Please -- enough with the booing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Please -- enough with the booing

Cheer up a storm when Ovie or Kessel take a good hit or cough up the puck but the booing every time they touch the puck is frankly bush league and Hab like at best.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Re: Please -- enough with the booing

Keep up the good work fans. I loved every minute of it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

It isn't Bush League.  Kessel cracks under pressure.  He just doesn't perform when he plays Boston.  You can bet that the fans have something to do with it.  So that is just the fans doing what they can to help their team win-it's called Home Ice advantage

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Please -- enough with the booing:
    [QUOTE]Cheer up a storm when Ovie or Kessel take a good hit or cough up the puck but the booing every time they touch the puck is frankly bush league and Hab like at best.
    Posted by zamboni24[/QUOTE]

Never !  When will you hear a chant like "Thank you Kessel" at the Bell Centre ???
    NEVER , only ole ole ole . No originality.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

yawn

I fully support booing kessel. We're not saying he's a terrible person, just that we need to rage against him cause he is the enemy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from POWERSURGE. Show POWERSURGE's posts

BOOOOOOOOOOOO Kessel  .............. Die in the toronto limelight.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: Please -- enough with the booing:
    [QUOTE]It isn't Bush League.  Kessel cracks under pressure.  He just doesn't perform when he plays Boston.  You can bet that the fans have something to do with it.  So that is just the fans doing what they can to help their team win-it's called Home Ice advantage
    Posted by titletownfan[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Bush league is Habs fans booing the American national anthem in Montreal.  What kind of a fan are you if you don't boo the other team's stars?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

How exactly is it bush league that the fans ride a player to try to force them to underperform?  It's not like the fans are shouting obscenities or anything.  They're just booing and chanting his name.  It's all in good fun.  They're supporting the Boston Bruins and if that means jeering one of the opposing teams best goal scorers, or whatever, then so be it.  Get over it.  It's sports.  It's all in good fun.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neely07708. Show Neely07708's posts

Seguins response to the Kessel boo's and thank you, Kessel says it all.  If we fans boo and chant his name, then he is doing something right.  Do we really hate him, or is he Toronto's biggest threat.  I for one don't hate him, the return over time is a far overpayment for him IMO.  The imediate Kessel replacement is Horton, but Horton is so much more a true Bruin type of player then Kessel will ever be.  Not to knock Phil, he is just a much better fit somewhere else.

Just like many other buildings boo everytime Chara touches the puck.  The best players get the most attention.  I just hope Kessel never scores against the Bruins, Leaf mania will never let us live it down LOL.

The 'thank you, Kessel' was probably my third favorite part of tonights game.  Horton taking on Phaneuf was my number 1.  Bergie finally getting her done, specially on the PP was number 2.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Fans pay the money, they can do anything,  within reason of course, they want has always been my motto... Bruins fans obviously are displeased with how Phil the Thrill and his agent ( he gets big points for this ) orchestrated along with Brian Burke their exit out of town..And typical Kessel response instead of having fun with it comes out with typical response  " "I could care less. Doesn't matter to me one bit," Kessel said, shrugging his shoulders and scrunching up his face.  Wonder if that will be the same response he will give Leaf fans when he goes into a long scoring slump and Leaf fans show no mercy?  Probably .....Good Luck with the Leafs Phil, something tells me your going to need it..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

yeah i agree...boo the little punk..he didnt want to play defence under juliens system...good riddence..he will score a l;ot of goals but most of them are garbage goals not big goals...yupTHANK YOU KESSEL...great disapearing act in the second and third period...and man TANK  what a goalie...the DUMBIES ARE SLEEPING...shhhhhhhh

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Leaf fans won't tell you this because they are too polite.

But it's really just classless and unnecessary to boo players on the opposing team.

Wow, the Bruins can shut down Kessel, one of the only bonafide offensive threats that the Leafs have, with Versteeg and Armstrong out of the lineup.

Whoop-de-doo ! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

Neely I completely agree.  I wonder how many people here actually "hate" Phil Kessel.  The main reason I don't like him is because I heard via media (unfounded or not) that he didn't want to be here.  And now he's on a different team.

So combine the two, and you're on my "crap" list.  Simple as that.  I will absolutely not deny how much fun he was to watch scoring goals while he was here (especially against the Canadiens!) but what's done is done.  Go Bruins 2010-2011!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

RMiller87 I don't know if I'm thinking of another RMiller or what, but I thought you had some insightful, legitimate things to say at one point.  But now you just sound like either an excuse machine or blowhard.  Take your pick I guess.  I'm a little disappointed.

Edit:  It's classless to boo players on the opposing team?  But Leaf's fans are too polite to say it?  Please!  How are your double standards working for you?  They boo Chara every time he has the puck.  Have you even bothered to ever watch a Bruins game?  I'm speechless... 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

I have never once heard Leaf fans booing Chara !

And they certainly don't blog about it after games.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]Leaf fans won't tell you this because they are too polite. But it's really just classless and unnecessary to boo players on the opposing team. Wow, the Bruins can shut down Kessel, one of the only bonafide offensive threats that the Leafs have, with Versteeg and Armstrong out of the lineup. Whoop-de-doo ! 
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE] I guess you must think savard and boychuk are chopped liver.
    I don't count sturm because of cap hit.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

But please keep enjoying your little high fives to each other on your abilities to boo opposing teams' players.

It's classless and completely schoolyard.

But hey, whatever turns your crank !

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]But please keep enjoying your little high fives to each other on your abilities to boo opposing teams' players.   It's classless and completely schoolyard. But hey, whatever turns your crank !
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE] Like when hab fans booed lucic after his beat down of Komi?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Please -- enough with the booing:
    [QUOTE]Cheer up a storm when Ovie or Kessel take a good hit or cough up the puck but the booing every time they touch the puck is frankly bush league and Hab like at best.
    Posted by zamboni24[/QUOTE]

Never enough booing for the little prima donna.  If he was responsible and professional he would have made a difference in the Carolina series way back when.

And he didn't.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

But mom, Billy started it...

Classless and schoolyard...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

When it comes to classless, just look at hab fans treatment of Price in the past.
    How's that Gomez thing working for ya. If anyone needs to be booed you should start with him. That is simply the worst contract in hockey (by far).
    But then again his contract runs up soon (3 or 4 years is it) LOL.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

And then there's the booing of the American national anthem, I'm a Canadian citizen and it embarrassed me. TRULY CLASSLESS
    No wonder most top free agents avoid Montreal like the plague

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]But mom, Billy started it... Classless and schoolyard...
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

Scott Gomez.  Ahhhhhahaha!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]But mom, Billy started it... Classless and schoolyard...
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

Leafs fans were sitting in front of me tonight.
    Polite Leafs fans said that we have a lot in common as we both hate the Habs.
    From Nova Scotia no less.