Please -- enough with the booing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Re: Please -- enough with the booing

In Response to Re: Please -- enough with the booing:
    But you were actually right from the start, zamboni24... Booing the team's opposing players is totally "bush league..." Hey, Habs win with their backup goaltender playing tonight... We're still #1 in the Eastern Conference... Go Habs Go !
    Posted by RMiller87

OUCH -- Can I be any more embarrassed? Miller87 -- The mindless troll with a negative IQ agrees with me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Speaking of booing, smattering of boos for Kovalev.

Kovalev deserves it, some nights far too evident he'd rather be somewhere else.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In Response to Re: Please -- enough with the booing:
    Check my posting record. I am neither in favour of booing anthems or opposing team's players. It's unnecessary and classless behaviour. But hey, as I said earlier, whatever floats your boat ! 
    Posted by RMiller87

Attending professonal sports events is unnecessary.  Doesn't have to be necessary for it to be fun. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

When any team plays in boston, bring on the booing....it shows we have a pulse. Like CJ has said.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

Maybe RMiller will bite his tongue and shut up now that the "classy fans of ACC" booed Dion Phaneuf in his own building.

Sections
Shortcuts