PC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

PC

PC, Said tonight before the face off, "don't expect a top 9 forward deal." what does he play on doing w/9 1st & 2nd round draft picks ovah the next two drafts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: PC

Use the picks to move up and/or acquire NHL ready players on draft day. The deadline is tomorrow GM demands go down as the clock ticks towards 3pm.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulyboy. Show paulyboy's posts

PC sees the cost too expensive with so many buyers and so few sellers.  Look for nothing to happen.  They will have to overpay in their eyes in order to make a big deal. So instead we will have to wait until next year to make a serious run at it.  There is no way anyone on this board can say we will have a chance in hell with the lack luster offense we now have.  I hope he proves me wrong and makes some moves that will help this year and next.  Love Whitneys game and he is looking for contract extension for next year and beyond...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

// Love Whitneys game and he is looking for contract extension for next year and beyond/

And that why he has not been traded yet he wants that extension Paul.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

In Response to Re: PC:
    // Love Whitneys game and he is looking for contract extension for next year and beyond/ And that why he has not been traded yet he wants that extension Paul.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

I believe he vetoed a deal a few weeks ago because he couldn't get a 3 year extention.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

PC is really starting to p#ss me off with his stand pat attitude, grow some stones.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Another wait to next year by the Bs management.

What a joke this team is!

I guess the want 9 picks to mess up!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Chiarelli knows he has overestimated the ability of this team.  Until they win a stanley cup he is going to be another one of these average GM's who can't get out of their own way.  This is an embarrassing team to watch.  People should get their money back.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

This guy should be shown the door.Couldn't pull the trigger on the Kessel deal in the summer then lets Burke back him into a corner on that one.Knowing all season long he,s needed a goal scorer.Whats he waitng for the summer after they miss the playoffs.Jeremy won,t be happy with that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SwineFluBruin. Show SwineFluBruin's posts

The Bruins could screww up a free lunch. I have ZERO faith in thier drafting ability and even if they do hit on a draft pick (Kessel) I'm sure he will want out of town after 3 years when his rookie deal is up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

Yeah Kovalchuk is paying of huge in New Jersey. He was also invisible in the olympics. He will be invisible in the NHL next season as he signs in the KHL.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tommy3123. Show tommy3123's posts

yeah PC is really pissing me off now and so is the lack of heart on the ice.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

In all the Bruins history, I don`t remember a team so rotten.
    They reflects their GM.

Four or five valuable players and nothing after, the void.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PGJandover. Show PGJandover's posts

Watching the Bruins play is like watching table hockey with no slots for the players to move up and down.   This team really needs help now.

They can capitalize on draft if they make smart picks and are willing to wait the 3-5 years for that to bear fruit.  Not sure I would trust them to "capitalize" though.

After watching the Olympics, sure wish we had the kind of young talent in LA, Anaheim, St Louis, or Nashville!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeyfan2010. Show hockeyfan2010's posts

If the Bruins do nothing before the trade deadline, then they deserve not to make playoffs. No goal scoring ability...1goal seems to be their quota on most nights. How did Pittsburgh get Poni for someone named Luca Capi, and yet Bruins with all their draft picks could not wrestle him away from Burke?  I watched the Bruins/Canadians game tonight and with a 1 goal lead until 3rd period and then allow mONTREAL TO SCORE 4 UNANSWERED goals is disgusting to say the least. This team is going nowhere, and fast.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUSA. Show BruinsUSA's posts

PC either needs to make a very bold move to help the team now (not just some scrub) or go in the seller direction.  If he doesn't shed some of the dead weight salary, they are going to be in the same position next year and probably worse. With Lucic's salary jumping up to 4 million, which is abysmal there really is minimal wiggle room again next year.  He has stock piled the draft picks due to the fact that his drafting is a joke, he must figure the more picks he has there is a better chance he'll get a couple right. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

So Chia is just going to wait until next June's draft and hope that the players he selects just might possibly make an impact on this team 4 or 5 years from now?  Don't the Bruins have 9 picks in the first two rounds?  And wouldn't a proven NHL player be better than a draft pick that might not even make the team?  Come on PC, man up and improve this team (no one is saying trade TOR's 1st rounder); just make a move to get this team into the playoffs.  Because in the playoffs, anything can happen.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from camneely1983. Show camneely1983's posts

Big and Bad....Paille - Savard - Recchi, what a classic top line.  I dont know why you even bother keeping Savard if you are going to give him garbage to work with.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Recchi has not been that bad this season, relative to the rest of the team.  As for Paille...well, he's the Daniel Graham of the NHL (really bad hands).

Paille is easily the worst offensive-minded player on the Bruins right now (including Wideman and Thornton).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

It's not that bad of an idea if Chiarelli stands pat and holds on to those picks.  Based on what all the scouts are saying, he'll be selecting from a pool like the 2003 draft.  And i agree 100%, he should move up and get 3 picks from this draft.
    Imagine 3 picks from this pool:

Round: 1
    Rnd Pick Overall Team Player Pos Country Ht Wt Amateur League Amateur Team
    111PITMarc-Andre Fleury GCAN6' 2"180QMJHLCape Breton
    122CAREric Staal CCAN6' 4"205OHLPeterborough
    133FLANathan Horton CCAN6' 2"229OHLOshawa
    144CBJNikolai Zherdev FUKR6' 2"203RUSHC CSKA
    155BUFThomas Vanek LAUT6' 2"207WCHAU. of Minnesota
    166SJSMilan Michalek RCZE6' 2"225CZEBudejovice
    177NSHRyan Suter DUSA6' 1"198USAUS Nat'l U-18
    188ATLBraydon Coburn DCAN6' 5"220WHLPortland
    199CGYDion Phaneuf DCAN6' 3"214WHLRed Deer
    11010MTLAndrei Kostitsyn FBLR6' 0"214RUSHC CSKA
    11111PHIJeff Carter CCAN6' 3"200OHLSault-Ste-Marie
    11212NYRHugh Jessiman RUSA6' 6"221ECACDartmouth College
    11313LAKDustin Brown RUSA6' 0"208OHLGuelph
    11414CHIBrent Seabrook DCAN6' 3"218WHLLethbridge
    11515NYIRobert Nilsson FCAN5' 11"185SWELeksand
    11616SJSSteve Bernier RCAN6' 2"216QMJHLMoncton
    11717NJDZach Parise CUSA5' 11"190WCHAU. of North Dakota
    11818WSHEric Fehr RCAN6' 4"212WHLBrandon
    11919ANARyan Getzlaf CCAN6' 4"220WHLCalgary
    12020MINBrent Burns RCAN6' 5"219OHLBrampton
    12121BOSMark Stuart DUSA6' 2"213WCHAColorado College
    12222EDMMarc Pouliot CCAN6' 1"195QMJHLRimouski
    12323VANRyan Kesler CUSA6' 2"202CCHAOhio state
    12424PHIMike Richards CCAN5' 11"195OHLKitchener
    12525FLAAnthony Stewart FCAN6' 2"239OHLKingston
    12626LAKBrian Boyle CUSA6' 7"252USHSESt. Sebastian's
    12727LAKJeff Tambellini LCAN5' 11"186CCHAU. of Michigan
    12828ANACorey Perry RCAN6' 3"206OHLLondon
    12929OTTPatrick Eaves RCAN6' 0"191H-EASTBoston College
    13030STLShawn Belle DCAN6' 1"240WHLTri-City

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Dang that was a real good draft up and down. Ray Shero inherited allot but he has made some good deadline trades like today.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from camneely1983. Show camneely1983's posts

In Response to Re: PC:
    Recchi has not been that bad this season, relative to the rest of the team.  As for Paille...well, he's the Daniel Graham of the NHL (really bad hands). Paille is easily the worst offensive-minded player on the Bruins right now (including Wideman and Thornton).
    Posted by TimThomas-god

Yeah totally agree that Recchi has been decent...we just have to realize that its 2010 and he shouldn't be on the top line...I really hope they just keep sobotka on the third line and put Bergeron on Savards wing so at least we can have two decent scoring lines to throw out there.

23. This post has been removed.