Philly fans/Refs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRUINS420. Show BRUINS420's posts

Philly fans/Refs

Does the guy have voodoo mind power over people??? All I seen yesterday was everyone talking about Circello and the bite to his hand.This is a guy who takes a high stick to the pant leg and goes down covering his face.Then he says Savard isnt a man,DO MEN FALL TO THE GROUND LIKE BABIES?? Why do the refs even call a pen against someone against this guy?? Dont they see the replay and getted pissed off for looking soooo STUPID!! And I thought you got a FINE or something for faking drives? Why dont the bruins send that to the NHL.I was on a Philly team site saying Savard has no class??? NO CLASS?? ARE YOU WATCHING CIRCELLO PLAY???? COME ON.

Anyhow Is it me or does this guy MAKE YOU SICK! Watch the replay of him last series faking a hit to the face. jokkke

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

Re: Philly fans/Refs

In Response to Philly fans/Refs:
    Does the guy have voodoo mind power over people??? All I seen yesterday was everyone talking about Circello and the bite to his hand.This is a guy who takes a high stick to the pant leg and goes down covering his face.Then he says Savard isnt a man,DO MEN FALL TO THE GROUND LIKE BABIES?? Why do the refs even call a pen against someone against this guy?? Dont they see the replay and getted pissed off for looking soooo STUPID!! And I thought you got a FINE or something for faking drives? Why dont the bruins send that to the NHL.I was on a Philly team site saying Savard has no class??? NO CLASS?? ARE YOU WATCHING CIRCELLO PLAY???? COME ON. Anyhow Is it me or does this guy MAKE YOU SICK! Watch the replay of him last series faking a hit to the face. jokkke
    Posted by BRUINS420

Ant guy who tries to fight Gaboirik is no man....go to hockeyfights.com and watch this guy sucker Gaborik...he sure is a tough guy

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Savard must have shark teeth if he was able to bite through a thick hockey glove and have it actually hurt Carcillo?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SouTexBruin. Show SouTexBruin's posts

Abra - I thought the same thing when I read that poor Carcillo had a finger bitten - of course he didn't show that to the media, just more garbage coming from him.  I would like to see someone straighten out Hartnell for that hook/slew foot on Rask that got them the goal.  Refs had to see that one but they looked the other way or maybe they were thinking about donuts? 

I agree basically with all the comments that I have read about the Flyers & their fans with one exception.  I was in Philadelphia Naval Hospital in 1967 and the Flyers, along with most of the visting hockey teams, always came to visit the patients at the hospital.  We got free tickets to the games and I managed to see the Bruins a couple of times that year - seems like forever now.

Let's hope tonight we keep the pressure up, hit hard and hit first and get them back on their heels.  I'm hoping that we can get this one so that the pressure on them is really heavy.

SouTexBruin

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

You guys are a bunch of pansies, Savard is lucky he still has teeth after trying to bite someone. And let's be honest here folks, Marc Savard is not beyond either a) diving/embellishing b) biting a player, I think of the two Savard seem to be more of the embarrasment. Wait until Carcillo, yes sir it is spelled CARCILLO, gets the game winning goal tonight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Philly fans/Refs:
    You guys are a bunch of pansies, Savard is lucky he still has teeth after trying to bite someone. And let's be honest here folks, Marc Savard is not beyond either a) diving/embellishing b) biting a player, I think of the two Savard seem to be more of the embarrasment. Wait until Carcillo, yes sir it is spelled CARCILLO, gets the game winning goal tonight.
    Posted by PhllyPhn1967

After the Bruins win and you stop posting here can I have your account?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

Posted by PhllyPhn1967

Oh please! Carshitso dives more than Greg Luganis. He's the epitome of pansie. Guess you musta missed him running away from Lucic last game. Nice mustache!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

Will that be before or after Carpillow turtles and acts like a soccer player?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

In Response to Re: Philly fans/Refs : After the Bruins win and you stop posting here can I have your account?
    Posted by mikzor

Nope, because then I can go and mock you for being loyal Red Sox fans who bail on their team while the Phils bring in Halladay after another World Series appearance. See ya back in Boston.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

In Response to Re: Philly fans/Refs : Nope, because then I can go and mock you for being loyal Red Sox fans who bail on their team while the Phils bring in Halladay after another World Series appearance. See ya back in Boston.
    Posted by PhllyPhn1967

Bruins 2  Flyers 0

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I think its spelled Car-dildo

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Philly fans/Refs : Nope, because then I can go and mock you for being loyal Red Sox fans who bail on their team while the Phils bring in Halladay after another World Series appearance. See ya back in Boston.
    Posted by PhllyPhn1967

Bailing on the Sox? You mean, despite the almost 600 consecutive Fenway sellouts with no sign of slowing down? Phillies fans are such bandwagonners that they figure everyone else must be too. Unfortunately we arent and we never will be, baseball is in a Sox fans blood. Little guy, I been to 6 championship parades in the last 9 years, a Philly sports fan has no business trying to mock a Boston fan about anything sports related. In the business of sports championships, you cant hang with us.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

yeah every philly sports ticket includes a run on the field or strategic vomiting.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

yeah every philly sports ticket includes a run on the field or strategic vomiting.
    Posted by 86redsox

How many Phillies fans does it take to change a light bulb?
    One, he just holds the bulb and waits to be tasered.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Posted by PhllyPhn1967

Is that the Philly Phantom Phan.

Carstilletto, yes maam, he wears high heels. Had his glove off when he was throwing his hansies at Sav's face, had he been bit it would have shown and the refs would have called a major and misconduct.

Since he fought Stu, he is unsure who he wants to tackle because some of the non heavyweights can fight too.

So the girlyman attacks the fellow that has returned from a concussion and his pansiness is even more obvious as he couldn't even take him down. Tonight he will likely go after Krej or Sat as they will never fight just to show how untuff he really is.

Seeing puuukkees like Stilletto Cooke and Avery, really makes you wish Cashman wasn't 60.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Carcillo is a PUNK pure and simple. No wonder the filthy fans love him........

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oliver18. Show oliver18's posts

In Response to Re: Philly fans/Refs : Bailing on the Sox? You mean, despite the almost 600 consecutive Fenway sellouts with no sign of slowing down? Phillies fans are such bandwagonners that they figure everyone else must be too. Unfortunately we arent and we never will be, baseball is in a Sox fans blood. Little guy, I been to 6 championship parades in the last 9 years, a Philly sports fan has no business trying to mock a Boston fan about anything sports related. In the business of sports championships, you cant hang with us.
    Posted by mikzor

well said dude!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxx. Show mxx's posts

Hey Phillyfan,

ya sure CRYSILLY is the man! I saw him man up when he took on the Rangers tough guy Gaborik and now he’s manning up again taking on the Bs tough guy Savvy! Sure CAR-DILDO is the MAN, he only takes on the toughest opponents—He’s the toothless CAR-SHITSO man!
    He should put a tooth brush in his hand and them put his hands in his own mouth maybe he’d have a few more teeth of his own instead of trying to steal Savvy teeth.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxx. Show mxx's posts

Hey PhillyFan,

I wanted to send this to you so you can see your CAR-PUKEO maning up to Colton Orr, take a peak and look at your CAR-CRAPO MAN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5qzqIQDuL0

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

Hey PhillyFan, I wanted to send this to you so you can see your CAR-PUKEO maning up to Colton Orr, take a peak and look at your CAR-CRAPO MAN! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5qzqIQDuL0
    Posted by mxx

Carcillo's reaction...chicken sh!t.