pleasesellthebruins.com???????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

worked fine for me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jacobspleasesell. Show jacobspleasesell's posts

[Quote]worked fine for me.[/Quote]

Yeah, just worked for me again. I wasn't able to get in the last couple days, but it seems ok now.

Never mind...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NasdaqSexAddict. Show NasdaqSexAddict's posts

Re: pleasesellthebruins.com???????

[QUOTE]worked fine for me.
    Posted by Orrthebest[/QUOTE]

It is working fine for me also, Perhaps he had a glitch in his modem?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsweeney. Show bruinsweeney's posts

Newsflash: the post your replying to is from Nov! Have another drink!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie2. Show Nolakanookie2's posts

In Response to pleasesellthebruins.com???????:
    [QUOTE]Anyone know what's going on with this site? I tried to go to it and it comes back as a bad site. Hope JJ hasn't finally gotten his filthy claws into it and gotten it shut down. He's such a weasel that I wouldn't doubt it. Anyone with info would be appreciated. JACOBS IS A PR!CK!!!!!!!!
    Posted by jacobspleasesell[/QUOTE]

I think the site was overloaded when Jacobs announced the new ticket prices!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

We really need to organize something, it most likely is not going to change things immediately, but it could get a lot of attention and maybe stir the pot a bit.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

You people are nuts. This organization is in great shape and doesn't need to be sold. We spend to the cap every year now so the penny pinching excuses don't apply. Get over the ticket prices. Boston has now joined the price range of many other teams. If you don't like it watch it on TV. This summer all I've heard is wah wah waaaah. I'm sick of it. We are a couple months away from another magical season so just hold on to your hats and get ready for the ride. Woooooo.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupportor. Show Gardensupportor's posts

In Response to Re: pleasesellthebruins.com???????:
    [QUOTE] We are a couple months away from another magical season so just hold on to your hats and get ready for the ride. Woooooo.
    Posted by Reilly24[/QUOTE]

Another magical season? What other magical season are you referring too?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Maybe you are too cynical to remember but I remember about 8 or so months when it was freakin' awesome to be a Bruins fan. People were talking about how good we were and you could look at the sports page almost every day and see "Bruins win again". I remember when it ended at game seven I instantly thought what a great year we had, something to build on. Man we are going to have a great team for years to come. So what we lost. Get over it. 28 other teams lost too but we have something here. I havn't felt this good about our team since the early 90s. Go cry in your milk, I for one am dam proud to be a Bruins fan today.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

HAHAHA magical season this turned out to be

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RJbeefberger. Show RJbeefberger's posts

This website tells it like it is

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from norwoodmustang. Show norwoodmustang's posts

SIGN ME UP!!!