Phil Mickelson's wife has cancer.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Phil Mickelson's wife has cancer.....

Phil Mickelson just found out his wife has cancer. And somehow he managed to not sucker punch anyone in the face. Interesting.

I have no interest in golf and I don't know who Phil Mickelson is, but my thoughts go out to him and his family.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from omega33. Show omega33's posts

Re: Phil Mickelson's wife has cancer.....

Nice job posting that here you goof. I hope you get cancer

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from da-rivercharles. Show da-rivercharles's posts

Posted by omega33

Not only are you ignorant and can't spell (see my reply to your post under "Thomas Flubbed the OT goal"), you've got a pitiful life as a dweeb-troll who is dark, empty and full of nothing but venom. Time to switch meds, loser.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Posted by omega33

Wow, you sure are a class act. You hope I get cancer? I hope you get a job and a girlfriend. Maybe then, you wouldn't be so bitter and angry.

Go back to watching your Canes getting knocked out by the Pens.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from da-rivercharles. Show da-rivercharles's posts

Wow, you sure are a class act. You hope I get cancer? I hope you get a job and a girlfriend. Maybe then, you wouldn't be so bitter and angry. Go back to watching your Canes getting knocked out by the Pens.
    Posted by dafoe

I have never wished something like that even on my worst enemy, nonetheless wishing it on someone with whom you disagree over sports!!  Wow - them thar peoples sherr is naace down in ole dixie!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sunslav. Show sunslav's posts

This is Dafoe. What an idiot.

Sections
Shortcuts