Please dont put sobotka on the fourth line

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglandah. Show newenglandah's posts

Please dont put sobotka on the fourth line

i know most people say that sobotka gets way too talked up on these boards but i personally love his game and think that he has some offensive flair that for some reason claude and co. just dont believe in. im hoping they atleast give him a chance on the wing with a scoring line.. why not try him with krejci and wheels.. all three are young and quick and strong on the puck. put ryder with bergie and recchi and see if patrice can get a little more consistency out of ryder.. especially since patrice has been making a lot more room for people on his line.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: Please dont put sobotka on the fourth line

4th line of Pail, Beg & Thor should stay the same, Sturm will move up with Sav and Bitz. Sob with Rec and Berg. I would prefer March with Berg's line as they didn't score but they looked good together. 3rd line same.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Please dont put sobotka on the fourth line

I'd like to see Paille-Sobotka-Wheeler that line was clicking for the short period they were together. Probably won't happen though Wheeler will probably stay with Ryder and Krejci.

Sections
Shortcuts