Playoff tickets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dom77. Show dom77's posts

Playoff tickets

I have been a Bruin fan for 40 years but have never been to Boston to watch a game
    I have watched them play in Toronto, Buffalo and Montreal.
    This year I want to go watch a playoff game in Boston and bring my 12 year old son with me,
    Does anyone know when the first round playoff tickets will be offered for sale to the general public?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mglmsrso. Show mglmsrso's posts

Playoff tickets

I would be safe and get tickets to either game 1 or 2... You never know if the Bruins will be playing more then that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Playoff tickets

Dom77 - just go to Boston and you can find many scalped tickets outside. I don't think the first round will be that much $$$. Maybe $125 each. If its only once in 40 years, you should be able to pull off that cost.
    Good luck and see you soon in Boston.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Playoff tickets

dom 77 , try Craigs list first. IF that doesnt work you can always scalp. I recommend getting their early, but WAITING. WAIT WAIT WAIT. Once the game starts, if Scalpers are stuck with tickets and just want to go home, you can get them down to below face even. Just say, "look the game has started, you can either go home with those tickets and throw them out , or take this $80 that Im offering you for both." Most scalpers cannot say no to that.

But I recommend getting their early, because you have to gage the supply/demand for the tickets. IF you notice that the scalpers are selling out, leving , and the people lingering outside the garden seem to be more buyers than sellers, you need to quit playing games, jump in immediately.

Supply / Demand really is game by game, so I recommend getting their early and if the Supply /> Demand, be prepared to do some hardballing, as you should be able to get in for cheap.

In either case, playoff Bruins hockey is electric. It trully is something to experience. Assuming you are a non-Boston native (because if you grew up as a sports fan in Boston, you prob would have seen the Bs before) you will prob leave a celtics fan too.

Its funny how that happens. I took a girl to a celtics game once. She was an avid celtic fan but not a HUGE hockey follower. She left also a Bruins fan. Playoff games at the garden (whether it be the Bs or Cs) are incredible.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Baz. Show Baz's posts

Playoff tickets

I have round 1 game 2 available- loge 3 row 5- 2 tickets $125each

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Playoff tickets

Dom, Drewski5 knows what he's talking about, but here's something to consider also. There are companies like ace ticket,stub hub ect., that you can get guaranteed seats from. They are company based scalpers, that sell tickets for a good profit. You can buy tickets for you and your son, from ice level to the rafters(where I usually sit), depending on your situation. The only reason I would not like to wait to gametime to by a ticket off the street is this. For me, a trip to Beantown to see the Bruins is an event. Get there early, let your son go down to ice level, and watch the players warm up. Then no matter where you sit, just being there is such a great event. Hey, if money's tight, pack some food and go. If you need lodging, grab a motel outside of town to hang your hat for the night. But go!

Sections
Shortcuts