PJ...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

PJ...

Suprised I have not seen Axelsson sign on with someone. (Can't see the Bruins resigning him) I got a feeling the Sen's will sign him. If I remember correctly he and Daniel Alfredson are good friends and play on the same line for team Sweeden.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pezell04x. Show Pezell04x's posts

Re: PJ...

Great on the PK, pretty good defensive forward but has the offensive ability of a slug.

I'm not surprised he's still a free agent, but I would be surprised if the season started and he wasn't on a team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

He's going to wrap up his career in Sweden.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccoul. Show ccoul's posts

Bruins souldn't resign him. He score,  all his break away  this  year were scoreless. He never.. never  finished one bodycheck  in the past seasons. Not  fit to waer  a  Bruins uniform

Bruinsless in Otawa

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

in response to ccoul....what?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: PJ...
    [QUOTE]Bruins souldn't resign him. He score,  all his break away  this  year were scoreless. He never.. never  finished one bodycheck  in the past seasons. Not  fit to waer  a  Bruins uniform Bruinsless in Otawa
    Posted by ccoul[/QUOTE]

LOL,  c'on stop kidding around.
    btw way he was 75% successful in the shootout.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from daPope. Show daPope's posts

Resign PJ with a low ball offer, and make him a defenseman.  Send Lurch and his bling somewhere else.  Resign Kessel, and make Hunwick a real offer.  Make Charelli head of concessions, and get Grapes back here as head of all operations. Might not get a cup, but it would a hoot to watch.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

He finished lots of checks but never new the idea was to knock the other guy down. Looked like the mutt jumping up on the bulldog on Bugs Bunny. Not very effective anymore, was useful a few years ago but hasn't been since they let Rolston go.
     Scored on shootouts even a game winner against the Sens, but a goal on any of his breakaways on Car would have been nicer especially in game 7.
     I hope the Sens sign him or even better the Habs.
     I would much rather see Marchand up here, always a gamer and like Lucic has been great in the big pressure games.

Greatest Of All Time!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rlprentiss. Show rlprentiss's posts

Yeah but he was part of my favorite bruins line with Robbie Damaio and Tim Taylor.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Axelsson is gone. The only way they sign him is if they move two forwards to get their big name mobile defenseman (ie. kobasew AND sturm)

Go easy on PJ he has served the Bs jersey for a loooong time. He can still be used effectively on the PK but his use on offense has completely died over the last 3 yrs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

I salute PJ for all he has done for the team, but unfortunatly it is time to let him go.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

Same here ...I salute PJ for his dedication to the BRUINS during all those years, but Wheeler can do the job even better he has thae ability to score on top ....

Lets give the chance to our young players....Marchand..Sobotka...

GO BRRRUINS ! ! !   Cant wait to see BRUINS-HAWKS in the Stanley Cup final in 2010

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcivermd21. Show mcivermd21's posts

In Response to Re: PJ...:
    [QUOTE]Resign PJ with a low ball offer, and make him a defenseman.  Send Lurch and his bling somewhere else.  Resign Kessel, and make Hunwick a real offer.  Make Charelli head of concessions, and get Grapes back here as head of all operations. Might not get a cup, but it would a hoot to watch.
    Posted by daPope[/QUOTE]

I mean i never thought of that. Why not talk about PJ moving to defense. Has the puck moving mobility there looking for. Plays exceltional d and use him on the penalty kill still. Hes not the fastest skater but he can make a pass out of our zone. Not a bad low cost signing IMOP. But obv we should sign humil over him in a heart beat.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

It is sad to see  PJ go because he gave his heart and soul to the Bruins his whole career and he was a leader in his own way. He has Bruin written all over him but the good young players we have, have forced him out. I hope these young players will use him as an example and continue that fine type of play in all areas that he did while playing for the Bruins. He still has some gas in his tank and will help some team in the NHL, but his heart will always be in Boston. All the best PJ.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shawnjararita. Show shawnjararita's posts

I have read on these boards that PJ can be replaced with guys like Bitz, Sobotka and Wheeler.  This is a fallacy.  None of these guys can replace the intangibles that PJ brings to the ice.  It will be sad to see him on another team next year.