PC speaks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

PC speaks

any thoughts about PC's statement regarding the garden boo birds?
    thought he was dead bang on. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Re: PC speaks

In Response to PC speaks:
    any thoughts about PC's statement regarding the garden boo birds? thought he was dead bang on. 
    Posted by stevegm

Agreed - spot on.  I like the way Wideman competes - I don't like his turnovers and I'm sure he doesn't either.  He's an important piece without Seidenberg and Ference (and Stuart, right now) and the real fans need to stand up today and stand behind him and the team.  We need at least a point against Carolina and Wideman can be key in gaining that today.  I'd like to see Lucic bruise Carolina's defense - a good forecheck today is vital.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Do you two work for the Bruins?

Wideman can't hit, can't score, can't pass accurately, turns over pucks relentless, is a - 20+ on a defense first team, can't fight.... and makes 4+ million dollars annual? I do agree the Bruins need him right now though, but only because everybody else is hurt and Boston College is playing tonight, so they can't lend them players.

God god, PC should be fired for this move alone.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mebackagin. Show mebackagin's posts

Boo Hoo Wideman and Ryder deserve everything they get from the fans they are high paid athletes who are getting paid an exorbitant amount of money to do a job both have playing well below their expectant capacity.

Ryder used to be consistant 30 goal man he's been practically non existent this year in crucial situations.

Wideman this year has been responsible for a lot of horrendous mistakes in our end as well up the ice he continually gives away the puck makes bad decisions in  the B's own end.

The fans pay good money to see a winning team they have right to boo whomever they want! Live with it!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beesbear. Show beesbear's posts

He gets a goal and that is suppose to make him great, come on , how many goals has he cause'd, ya we need him on the ice because of injurys but he is scarey when he is out there, don't insult us fans because we care and at times Wideman looks like he plays for the other team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from baseball-lifer. Show baseball-lifer's posts

You won't be hearing any booing once the playoffs begin. It is generally acknowledged that Wideman stinks and Ryder hasn't done squat but they will be supported here when the playoff puck drops. Besides, we don't have any options to replace them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

In Response to Re: PC speaks:
    Do you two work for the Bruins? Wideman can't hit, can't score, can't pass accurately, turns over pucks relentless, is a - 20+ on a defense first team, can't fight.... and makes 4+ million dollars annual? I do agree the Bruins need him right now though, but only because everybody else is hurt and Boston College is playing tonight, so they can't lend them players. God god, PC should be fired for this move alone.
    Posted by bluefox70

Just a fan like you are, reportedly.  Just want them to win today and get into the first round.  Horrible season by Wideman, agreed.  What choice is there but to get behind him now, though - no Seidenberg, no Ference, no Stuart.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

The boo birds will always be there . They were there last year at times . The team can't get a shot on net during a power play , they boo . They go through a period of not scoring , they boo . They lose, they boo. Some people can sit back and watch a game and take the good with the bad and understand that a team cannot play their best all the time. Other people feel it's their rights to boo because they pay their money and expect a perfect showing 100% of the time. I just feel it's unproductive to sit there in the stands and boo because I don't like what's going on. Is it really going to help them play better ? Not a chance and anybody who thinks this should just boo the whole game so the B's will play better.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkaTime. Show TuukkaTime's posts

These are millionairre athletes for christs sake! Sorry if Denises feelings are hurt but he has been absolutely miserable this season.

This organization was not won a second round series in 17 years and get charged amongst the highest of NHL teams for tickets, fans can BOO as long and for as loud as they want.

If Chiapet and Widemans feelings are too hurt tell them to go to Atlanta.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

I think fans who pay for the ticket prices have the right to boo the team,but  I think this has a big reason why their home record is so bad.While I don,t have much sympathy for millionaire athletes,what would it be like to go to your job and be criticized every time you made any mistakes .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I usually boo the NHL referee system when it is not working.  The fans have a right to boo but it is a reflection on them as fans or individually, I would and will not boo the Bruins team.  I would respect others that don't as well.  

As for Wideman, he has been humble with all the criticism.  He is a young professional athlete.  The booing is something those players need to block out. Chara touches the puck anywhere else but Boston and he gets booed.  It comes with the hockey territory.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I want Wideman out of a Bruins jersey.  I want Ryder out of a Bruins jersey.

I didn't like either even when they were at their best.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Out of a Bruins jersey.

I replace Wideman by Thomas and one who has signed them.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Wideman made mistakes it`s true, but at least he tries to be productive.
    I think he`s still our best offensive defenseman, with Chara of course.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

I bet Tuukka would have a GAA of under 1.00 if you erased Wideman from the team this year.  It seems like 80% of the pucks that do get by Tuukka are a direct result of a blatant bonehead play by Wideman.

and there is no point in sticking up for the guy, big deal, he scored  a couple key goals lately, that doesn't erase his consistent horrible play all year.  He is constantly turning it over, out of position, he misses wide on 90% of his shots, he is one of the worst defensmen I have ever seen at keeping pucks in the offensive zone along the boards and/or just having it bounce right over his stick and out of the zone, his offensive numbers have plummeted from last season.  There is nothing good to say about that guy.  He deserves the boo's.  I wouldn't even want him on the ice if he made minimum wage.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

I bet Tuukka would have a GAA of under 1.00 if you erased Wideman from the team this year.  It seems like 80% of the pucks that do get by Tuukka are a direct result of a blatant bonehead play by Wideman.

and there is no point in sticking up for the guy, big deal, he scored  a couple key goals lately, that doesn't erase his consistent horrible play all year.  He is constantly turning it over, out of position, he misses wide on 90% of his shots, he is one of the worst defensmen I have ever seen at keeping pucks in the offensive zone along the boards and/or just having it bounce right over his stick and out of the zone, his offensive numbers have plummeted from last season.  There is nothing good to say about that guy.  He deserves the boo's.  I wouldn't even want him on the ice if he made minimum wage.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

In Response to Re: PC speaks:
    Do you two work for the Bruins? Wideman can't hit, can't score, can't pass accurately, turns over pucks relentless, is a - 20+ on a defense first team, can't fight.... and makes 4+ million dollars annual? I do agree the Bruins need him right now though, but only because everybody else is hurt and Boston College is playing tonight, so they can't lend them players. God god, PC should be fired for this move alone.
    Posted by bluefox70

The glass is half full man lol

Man I'd hate to hang out with you watching  bruins game. Do you have a wideman voodoo doll as well

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

I was talking about his years here. It`s thrue that this year the luck is not for him. "It comes sometimes by hidden wounds." If things can change for the worse a year, it can also change for the better next year.

Sections
Shortcuts