Painfull lost but not as bad as it looks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from camconner. Show camconner's posts

Pal, get yourself a reality check.... there is also next game...and in March when that game comes they will go 0 and 7 against the Habs...suppose in your mind they are still going to make the playoffs and make a sold run to the cup - who know if they don't have to play the habs in the playoffs - they could make it all the way or at least the conference championship - right?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrbz88. Show jrbz88's posts

Are you feeling ok? The wheels on the bus are about to fall off, this team is playing horrible, they have no heart, no grit, no playmakers, no scorers, they're lucky they are as close to the playoff teams as they are.

this is simply a bad team that needs major help in far too many areas than i care to list..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Guys, let's not forget that the B's are only 5 pts. behind the Habs. I think it's remarkable that they are in the position thtat they are considering the number of big injuries they have had thus far this year. None of the hockey think tanks thought the Bruins would be where they are now. Looks good on them. :-)

I predict Charelli will go out and get a big name player to replace Bergeron for the rest of this year before the the trade deadline. I give the B's a great chance to make the playoffs and get past the first round.......as long as they continue to put up the wins until help arrives. Hat's off to Julien for getting the most out of this years team. He deserves an award.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

By putting Bergeron & Fernandez on IR, it frees there salary ($9M) which will allow them to make a deal. With the number of players going free agency this summer, I will be very suprised if this doesn't happen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrbz88. Show jrbz88's posts

You can always put the tix on Ebay and sell them to one of the thousands of habs fans that take over the Fleet Center for the game. Either that or you can go and bring a paper bag for your head for the second and third periods?

This team is really bad.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

If they arent it will be a joke. They should keep them on IR to use their salaries to get a big name player, which I think is going to happen because theyve been on long term IR with their salaries free for so long now that one can only think PC is trying to make a good deal. Maybe PC has made some not so great deals, but I dont think hes made any HORRIBLE ones yet. The only thing I hate so far has been the price and "C" for Chara and the signing of MF for 4+ mil. Other than that, the Boyes Wideman trade was actually pretty decent. Wideman is a big part of the D. He got Ference and Kobasew for Primeau and Stuart (a rental that wasnt staying here). He gave away a goalie that wsa HORRIBLE here and got a player in return that COULD be a great fit. (I know, he isnt here, he isnt doing so well where he is, but did we lose all that much in Hannu?) He took over a crap team decimated by Mike O and made a bad decision signing Lewis, which he realized and rectified.... and rectified WELL I might add. The Bruins have been riddled with injury for the better part of the season since Bergy went down and their leader (Murray) has been out a while now. Honestly, if you look at the points, look at the standings, look at the fact they have a goalie, forward and defenseman going to the all star game and THEN look at the fact that Bergy has been hurt along with many other players all year, they are actually doing VERY well. PC built that Ottawa team thats been so strong for so long, how can everyone say he doesnt know what he is doing? They are still in 8th, behind the 5th place team (habs) by only 5 points. If they could have won 2-3 against them, youre talking about a HUGE difference. I think the Bruins are for real, Montreal are the imposters. If they didnt have the B's number, theyd be in reverse positions. If they can get their act together against the habs in the last 2 games, theyll pass them in the standings because the habs winning streak will come to an end soon.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeymac. Show hockeymac's posts

Not as bad as it looksàPlease, reality check itÆs bad. The bruins canÆt find the back of the net. This has been an on going problem for years. Jacobs as always will attempt to address the problem with all the injuries but heÆll do it in the cheapest way possible. Like year past they (management) will build an average team that has to struggle to make the playoffs. Then go nowhere, and say next year, when the team is healthier. Same old talk. For us die-hard fans itÆs getting old and frustrating. We can make up excuses and continue on the same path the team has gone on for years, or we can replace management including the owner, and thatÆs just not going to happen.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

1952, Goaltending isn't the issue. Goal scoring in high pressure situations is. We have no snipers and haven't for quite awhile.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

B n G, that's correct. They will be effectively off the roster for the remainder of this year, though I'm not sure if PC has pulled the trigger on Bergeron yet (seems like a foregone conclusion now though).

Rumours abound on who they might try to get........I've heard Marion Hossa's name come up. I'd love to see him back playing with Savard. He's apparently good friends with Chara (same home country) as well.

Stay tuned.......trade deadline is fast approaching. If the Bruins don't pick somebody up, then I'll agree their chances for getting past the first round in the playoffs are slim.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Possibly, but so far they have surpassed the Analyst expectations, and doing it with a very injured roster to boot! This team seems to be a pretty close group, and Julien has made a difference in my opinion. Problem is, you can only win so many low scoring games; they either have to get some of their injured scorers back, or go get one before the trade deadline. We'll soon see if that happens.......I think there will be a trade(s).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

You know though, they actually COULD go deep into the playoffs depending on where they finish. They finish 5th and play the Pens, Rangers, Philly they could easily win that 4-2. If they finish worse and play Ottawa or a South team, again, they could win. Im not saying they are a great team, but with the injuries theyve had they look worse right now, especially with the Habs beat down, but the Bruins arent really a bad team. Murray and Axey come back, who knows. It will be interesting. And as I already said, they HAVE to get a big name player. Even if it means trading a prospect and a pick, to get a Tanguay, Hossa, etc., it would be worth it to make a run.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from camconner. Show camconner's posts

Keep the faith, exactly what Jacobs want you to believe. What do you see on this team that a) makes them capable of making the playoffs, and if so, b) even winning one playoff game - THEY STINK

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Man, you guys just dont get it. You arent a BRUINS FAN, youre a Jacobs hater. There is a HUGE difference. Im a Bruins fan and yes, it sucks that Jacobs owns them. What is me not watching my favorite sport, favorite team going to do? The Leafs have been worse for longer, the fans still go. The problem is, Boston is no longer the blue collar city that made the Bruins the team of choice. Boston is full over over paid, left wing liberals who just dont get or care to get hockey. Theyd rather watch a bunch of idiots who cant speak English or are just plain FAT stand around on a baseball field for hours barely moving, or a bunch of uneducated ghetto thugs jogging up and down a court, or a coach who CHEATS to win at football. Give me a break, Ill root for the Bruins as long as Im alive because I enjoy to and enjoy hockey, not because I enjoy Jacobs as an owner.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Helpless,

The B's have some chemistry this year AND desire to win as a team. Something that's been lacking for a while. They also have a decent coach that has brought a defensive system back into their game......and they have bought into it. They compete almost every night they play, and have rarely been blown out. Look at tonights game against the Isles; they have bounced right back. To me, this is a sign of a team that can do (and will do) something in the post season.

Granted, they don't have the super power offence of an Ottawa club, but look at Ottawa now. They are struggling.

There are plenty of teams out there that are much worse than the Bruins.