please PC, do not screw this up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikehawkislong69. Show mikehawkislong69's posts

please PC, do not screw this up

hate to be a debbie downer but I have a bad feeling about this. I can totally see PC passing up on whoever edmonton doesnt take and opting for fowler. I can totally see PC saying something along the lines of " I think we finally found that puck moving defenseman weve benn searching for. We like (insert player that edmonton doesnt take here), but we feel like we have a solid puck moving dman in cam who will fit nicely in the system.

Please chiarelli, even if its seguin so be it. You could move seguin, bergeron, or even krejci to wing OR even though id hate to see one of them go, trade either krejci or berg for a legit scoring wing. Plenty of options if edmonton takes hall. Just dont pass up on one of them

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Re: please PC, do not screw this up

Read:

There is no screwing this up.  Give PC credit...his moves have us 6th in the playoffs with the 2nd pick in the draft.  If we are going to trash him for the bad then praise him for the good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Chiarelli is a genius.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Or was it Brian Burke  ? so glad I set up a twitter account..

http://twitter.com/NotBrianBurke

"I havent been on TV in almost 4 days. 4 days!! Unacceptable! Thats why Im doing CP24 and OTR tomorrow. Burkie needs attention 24/7!"

Ha Ha LMAO!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

GM's jobs are entirely based on gambles, whether it's gambling when signing a player, drafting a player or trading for a player. Chiarelli took a huge risk when he traded Kessel, but the 2 first rounders and a second was a good enough price at first, but with the 2nd overall pick and another potential high pick next year he makes out of the trade like a thief. 

I trust him to make the right choice, I think we're in good hands from here on out.