Pierre Mcguire is an IDIOT!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Pierre Mcguire is an IDIOT!!!

Am I the only one who cant stand this idiot. How does he have a job. I have to watch the draft on mute.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonRob4. Show BostonRob4's posts

Re: Pierre Mcguire is an IDIOT!!!

He's terrible, I want him off my TV.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mebackagin. Show mebackagin's posts

I've always thought he was one of the most irritating individual on tv next Bricks and Edwards only redeeming value his favorite player was Bobby Orr!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Not so sure his fav player was Orr cuz he never seems to come out of Gressky's hole.

He is an idiot, he knows it , fans know it, players really know it, GM's coaches fllow workers all know it.

The people that don't know it are the tools that pay his salary and know nothing about hockey.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I could not listen to him another minute tonite on how Hall if the better player and that's why he must go number one.  How could he flat out be the better player when one is surrounded by a more talented team but they still get the same amount of points ???  I'll be honest , the Hall / Orr connection made me want Hall to be a Bruin although something tells me Seguin will have me saying "I'm so glad we have Tyler ".
    It's guys like Mcguire that create hypes and Tambelini had no choice or he would have been crucified ! 
    It's a win win for Bruin fans as Seguin will only try to prove that he is the better player. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: Pierre Mcguire is an IDIOT!!!:
    I've always thought he was one of the most irritating individual on tv next Bricks and Edwards only redeeming value his favorite player was Bobby Orr!
    Posted by mebackagin

What is wrong with Brickley?  Edwards, I can understand.  But I think Brick is one of the best in the business.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

McGuire is a little loud I admit, but he's one of the best hockey analysts out there. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Brickley is a whiner...did you know that Brickley means yuck in French!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

I think Brickley pretty much tells it like it is, though he's not as forthcoming as Kluzak.  Kluzak's the best studio analyst on NESN, but he belongs in the booth!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

mcguire is the biggest idiot on TSN and there a few...he really needs to find some more catch phrases other than "this kid just gets it" or "wow, this guy gets it" or "he's a monster"
    i have the center ice package in canada and i have to watch a handful of games on TSN at times and i feel like smashing the TV. he sits at ice level and annoys the f.ck  out of everyone - pointing out penalties, hits - yeah mcguire, you have a fantastic grasp of the obvious...keep up the good work.  TSN has some good color men and analysts but he is garbage, pure garbage.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 77ray77. Show 77ray77's posts

In Response to Pierre Mcguire is an IDIOT!!!:
    Am I the only one who cant stand this idiot. How does he have a job. I have to watch the draft on mute.
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie

lol yessss he is an idiot, has no hockey sense , and a big mouth, thats it, its best when hes on abc with mike milbury, and milbury always puts him in his place , then and only then can i watch or listen to this hack

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jessup07. Show jessup07's posts

I could not listen to him another minute tonite on how Hall if the better player and that's why he must go number one.  How could he flat out be the better player when one is surrounded by a more talented team but they still get the same amount of points ???  I'll be honest , the Hall / Orr connection made me want Hall to be a Bruin although something tells me Seguin will have me saying "I'm so glad we have Tyler ". It's guys like Mcguire that create hypes and Tambelini had no choice or he would have been crucified !  It's a win win for Bruin fans as Seguin will only try to prove that he is the better player. 
    Posted by BsLegion

you hit the nail on the head.  no matter what happens on the ice pierre acts like he knew it was going to happen already, its very annoying, i live in canada and cant stand listening to him when the bruins play any of the canadian teams, way too bias.

i wanted hall earlier on in the year because of his love for orr, thought he would be a great fit, but after seeing seguin play with no help and scoring 40% of the teams goals it made me want edm to take hall.  i have a funny feeling that hall will be very injury prone in the nhl, just a hunch.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Pierre Mcquire isn't that bad, he has some good analysis on when he speak to the team 990 in montreal.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

I laughed when Duthie made the joke about E from entourage at the Isles table making agent offers to the draft picks & Mcguire said he didn't know that agent. He is a totally idiot.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

watching the Bruins playoffs this spring was brutal - it was all on TSN and i had to listen to that moron every 2nd night - i had to mute the god d@mn TV

he single handidly ruined my enjoyment of the entire playoffs

i want to rub this bald head with bacon fat

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitownBruinfan. Show chitownBruinfan's posts

has mcguire proposed to pronger yet?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GahdenBoy. Show GahdenBoy's posts

Biggest name dropper in the business...have a listen to him next time..."Well Gord, I was having dinner with so and so or I was talking this afternoon with so and so...".....He's a baldheaded idiot....can't stand him!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mebackagin. Show mebackagin's posts

I Mike M he says what he likes does what he likes and is very quick to state his opinion if he thinks someone's off course no matter who it is. He is not follower or afraid to state his case.  Sports needs more of these guys although Mike maybe the worst GM who ever lived!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

mcguire just sees the surface of the game, goes with the momentum and one minute is saying a player is useless then when the same player makes a decent play, the entire team and that player are MONSTERS!!!! what fu.ck tard this guy is...we need to petition to get him off the f.king TV
    the last time i had to listen to that dummy i got so mad i chased the cat all over the house....

ps - TSN - please fire pierre mcguire
    thank you

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 77ray77. Show 77ray77's posts

mcguire just sees the surface of the game, goes with the momentum and one minute is saying a player is useless then when the same player makes a decent play, the entire team and that player are MONSTERS!!!! what fu.ck tard this guy is...we need to petition to get him off the f.king TV the last time i had to listen to that dummy i got so mad i chased the cat all over the house.... ps - TSN - please fire pierre mcguire thank you
    Posted by bailey77

lol bailey

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

There's a reason Brick gets a lot of national games on Versus...it's cuz he's a good announcer...

Plus, Pierre Mcguire looks like an actual peenis and has a HUGE man crush on Eddie Olczyk...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Pee-Air is "unlistenable", if that is actually a word.  If it is not a word, than it should be.  It's definition should simply be = "Pee-Air McGuire with a microphone in his hand".

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

He's an idiot because he can't communicate what he actually means.

For example, what he was saying about Hall/Seguin, that Hall is "NHL ready" and Seguin is not "NHL ready".  That is what he said, but not what he means.  Obviously if Seguin is not "NHL ready", then no one drafted after him is "NHL ready" either.

I *think* what he meant by that is someone who's going to be an impact player right out of the bucket at their max potential right away, then maybe that makes sense.  Hall will make a bigger splash at first.

If that is what he meant.  I don't know for sure.

Given his job is to communicate, I shouldn't be wondering what it is that he's trying to say.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

he's an idiot....no need to say anything more!
    aside from all that, whatever, he belongs somewhere in a room looking at stats or doing whatever not on national TV

just my 2 cents

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to Pierre Mcguire is an IDIOT!!!:
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie

Sadly -- he really doesn't bother me. Maybe because he is often in the vicinity of Milbury (aka bionic pumpkin head) which automatically makes him look like a genius.