OUR AMAZING BRUINS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

OUR AMAZING BRUINS

Our Bruins have had an amazing run in these playoffs and have played their hearts out. I am very proud to be a Bruins fan and very proud they continued to play well after losing to good players in Krejic and Mcquaid.
    It will be very difficult to continue their amazing run without Sturm and Krejci but the good news is they are better than last years plyoffs and are most certainly not done but it will be difficult in the next series playing the Pens or Habs.
    We can only hope the loss of these guy's dosn't hurt us the way it has hurt the the Flyers and our depth can get us through.
    No matter how far they can go from here we as fans are very proud of this amazing run and are looking forward to the bright future we ahead.

GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CanuckBruin. Show CanuckBruin's posts

Re: OUR AMAZING BRUINS

Amen!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Damn right Brunod!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

bruno

You are right and with the addition of Colborne , maybe Caron Hall or Seguin and Lehtonen (this kid is custom made for the NHL he will be a major addition I dont why he never got a real chance this year) .....departure of Thornton-Sturm-TT-and Begin .....the BRUINS will be a much better team next season ....I really believed we had a strong chance at the Stanley Cup this year until last night ....Krejci that really hurts ....I am feeling really down today and I woul trade last night's victory for the return of Krejci healthy ....really sad

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Let's remember that our Bruins were without Savvy for two months and earned their way to where they are. I'd like to see Savvy with Lucic and Satan, and Sabotka with Wheeler and ryder as he did earlier. Kreji is a tough loss, but these Bruins are showing their toughness as a team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Let's be fair.  It wasn't a good seaons; marred by injuries and poor play.  However, all it takes is a good play-off run to balance the (hockey) P&L.  So, good on them for peaking at the right time.  Personally, I just hope they can stay healthy to finish.  (I can't believe they are still losing players!)

Anyway, this team can take stock of where they are and decide what they're going to do with.  How many of these players have gotten this far?  (Don't take it for granted.)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

First the Penguins have to take out Montreal.. and if the Bruins, in all likelihood, take out Flyers, I kind of like the Bruins chances against either team.. Penguins have not been dominant in any series.. Their backline is small and weak and exposed.. You stop Crosby and Malkin , yes hard to do , but we have Chara he has shut them down in the past...anyone else does not scare me..

I was just hearing Tocchett on an interview and he stated in his opinion the reason the Bruins are where they are is because of #33.. He is a shutdown defenseman and he felt was MVP so far above others in playoffs..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

what SoxinBoston  said,
    we as fans must lower our expectations of this team if or when we get by philly.
    One never knows in the playoffs who might just surprise us with outstanding play.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mham209. Show mham209's posts

SoxinBoston- Why would you give this team no chance to advance to the cup finals past the Pens/Habs. It's not like they're unbeatable...The B's are playing their best hockey of the year right now. The players have bought into CJ's system and are exicuting it to perfection. I personally think with the way the Bruins (especially Rask) are playing they can beat anyone right now. Show some faith!!! Go B's, bring back the cup!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

In Response to Re: OUR AMAZING BRUINS:
    Let's remember that our Bruins were without Savvy for two months and earned their way to where they are. I'd like to see Savvy with Lucic and Satan, and Sabotka with Wheeler and ryder as he did earlier. Kreji is a tough loss, but these Bruins are showing their toughness as a team.
    Posted by Bogie6

Agreed.     The habs-pens series still has 2-4 games left. Never know who comes limping out of that series. If its Pitt, i'm not even thinking Crosby or Malkin---losing someone like Gonchar(it happens quite often) hurts their pp. With the exception of 3-0 stinker, B's played fairly well against pens. Won the other game in Bos (shoutout i think), the cooke fiasco was only 2-1 and the other game was won before Bergy breaking his stick on the empty net try. Many posters said lets just get in the playoffs ---anything can happen well here they are 1 win from the ECF. No use in going negative now.     Maybe this was a thought once   ( no way we beat Boston this year not with Orr and Espo playing the way they are, we can only expect so much out of that Dryden kid.----Just saying who knows!  Go B's,

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEWENGLANDSPORTSNERD. Show NEWENGLANDSPORTSNERD's posts

Right now, I think the Bruins can beat the Habs, but i'm not so sure on the Pens (assuming of course the B's finish off the Flyers). The key to that series would be if Jordan Staal could play and if so, how many games. He's key to the power play, but also very quietly he's been extremly effective on the penalty kill.

Right now, It looks like anythings possible

Sections
Shortcuts