Poll Chara Supporter, Hater or Neither??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from smittyballz. Show smittyballz's posts

Just curious as to how people feel about chara. Its obvious I want his legs to break so we can put him on long term IR and then use his money on others... But be honest if you support him explain why. THX

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from smittyballz. Show smittyballz's posts

so thats one for chara hater :-) and both legs pls so no other team has to deal with him...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from smittyballz. Show smittyballz's posts

chrono is that a neither????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

neither. I went to the game in Montreal against the b 's when the lost 7-4, and I'm going on Jan22 to Montreal vs boston again b/c it is so close to where I live in Vermont. Chara played well when I was there, and like it or not he is the face of the franchise

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I like Chara, and I like the team, and we'll be ok when thomas gets back, we need to get a scorer. I reccomend Jokinen

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from smittyballz. Show smittyballz's posts

can you be more specific as to what you like about him. I am sick of people saying we have to accept things...If that was the case then we would still have slaves today...so enough with that BullSh##. These are opinoins and everyone is entitled to one...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmgrry. Show tmgrry's posts

Zdeno Chara is an old-school NHLer playing in the new NHL. He is too slow to catch up to the small shifty forwards as he showed against NJ and the Habs. His reach is both his biggest asset and his biggest weakness. Due to his reach he loses the puck in the triangle in between his skates and his stick. Since he is so big he does not change direction well and lacks acceleration. In the old days, he would have been very effective defending the Bruin goal because players were allowed to clear out the front of the net and run interference on dump ins to the corner. In fairness to Big Z, Chara faces too much criticism because of his giant contract. However he is indeed not the top tier defenceman we believed we were getting when we signed him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cberbes. Show cberbes's posts

If Chara was not wearing the C, was not being paid the highest salary on the team, and was not the "face of the franchise", I would be happy he was on the team....if that makes any sense.

Too much was expected of him, he is a solid second pair defenseman, and a decent first pair....IF he had a solid partner.

Basically I think he has been misused since arriving here. He is trying too hard to be a "mature leader". It's almost like he is trying to be Bourque....and he doesn't have the skill, and knowledge of the game to be that good.

Let him bang bodies, get into scraps, and just play a physical game and he would be fine. Make him the "leader" and he is falling all over himself trying too hard.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitch19. Show nitch19's posts

Chris and Batman sum it up superbly.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdsands. Show kdsands's posts

Dont hate him ,but he is not the player he is creacked up to be. He cant skate for crap, he make ALOT of mistakes in his own end and he dosnt play up to his size and strength. If he played meaner every night he might create some space for other guys. Overall I give him a C-

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitch19. Show nitch19's posts

And as far as Chris's post, while Thornton is out, and even when he's back, let's put an emphasis on "get into scraps."

Sections
Shortcuts