Paille resigned

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from logeseats. Show logeseats's posts

Paille resigned

Dan Paille resigned back in Boston 2 years 2.15M. 1M and 1.15.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

Re: Paille resigned

Less than previous.. good signing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Wow knowing chiarelli, Im suprised DP didnt get 3 years 6 million. Good job PC

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

In Response to Re: Paille resigned:
    Less than previous.. good signing.
    Posted by bridgemanusa

Just what I was thinking! I always thought he'd want over 1.5M or so.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Pretty much what I expected.  You don't qualify him because you need him to take a pay cut, but Strawman's too useful to go for less than $1M.

And you never know.  He might bury a chance or two this year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Carbajal hands get some more goals Book  ? Hope so!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I haven't seen JWensink post about this - yet, but I'm kinda sure I heard screaming shortly after the globe published that.

I am totally sure he's crafting up a post sharper than an Oscar Wilde poem repeatedly folded into a fine point, dipped in lemon juice and stuck in your eye.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Can a mid-career hockey player learn new tricks?  We love his speed-checking-anticipation-positioning--    BUT it's the finishing he lacks.  In OT vs Phila game two (I think it was), he had his chance with half the net open....shot right into the goalie's chest. 

Maybe he needs a shrink--  finish goal counseling.  He scored a few beauties, but could have scored 20+ if he had  that killer confidence. 

Good signing (PC getting better and better at GMing).  It will be fun to watch him another season.  Partially because he may yet emerge .

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

Looks like Paille is happy with this contract as he didn't wait for better offers to present themselves. He was the 3rd UFA taken this year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

I like Paille,I know he lacks finish but that might improve.He is a tremendous skater [all star legs,minor league hands.He is a good 3rd line guy .I think he has potential.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Not a bad player to have around...played pretty well for us...you can't teach speed....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I haven't seen JWensink post about this - yet, but I'm kinda sure I heard screaming shortly after the globe published that. I am totally sure he's crafting up a post sharper than an Oscar Wilde poem repeatedly folded into a fine point, dipped in lemon juice and stuck in your eye.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Now that is funny!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

I haven't seen JWensink post about this - yet, but I'm kinda sure I heard screaming shortly after the globe published that. I am totally sure he's crafting up a post sharper than an Oscar Wilde poem repeatedly folded into a fine point, dipped in lemon juice and stuck in your eye.
    Posted by BadHabitude

A+     Very, very funny!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxx. Show mxx's posts

WOW, Big opening FA day for the Bs Jeremy Reich and Paille!

I hope they were given NTC!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Maybe he needs a shrink--  finish goal counseling.  He scored a few beauties, but could have scored 20+ if he had  that killer confidence.
    Posted by CarolinaClamMan

I agree.  Perhaps either a shrink or a hypnotist could cure him of his deathly fear of the offensive zone.  Once he crosses the blue line into the offensive zone, he falls apart.

Decent signing for the money.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

WOW, Big opening FA day for the Bs Jeremy Reich and Paille!   I hope they were given NTC!
    Posted by mxx

I would rather see Reich on the fourth line instead of Begin.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Does Dan Paille = PJ Axelsson, if so it's nice to see that PC is able to keep him at 2/3 PJ's final salary with the B's.  I would say that I think DP is equal to PJ.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Does Dan Paille = PJ Axelsson, if so it's nice to see that PC is able to keep him at 2/3 PJ's final salary with the B's.  I would say that I think DP is equal to PJ.
    Posted by RickyHussle

Paille is younger, faster, and has the same hands with a much lower salary.  I'd say he's better.