Players you wish the Bruins DIDN'T acquire

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

Re: Players you wish the Bruins DIDN'T acquire

Reed Larson. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThisIsBruinsCountry. Show ThisIsBruinsCountry's posts

In Response to Re: Players you wish the Bruins DIDN'T acquire:
    Jon Casey- Easily one of the worst trades the B's ever made, Why did they think he was better than Moog? Rob DiMaio- Always hated him even when he was here Bill Ranford- Second time around Blaine Lacher- Thanks for coming Dennis Wideman - Was getting rid of Boyes really worth it? Kevin Stevens- Never did anything without Mario Marty Lapointe - Overrated
    Posted by moogfan35

The Casey / Moog deal was horrible.

I can only imagine how far this team could have gone last year without Steve Montador.  Easily the worst player on the ice every game in the playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThisIsBruinsCountry. Show ThisIsBruinsCountry's posts

In Response to Re: Players you wish the Bruins DIDN'T acquire : Right on Bookboy, the worst acquisition by the B's ever was Mike O'Connell.  Bad enough that is cost us a great player in Al Secord, but it also gave OC a foot in the door to later become the worst GM in history and set the franchise back 10 years.
    Posted by Crowls2424

Though he was a miserable GM, O'Connell was pretty good as a player here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Marty LaPointless.  Altough one year when I went to camp everybody was wearing t-shirts and it was obvious that he spent lots and lots of time pumping iron.

Kevin Stevens.  I can't believe Kaspar benched Neely and Stevens when Stevens should have been the only one.  I remember seeing them both sitting on the end of the bench, Neely was sitting there stunned.  Stevens was yapping away like an under age kid on the way to a keg party with his older brother.  Stevens was just ridiculous on the ice.  When he went to back check, he wouldn't stop and come back, instead he coasted huge wide circles.  Drove me nuts to watch him play so casually.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from brandonboys1. Show brandonboys1's posts

Mats Thelin was the other Euro

Glen Featherstone- perhaps the worst D man of all time, right in front of Darren van(G)Impe and Gord "The Mailbox" Roberts.

Kevin Stevens was high on crack.

Chris Nilan- loser never should have donned the spoked B.

Morris Luchowich- not the same player when he got here, did next to nothing.

Rob Cimetta - lots of bad #1's. takes the cake tho.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to Re: Players you wish the Bruins DIDN'T acquire : Right on Bookboy, the worst acquisition by the B's ever was Mike O'Connell.  Bad enough that is cost us a great player in Al Secord, but it also gave OC a foot in the door to later become the worst GM in history and set the franchise back 10 years.
    Posted by Crowls2424

OC worst GM in history? Did you forget Milbury? Can't figure if the blowhard pumpkin head was a worse player, coach, GM or commentator. Still think he suffered major brain damage from all the poundings from the likes of McSorley and Nystrom.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

DonCherry first off this is a message board for people we wish the Bruins didn't acquire, so you're on the wrong board there. Also, you'll have some enemies if you think drafting Bergeron was a mistake. Pre-concussion Bergeron was a legitimate point per game to 100 points a season talent, and post-concussion Bergeron is still leading the team in points. 

I'd throw Gonchar's name into the list as well. We traded Shaone Morrison and a 1st and second round pick for a rental player. 

Sections
Shortcuts