possible b's winter classic jersey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

possible b's winter classic jersey

not a bad looking jersey  if its the one that they will use 

http://thebostonsportsnetwork.wordpress.com/2009/09/10/bruins-winter-classic-jerseys-leaked/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pezell04x. Show Pezell04x's posts

Re: possible b's winter classic jersey

interesting. not a huge fan of the jersey though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

Yeah not a big fan of the jersey myself... too 'bubbly' but not much I can do about it either way haha. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

I was expecting a dollar sign in place of the B.

Seriously though, I'm not a fan of the horizontal stripe through the B, or of the predominantly yellow uniform in general, but I wasn't going to buy one anyway. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NU-Griff. Show NU-Griff's posts

If you care about what jerseys look like then you are not allowed to call yourself a fan anyways.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

timmah's face says it all.  barf.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

They can wear hot pink and ultraviolet uniforms for all I care, as long as they skate away with two points.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

In Response to Re: possible b's winter classic jersey:
    If you care about what jerseys look like then you are not allowed to call yourself a fan anyways.
    Posted by NU-Griff

So if we don't like the jerseys, we're not fans?  That makes a lot of sense...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NU-Griff. Show NU-Griff's posts

Exactly.  You should care about clearing the puck out of your defensive zone if you really like Bruins hockey. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

later for all you guys.

I like it.  I like the 50's look.  I like the sox.  I like the stripe on the pants and I think they should bring it back.

The Bruins colors were black and gold since forever, but you must admit everybody in every sport was trying to go all black uniform and I hate that.

It's time to bring color back into hockey.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

later for all you guys. I like it.  I like the 50's look.  I like the sox.  I like the stripe on the pants and I think they should bring it back. The Bruins colors were black and gold since forever, but you must admit everybody in every sport was trying to go all black uniform and I hate that. It's time to bring color back into hockey.
    Posted by BadHabitude

I'm all for it too.  Bring the yellow Canucks V jersey back too!!!!  Best jersey ever!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRUINCANUCK. Show BRUINCANUCK's posts

The new jersey is ok...but what I wanna know is who is the hot chick sitting next to Timmy?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

The new jersey is ok...but what I wanna know is who is the hot chick sitting next to Timmy?
    Posted by BRUINCANUCK

that would be  Carrie Milbank  she is  hot, anyway that jersey looks similar to the one the b's used during  the 1960's

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Please dont let that be accurate...maybe it was a joke leak. That has to be the worst jersey idea I have ever seen.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TommyD603. Show TommyD603's posts

The "B" is horrible

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlkGold67. Show BlkGold67's posts

That is a terrible jersey if true

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bhsreddevil12. Show bhsreddevil12's posts

I agree- the B looks like something from Sesame Street. Other than that, no complaints.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

i'm stunned at some of the responses from this.  stunned at the amount of people that HATE this.  i think it's classy.  an earlier poster mentioned that it looked like an older jersey.  and that's what i thought (i've seen photos of 'chief' in something similar).  i like it a lot!!  i've liked pretty much all the jersey's they've done with the exception of the 'winnie the pooh' outfits.  god, i HATED those!!!  but i really like this one if it's true.  along with the 'all black' edition (which i also like a lot), they have options.  i like that.  it's just an added element to the team that the fans can enjoy.  it doesn't make us any less of a fan if we care.  because believe me, we still worry about our 'd' moving the puck out of our own end too.

R.I.P. fred cusick

Sections
Shortcuts