PLAYOFFS FOR BRUINS START THURSDAY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from damgood. Show damgood's posts

These next two games against the KINGS & DEVILS are must wins if the BRUINS want to finish first in the East and secure home ice in the playoffs , WORLDS GREATEST BRUINS FAN DAMGOOD

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRUINS1952. Show BRUINS1952's posts

BRUINS will win both games ...100%

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

[Quote]They've got about as much a chance to beat the New Jersey as I do of becoming the Pope![/Quote]You will see

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Imafan, we always play NJ well. Every game has been tight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Drewski5 dont waste your time with imafan he only says negative things and he is not really a fan. He doesn't watch the games to know.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

haha, thanks for the heads up

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoonieMcKutchins. Show BoonieMcKutchins's posts

[Quote]
    Drewski5 dont waste your time with imafan he only says negative things and he is not really a fan. He doesn't watch the games to know.
    [/Quote]

Ignore looch the lemming, he is JJ's spokeswoman.

2008-09 Lost in 1st Round

2007-08 Lost in 1st Round

2006-07 DNQ

2005-06 DNQ

2004-05 NHL LOCKOUT

2003-04 Lost in 1st Round

2002-03 Lost in 1st Round

2001-02 Lost in 1st Round

2000-01 DNQ

1999-00 DNQ

1998-99 Lost in 2nd Round

1997-98 Lost in 1st Round

1996-97 DNQ

1995-96 Lost in 1st Round

1994-95 Lost in 1st Round

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

[Quote][Quote]
    [/Quote]

Ignore looch the lemming, he is JJ's spokeswoman.

Just go back to the boonies Mcslutchins nobody wants to hear your dumb a$$ either ya tool.
    2008-09 Lost in 1st Round

2007-08 Lost in 1st Round

2006-07 DNQ

2005-06 DNQ

2004-05 NHL LOCKOUT

2003-04 Lost in 1st Round

2002-03 Lost in 1st Round

2001-02 Lost in 1st Round

2000-01 DNQ

1999-00 DNQ

1998-99 Lost in 2nd Round

1997-98 Lost in 1st Round

1996-97 DNQ

1995-96 Lost in 1st Round

1994-95 Lost in 1st Round [/Quote]

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gcolez. Show gcolez's posts

[Quote]If they don't beat LA Thurs it's time to dust off the clubs and head for that far away fareway![/Quote]

No way they lose to LA after a nice break, NJ will be the real test however.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carloaz. Show carloaz's posts

I think every Bruins fan knows the freakin list of past year playoffs
    Get over it this year is the only year that matters. Bruins will be in the Final, you'll see. Dont worry be happy
    Boston Bruins Rock

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

You know, I'm more worried how they will show up against L.A. They're almost finished for a playoff spot but got some spunk and highly talented players. Goaltender Quick can give you a hard time, he's hard to beat some nites.
    Just wondering after a long layoff how the Bruins will react against a team that is inferior to us.
    As for the Devils sunday I got a good feeling, they will be up to beat them.
    NJ has won the last two against in very close games and last one in Boston NJ got very lucky . 2 cheap goals off of our own players and one , the tieing goal with less than a minute banked off a Devil's skate. We will win !
    I also feel it's important the home ice cause I'm confident we're going to the conference final and home ice will be a major factor against whomever we play especially if it's the Devils or the Caps.
    GO BRUINS !

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

Which one of you predicted Atlanta beating the Caps 5-1 last night? Any team can lose to any team in the NHL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

I disagree that the playoffs start Thursday. The Kings game will be a tune up for their real playoff date vs the Devils on Sunday. The Devils are playing exactly like the Bruins used to play and will be even with us in the standings. We will be playing for 1st place and home ice in the playoffs. We will see if the Bruins can get it together and beat a team a mirror image of themselves on home ice. The Devils are hot and on the same type of roll we were on in Nov., Dec., and a part of Jan. If the Bruins can win this game I feel a whole lot better going into the playoffs than I do now.

NOWS THE TIME GO BRUINS

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3rdworldcountry. Show 3rdworldcountry's posts

someone tell the d-men everyone in the league figured out how to stop the wrap-around.

Sections
Shortcuts