paille back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stanleycomehome. Show Stanleycomehome's posts

paille back

2 yrs for 2.1

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: paille back

50K cap savings from last year at 1.075M.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

His full-year cap hit was $1.125M.  His qualifying number would have been $1.35M.  I can live with it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stanleycomehome. Show Stanleycomehome's posts

He can't score to save his life but he has his role (pk) and does it well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

That's a great price to pay for the top cog in the penalty kill.

Amazing.  The deal I'm happiest with from Causeway is for a fourth line guy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

He'll get better too so it's not a bad signing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

In Response to Re: paille back:
    He'll get better too so it's not a bad signing.
    Posted by Reilly24

Even if he stays the same, he is super quick and has a role.  This is a great signing overall.  He plays the PJ Axelsson role but I think he is better at it than PJ was.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to paille back:
    2 yrs for 2.1
    Posted by Stanleycomehome

Good deal. He's  like  the axe, but faster. I think if some of you guys do your homework, we can get him layed this summer. Then you'll see him finish those chances next season.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Good signing at a good price.  This is going to be an elite PK team next year with guys like Paille and Campbell, and no Wideman to deflect shots into his own goal.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: paille back:
    Paille is good on PK, but he would miss an empty net every time. Plus, I hate the fact that, with Thornton-Campbell-Paille on the 4th line, there's no spot available at the training camp, wich is not a good thing. Isn't it always best when the rookies can have hope to make the NHL step if they are shining at the camp ?? How do you motivate guys like Hamill, Marchand, and the others ??? They'll have to wait for the injuries.....
    Posted by Remi72

Wouldn't want Providence guys to play on the fourth line. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homebrew76. Show Homebrew76's posts

Injuries happen to every team all season long.   If you are the odd man out waiting for an injury to open a spot, chances are you aren't going to wait too long.

I'm glad to see Paille back.  He's got great speed, plays his heart out and is one of the best at the PK.   Every team should be composed of role players and Paille definately fits that bill.   As such he should be a good example for Julien to point to for anyone in a scoring role that isn't playing hard every shift.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

welcome back Paille !

Sections
Shortcuts