Please -- enough with the booing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Re: Please -- enough with the booing

Good for you !

But is there anything that you don't hate, BadHabitude ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Hey RMiller, did you see Halak's shutout tonight?!?  Ahhhh ha ha! 

Your jealousy completes me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to Re: Please -- enough with the booing:
    Hey RMiller, did you see Halak's shutout tonight?!?  Ahhhh ha ha!  Your jealousy completes me.
    Posted by Fletcher1
    Go easy on him fletch, I here they also got a bag full of brand new pucks for him, LOL.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

I don't really plan to engage in any conversations with schoolyard bully, hooligan fans who are proud of their ability to boo opposing team's players.

As I said earlier, the Bruins shut down the Leafs' only bonafide scoring threat while Versteeg and Armstrong were out of the Leafs' lineup. 

Bully for you !

Be proud of that !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

yeah we bruin fans shouldnt boo those poor laughable leafs  but...its hard not to when you seea team of jokers year after year....i have a saying up here in western canada...leaf fans always win the stanley cup in october...the tweety birds win the world series in april and the raptors.....well face it universe city  your a city of losers and players only play in t. o. till they get good then move on.....BRUINS RULE

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I don't really plan to engage in any conversations with schoolyard bully, hooligan fans who are proud of their ability to boo opposing team's players. As I said earlier, the Bruins shut down the Leafs' only bonafide scoring threat while Versteeg and Armstrong were out of the Leafs' lineup.  Bully for you ! Be proud of that !
    Posted by RMiller87

Halak had a shutout tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

I don't really plan to engage in any conversations with schoolyard bully, hooligan fans who are proud of their ability to boo opposing team's players. As I said earlier, the Bruins shut down the Leafs' only bonafide scoring threat while Versteeg and Armstrong were out of the Leafs' lineup.  Bully for you ! Be proud of that !
    Posted by RMiller87
    And then there's Hamrlik at 5.5 mil. It's truly a shame that such a storied franchise can be so poorly managed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Please -- enough with the booing : And then there's Hamrlik at 5.5 mil. It's truly a shame that such a storied franchise can be so poorly managed.
    Posted by pauly1

Great point.  Don't like it much when the shoe's on the other foot, eh RMiller??

P.S.  Scott Gomez.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

But please keep enjoying your little high fives to each other on your abilities to boo opposing teams' players.   It's classless and completely schoolyard. But hey, whatever turns your crank !
    Posted by RMiller87

Is it as classless and schoolyard as being a troll?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from POWERSURGE. Show POWERSURGE's posts

BOOOOOING is part of the game... If you don't like it; there's plenty of "classy" sportmanship on the golf channel....shhhhhhh! he's on the green....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

Holy crap RMiller GET OVER IT already.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Congratulations to Halak on tonight's shutout. 

Halak will NEVER be booed in Montreal.

So, how about you, booing edgits, GET OVER IT !!

Kessel didn't want to be in Boston, and as such, he is in Toronto.

How long are you going to kick the guy for that ?

Ten years enough ?  Twenty ?

If you are actually happy with what you got in return, why are you seemingly so bitter all the time ?  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Congratulations to Halak on tonight's shutout.  Halak will NEVER be booed in Montreal. So, how about you, booing edgits, GET OVER IT !! Kessel didn't want to be in Boston, and as such, he is in Toronto. How long are you going to kick the guy for that ? Ten years enough ?  Twenty ? If you are actually happy with what you got in return, why are you seemingly so bitter all the time ?  
    Posted by RMiller87
    You post here for the sole purpose of irritating others....who's bitter?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Re: Please -- enough with the booing : You post here for the sole purpose of irritating others....who's bitter?
    Posted by pauly1

Troll. Don't feed. Thanks.

I'm not one for booing myself, though I can understand Bruins fans booing Kessel. But with great players (like Ovechkin or Chara), I think the booing actually motivates them, so it's counterproductive. (Krejci, for one, says he loves getting booed in Montreal.) Kessel's a different story - I really do think it gets under his skin.

What's really funny is the notion of a Montreal fan complaining about players getting booed, when it was Montreal fans who booed Patrick Roy out of town, and have booed Carey Price relentlessly. Their own players!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

First, why the hell does anyone NOT have miller on their ignore list!?!?!  He is a constant cry baby and only posts to pot stir.  I would call him a hypocrite, but everyone including himself knows why he posts so whats the point?  Im so glad I dont have to read his garbage anymore since I put him on my ignore list.  I can only imagine that he is complaining about people booing Kessel, yet the Habs boo the American National Anthem.  Again, just put him on ignore and let him shout garbage at the wall.

Second, I love it.  Kessel deserves to get boo'ed and its NOT because he is such a great player (the reason Chara is boo'ed elsewhere) but because, in fact, he is a sniveling little cry-baby who did not want to play in Boston for the best fans a team could ask for.  Bruins fans might boo their own team 2-3 times a year, whereas the Canadiens can be up 5-0 and if the goalie lets one in they start booing them. 

I dont think its counterproductive to boo but I do think its a little childish, but with that said, I quite enjoy the booing of Kessel because it definitely bothers him and I think its great that he is gone.  Yes, he scored goals here and I loved watching him.....in the shootout.  The rest of the time he made me incredibly angry with his lackluster, lazy plays, like we saw last night.  Glad he is gone.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

First, why the hell does anyone NOT have miller on their ignore list!?!?!  He is a constant cry baby and only posts to pot stir.  I would call him a hypocrite, but everyone including himself knows why he posts so whats the point?  Im so glad I dont have to read his garbage anymore since I put him on my ignore list.  I can only imagine that he is complaining about people booing Kessel, yet the Habs boo the American National Anthem.  Again, just put him on ignore and let him shout garbage at the wall. Second, I love it.  Kessel deserves to get boo'ed and its NOT because he is such a great player (the reason Chara is boo'ed elsewhere) but because, in fact, he is a sniveling little cry-baby who did not want to play in Boston for the best fans a team could ask for.  Bruins fans might boo their own team 2-3 times a year, whereas the Canadiens can be up 5-0 and if the goalie lets one in they start booing them.  I dont think its counterproductive to boo but I do think its a little childish, but with that said, I quite enjoy the booing of Kessel because it definitely bothers him and I think its great that he is gone.  Yes, he scored goals here and I loved watching him.....in the shootout.  The rest of the time he made me incredibly angry with his lackluster, lazy plays, like we saw last night.  Glad he is gone.
    Posted by bigvig

Exactly, I just made the same point on another thread.  Booing is kind of bush league, but with Kessel you do it because it works.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

Hey RMiller, talk about classy Habs fans, huh. Burn any more police cars lately?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from knewjax hockey. Show knewjax hockey's posts

Classless booing?!  Booing another countries anthem is classless.  Booing your own goalie is classless.  And as Pauly1 stated, you're only on here for the sole purpose of irritating others.  That's classless.  Seriously how old are you, grow up!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Check my posting record.

I am neither in favour of booing anthems or opposing team's players.

It's unnecessary and classless behaviour.

But hey, as I said earlier, whatever floats your boat ! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

zamboni, when I go to the ACC, Leaf fans boo every time Big Z touches the puck. Fair is fair. Toronto can go s-uck goatpenis.
    Posted by CHARAWINSTHENORRIS

Thank you for this. I just laughed hysterically. hahaha

Kessel has a man-gina. He deserves to be boo-ed. As a fan, I felt pretty disrespected to hear stories about him saying he didn't want to be here. He is a pansy. Kids got talent, but when it comes to him as a whole..he is a bag of d00sh.

The Thank You kessel was my favorite chant to be apart of. I cant wait for Feb 15 so I can do it all over again.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Check my posting record. I am neither in favour of booing anthems or opposing team's players. It's unnecessary and classless behaviour. But hey, as I said earlier, whatever floats your boat ! 
    Posted by RMiller87

So what you are saying is , hab fans are classless , correct ?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Good for you ! But is there anything that you don't hate, BadHabitude ?
    Posted by RMiller87

don't hate?  classless and schoolyard for starters.  floats my boat.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

In Response to Re: Please -- enough with the booing : So what you are saying is , hab fans are classless , correct ?
    Posted by 50belowzero

Haha this is going to be one of those posts Miller just ignores because he knows you completely have him beat hahaha

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

Posted by RMiller87

Funny how you say that and still have the most posts on this thread... lol... Anyways aren't you retiring now that Julien said Seguin is NOT going back to juniors? Or was that just another one of your self contradicting posts?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

DEAR BRUIN FANS WHO ATTEND THE GAMES :   THANK YOU FOR BOOING....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK....

Go Bruins Go !

Sections
Shortcuts