possible/inevitable Bruins/Habs series

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsweeney. Show bruinsweeney's posts

I don't know about the rest of you, but I would welcome a first-round matchup against the Habs (if they get in!). The desired effect that Bob Gainey was looking for when he let Carbo go has not been there! I think there is something seriously wrong with this team internally, and after last year's series I know that the B's have a ton of confidence playing the Hab's. The B's need to find their game again (starting this afternoon!) There's not another team I would like to see the Bruins beat out in the first round than the Habs (especially during their 100th anniversary season! Not saying it will happen, but if so, BRING IT ON!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I believe in the bruins, I always have. Bring on the Canadians.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[Quote]I believe in the bruins, I always have. Bring on the Canadians.[/Quote]

Sorry -- too much history always ready to repeat itself. Somehow they flip the switch when the B's are involved. I always breathe easier when the Habs DNQ.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

If the B's had to face the habs in the 1st round of the playoffs and find a way to win they would be so high others teams should afraid to play them because they would be so high that October, November,December, and january would mean nothing. They would be on a new high and confidence would not be a problem. But the Bruins have had a hard time with the habs over the years and those looses have resulted in habs cups. I would like us to play the habs and beat them because that high would get us to the cup.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Agree with Zamboni.......Habs always seem to find a way to play spoiler against the B's. I think just getting by the 1st round will be a big boost to the Bruins and help push them to the conference final.