PC Seen at Back to Back Yotes Games / Covets Yandle

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

PC Seen at Back to Back Yotes Games / Covets Yandle

Keith Yandle's cap hit is 1.2 million. PC went to both the games in Montreal & Ottawa to see Yandle play. He is a Boston boy & a great skating d-man that will develop into an all around player. Maloney says he is going nowhere though & is a key part moving forward.

It's believed the Coyotes are in the market for a second-line forward and a gritty defenseman.

According to various reports, the Boston Bruins are among the teams the Coyotes are speaking to.

The Bruins, who had scouts attend last night's Coyotes game in Montreal, are looking to move some salaries and are reportedly dangling the likes of Michael Ryder, Marco Sturm and Blake Wheeler as trade bait.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: PC Seen at Back to Back Yotes Games / Covets Yandle

No offense to you soups, because this is an interesting topic, but there have 4 or 5 threads on this exact subject already this week...with tons of analysis... 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

It would be nice to see some movement, but, I do not think Sturm is available, plus he has a No trade.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

General managers typically don't get in the business of shooting down rumors, because that alone can become a full-time job. But Maloney made an exception for this one.

"Listen, that was just pure, utter fantasy. Keith is an important part of our future. He knows it," Maloney said. "Not that anybody can't be traded ... But it would have to be something very special."

http://www.sportingnews.com/nhl/story/2010-10-28/coyotes-gm-keith-yandle-trade-rumors-pure-utter-fantasy

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

well duinne such a response certainly means that the rumors are true.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Bill Parcells said it best, "I reserve the right to change my mind".  So does Maloney.  I take every comment made by any GM (in any sport) with a grain of salt.....always.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Re: PC Seen at Back to Back Yotes Games / Covets Yandle:
    Bill Parcells said it best, "I reserve the right to change my mind".  So does Maloney.  I take every comment made by any GM (in any sport) with a grain of salt.....always.
    Posted by jalvis

As Maloney himself said, no player is untradable, and any GM is going to listen to offers. That is a GM's job.

But to assert that Yandle is being "shopped" is obviously, blatantly false. Some media members ::cough::Murphy::cough:: have too much time on their hands.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

PC covets Yandle.  Is there a GM that doesn't?

I like Krejci as a Bruin.  I also like Bergeron as a Bruin.  I like Seguin as a Bruin.

That's what it would take.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

PC covets Yandle.  Is there a GM that doesn't? I like Krejci as a Bruin.  I also like Bergeron as a Bruin.  I like Seguin as a Bruin. That's what it would take.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

I wouldn't trade Krejci, Bergeron and Seguin for Yandle either.  That's way too much....unless Derek Morris is invovled.  How 'bout Sequin for Yandal straight up?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackandGold24. Show BlackandGold24's posts

In Response to Re: PC Seen at Back to Back Yotes Games / Covets Yandle : I wouldn't trade Krejci, Bergeron and Seguin for Yandle either.  That's way too much....unless Derek Morris is invovled.  How 'bout Sequin for Yandal straight up?
    Posted by jalvis

I don't know who either one of those guys are.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In Response
    Ha Ha!  What, is Yandle Bobby Orr now?  Give me a break..  The guys good.  Very special?  Aaaah no.  He's worth Ference or Stuart and a pick.  That's about it.

The statements some GM's make when they're posturing is unbelievable.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: PC Seen at Back to Back Yotes Games / Covets Yandle : I don't know who either one of those guys are.
    Posted by BlackandGold24

I don't either.

Sections
Shortcuts