OTTAWA SUN: Chiarelli looking to dump Timmy Thomas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins6. Show Bruins6's posts

Re: OTTAWA SUN: Chiarelli looking to dump Timmy Thomas

I had a change of heart in my initial post about him
    Do you like McQuaid. I think he has filled in nicely

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Do not trade him!!!!! Until Rask has shown a bit of history, you'd be nuts to make this move. What if Rask gets hurt? What if Rask isn't all we think.
    Give him at least another year before annointing him the 'One' label.
    The combine salary hit is really low, so why mess with such a great situation.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Do not trade him!!!!! Until Rask has shown a bit of history, you'd be nuts to make this move. What if Rask gets hurt? What if Rask isn't all we think.
    Give him at least another year before annointing him the 'One' label.
    The combine salary hit is really low, so why mess with such a great situation.

exactly.
    Im all for trading him maybe halfway through next year (depending on how hes doing) if hes not doing bad you can still get alot for him...rask needs more time to develop...he is an awesome goalie with (i believe) more TECHNICAL skill than TT.  But to rush him into the starting position too early would be a huge mistake.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Did you guys ever consider that Timmy might just be getting some extra rest now because he's on the Olympic squad???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Extra rest? He'll get enough of that watching Miller!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Bim you have no idea what you are talking about.  Alexandrov is on the last year of a three year deal he signed to play in the KHL.  He did sign that contract after he was drafted but has always indicated he is coming over once it is done.  Like many European players they would prefer to develop at home and avoid the AHL.  He could not have signed with the Bruins last year without giving up his rights to play in an IIHF games (which includes the Olympics and world Championship).  I think you confusing Alexandrov with the one eyed Swede Soderberg. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

If the B's make the TT move. They will be going after Biron from NY. He's available now that Dips is back & playing decent. Rolo has another yr left & Biron is free July 1, He has play-off experience & I'd be much more comfortable with him as Rask's back up then a Hedberg, or a Sabourin! NHL home ice has said PC doesn't want Versteeg. It'll be Patrick Sharp & Cam Barker for Thomas a prospect & a 2nd round pick. In Dallas PC wants a Daley type & no to Fabian Brunstrom & Riberio is hated in Beantown!. Columbus doesn't have anybody that's worth a Thomas. Torres? I wouldn't take him. He's no better than the inconsistent scores we have now. St. Louis? They have plenty of guys the B's could go want.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

There is no way Chicago is trading Sharp until after the playoffs but it would be a good trade other than that.