a stalemate.  Does that mean that the nhl centre Ice feed will also be disrupted  ANYBODY KNOW
    Posted by BigNickster[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from weeandthewads. Show weeandthewads's posts

In Response to Re: OPENING NIGHT and VERSUS:
    [QUOTE]Poor Americans and you're direct tv. Doesnt everybody have some form of digital cable and access to NHL center ice yet?
    Posted by dhitch[/QUOTE]

Switch to cable? Only Canadians watch cable because they have too. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from strangebruin. Show strangebruin's posts

In Response to Re: OPENING NIGHT and VERSUS:
    [QUOTE]Someone @ DirectV told me the game will be played on Center Ice they even told me the Channel # 772. Of course my guide doesnt show it. And who ever said that when they complained and got money off their bill, must of caught them on a good day. THe people i talked to were unmoved by my hard luck story of paying all that $ and still missing games, they just said that its out of there hands.
    Posted by Robert72[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm... it was me...I am following this ver closely!!...lol....did you threaten to cancel?....maybe they took my story with more seriousness?...as I suspend my contract with them in the summer (dont need the $80.00 bill) as I dont watch baseball....and told them I really only have dtv because of the b's - I threatened to cancel and go with dish and asked them if they could offer me something for staying with them - I say it's worth another try - they should be able to do SOMETHING for ya!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

a good resolution to this pissing contest between Directv and Comcast is to have the game air on the NHL Network?