Pink Hats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Re: Pink Hats

In Response to Re: Pink Hats:
    In Response to Re: Pink Hats : There is a time and a place for women.  At the game is neither.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Shouldn't be surprised that you are a misogynist. You hate everyone equally I suppose.

My wife has followed hockey since she was little and plays in a womens league and knows more about the game than most of the posters on this board. I have 2 daughters who play as well.

Women at games is fine....can do without the pink hats.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Pink Hats : There's a time and a place for brain dead opinions too I guess.
    Posted by RascalHoudi

Wow, tough crowd today! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsNumber4. Show BruinsNumber4's posts

In Response to Re: Pink Hats : There is a time and a place for women.  At the game is neither.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

your right, attracting women fans or women that go to games with a guy without giving him a hassle is a horrible thing to do at a Spectator sporting event that's primarily money driven.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsNumber4. Show BruinsNumber4's posts

not for nothing but my GF is a huge boston sports fan, always has been. and while she and I do agree with the generally excepted usage with regard to the pink hats. shes still a women and does own a pink sox hat. id like to see anyone try to call her a bandwagon fan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In Response to Re: Pink Hats : Wow, tough crowd today! 
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

True, lol

Have a good 4th, NAS. Same to the rest of you derelicts :P