Plead to Julien: Remove Bitz from Line 1!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Plead to Julien: Remove Bitz from Line 1!

Over the last six games I have seen Bitz work hard and battle for loose pucks, and miss sooo many chances with his sluggish release. He is a great piece for this team but DOES NOT belong on a scoring first line. Savard continues to give him chances that he cant bury...and its not his fault..he IS NOT that type of player. Move him to line 3 or 4 pleeease Julien and put some talent on line 1 that can put the puck in the net!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Re: Plead to Julien: Remove Bitz from Line 1!

Who would you have there instead? Move Ryder or Recchi up? Try to make a trade for a right wing ( probably too early for that ).

I realise he's supposed to be filling a Lucic type role but its so frustrating to see him miss chances.

Same can be said for Sturm who seems to do so much right but isn't sticking it in the net enough. Mind you, I was feeling the same about Sturm last time out and he ended up getting 2!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

In Response to Plead to Julien: Remove Bitz from Line 1!:
    [QUOTE]Over the last six games I have seen Bitz work hard and battle for loose pucks, and miss sooo many chances with his sluggish release. He is a great piece for this team but DOES NOT belong on a scoring first line. Savard continues to give him chances that he cant bury...and its not his fault..he IS NOT that type of player. Move him to line 3 or 4 pleeease Julien and put some talent on line 1 that can put the puck in the net!
    Posted by dhitch[/QUOTE]

You always have square head sturm or led feet and hands recchi

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

Why not put Paille with Savard. Put Bitz back on the checking line as they have lost some steam lately. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Bitz should be in Providence, with Hunwick. Chiarelli paid 2 million for these two, and then Julien put Bitz on the first line. Great moves guys. That money could have been used for you know who.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hendy77. Show hendy77's posts

Move Ryder up until Looch returns.

Ryder still has a quick release and is a goal scorer.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

In Response to Re: Plead to Julien: Remove Bitz from Line 1!:
    [QUOTE]Why not put Paille with Savard. Put Bitz back on the checking line as they have lost some steam lately. 
    Posted by lereve77[/QUOTE]
    Paille is a younger version of Axelsson.  He is great at clogging up passing lanes defensively, but has hands of stone. 

The need for a first line right winger is obvious, but unless Ryder decides to wake up and play to his potential, the B's don't have one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Calling ERIK COLE
    Calling ERIK COLE

What's his cap hit?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Erik Cole: 2.8M

I would leave Krejci Wheeler and Ryder together. I would place Bergeron with Savard and Sturm, and I would have Sobotka between Recchi and Bitz and Begin centering the fourth line with Thornton and Paille.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rescue13457. Show rescue13457's posts

In Response to Plead to Julien: Remove Bitz from Line 1!:
    [QUOTE]Over the last six games I have seen Bitz work hard and battle for loose pucks, and miss sooo many chances with his sluggish release. He is a great piece for this team but DOES NOT belong on a scoring first line. Savard continues to give him chances that he cant bury...and its not his fault..he IS NOT that type of player. Move him to line 3 or 4 pleeease Julien and put some talent on line 1 that can put the puck in the net!
    Posted by dhitch[/QUOTE]

Also coach please use Micheal Ryder in the shootouts, hes fast and has a quick release.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

Put Ryder with Savard & Wheeler.It Might get him started. Keep Bergeron with Sturm & Recchi. Krejci is struggling also. Center him with Sobotka and Paille. Bitz should be back on the 4th line. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

By far the worst game of the year.. no will to compete that is very disturbing, don't mind losing but at least show a willingness to compete..

You can juggle all the players you want on this team right now , but I don't think it will improve their lack of scoring as a team... I would hope that Chiarelli has seen enough games to come to that conclusion and should not wait too long to get someone in here to help with the offense and take some of the  pressure off Savard and Bergeron....Krejci has been a big disappointment , I have no idea what is up with him, but he is getting pushed around and knocked off the puck with ease... He's not competing plain and simple...The Bruins need this guy to play like a top player... Bitz is a fourth line player and Claude should end the experiment asap...Actually since he has been moved up to first line the 4th line's energy level has dropped off considerably..memo to Thorton , your not a stickhandler , playmaker.. do you job, dump the puck in and crash the D..plain and simple..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from roydelaney. Show roydelaney's posts

Speaking of Thorton, why does he pull up and turn around every time he goes to hit someone?  He ends up bumping them with his backside and that's about it.  I would love to see him flatten some people.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

[QUOTE]By far the worst game of the year.. no will to compete that is very disturbing, don't mind losing but at least show a willingness to compete.. You can juggle all the players you want on this team right now , but I don't think it will improve their lack of scoring as a team... I would hope that Chiarelli has seen enough games to come to that conclusion and should not wait too long to get someone in here to help with the offense and take some of the  pressure off Savard and Bergeron....Krejci has been a big disappointment , I have no idea what is up with him, but he is getting pushed around and knocked off the puck with ease... He's not competing plain and simple...The Bruins need this guy to play like a top player... Bitz is a fourth line player and Claude should end the experiment asap...Actually since he has been moved up to first line the 4th line's energy level has dropped off considerably..memo to Thorton , your not a stickhandler , playmaker.. do you job, dump the puck in and crash the D..plain and simple..
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

4th line huge disappointment. This time last year the 4th line had scored a couple of huge goals...this year zippo

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

[QUOTE]Erik Cole: 2.8M I would leave Krejci Wheeler and Ryder together. I would place Bergeron with Savard and Sturm, and I would have Sobotka between Recchi and Bitz and Begin centering the fourth line with Thornton and Paille.
    Posted by dhitch[/QUOTE]

Good thinking, hitch.  That might work.  Except, how about leaving Begin-Bitz-Thornton together?  They did pretty well earlier in the season.   

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rjd57. Show rjd57's posts

[QUOTE]Move Ryder up until Looch returns. Ryder still has a quick release and is a goal scorer.
    Posted by hendy77[/QUOTE]

Ryder has a quick release? Are we watching the same player? His release is pathetic, except maybe on one-timers if no one is around him. With any kind of defensive pressure, he always seems to be pulling the trigger a millisecond too late.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

I agree with hitch also Sturm Savard Bergeron and hopefully Looch can practice when his ankle is OK to spend time with a coach to practice shooting to work on his release for he can stay in tune.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglandah. Show newenglandah's posts

would love to see sobotka given a chance to show off some offensive ability.. hes quick , strong on the puck and has shown that he can thread the needle on some passes.. now lets see if he can finish.. savard will give him those opportunities

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Good God, put somebody else up there, anybody, but get Bitz out of there.

It's kind of painful to watch.

Sections
Shortcuts