Penguins will win Cup

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Penguins will win Cup

IMO Crosby and co. will not be denied.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Re: Penguins will win Cup

[QUOTE]IMO Crosby and co. will not be denied.
    Posted by watchtower[/QUOTE]

reminds me of when mario and company beat us in the early 90's.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

if the Pens win it it will be because Crosby will not be denied, he has played unbelievably this post season, literally carried his team through

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Pens' spongy defense won't stand up against Chicago's sizzling forwards or Detroit's disciplined methodology.  Offense gets you to the playoffs but defense wins it. 

Carolina looks like they did against us in games one, five, and six.  Letting Pittsburg skate right in on Ward.  Have they given up?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupportor. Show Gardensupportor's posts

I still think Detroit is going to repeat, Might be in a Game 7 however

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Don't forget Malkin! The last 2 games ,especially last nights, Malkin is playing out of this world! It seems like Russian players are born with skates on. Freekish snipers while making defenders look like pylons. Malkin is never out of any play Tenacious!

I think both the Hawks and the Wings matchup better against the Pens. The Hawks just lost 2 key playes indefenitly so Detriot will probably outlast Chicago now. Osgood will slightly outduel Fleury in the final.

The Canes look tired and are not playing physical at all. Two 7 game series in a row Carolina is worn out!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

[QUOTE]Pens' spongy defense won't stand up against Chicago's sizzling forwards or Detroit's disciplined methodology.  Offense gets you to the playoffs but defense wins it.  Carolina looks like they did against us in games one, five, and six.  Letting Pittsburg skate right in on Ward.  Have they given up?
    Posted by CarolinaClamMan[/QUOTE]

I haven't noticed the Pens playing with a spongy defense. I think the new coach has them playing a pretty committed system of team "D". Anyway I think "Sid the Kid" matured a lot after the loss to Detroit last year.  He has everyone on the team  playing hard.It looks like he'll get his rematch with the wings.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Yeah maybe.

Not sure about this either but I think Detroit's Scandinavian line is made up of droids. Might explain why Pitt's more fun to watch out there. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

I still think the B's would have matched up well against the Pens or the Wings.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Congratulations to FITZGERALD and GILL and the city of Pittsburg.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]Congratulations to FITZGERALD and GILL and the city of Pittsburg.
    Posted by watchtower[/QUOTE]

I 2nd that Congrats! I liked Gill when he was here! The Pens proved me wrong again! Beating the Wings in game 7 @ Joe Louis! Marc-Andre Fleury with those last 2 saves WoW!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from horrifying. Show horrifying's posts

Congratulations to the Penguins fo making a tremendous comeback to win the Stanley cup.
    I am very glad for Mario Lemieux. He had been a great hockey player, and a class act on and off the ice. It is nice to see a nice person getting rewarded.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

I also congrats to the Pens for a great comeback and a great series. A well deserved win!! ( unlike the gift the refs gave the Steelers AGAIN) I`ve been to Pittsburgh about 30 times. Great city and great people. NHL Champs !!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CountyCork1. Show CountyCork1's posts

Congrats to Pitt - well done. Malkin, Crosby and company deserved this. 

Sections
Shortcuts