Pre Season Bruins VS Leafs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpJay76. Show SpJay76's posts

Pre Season Bruins VS Leafs

NHL network had tonights game listed but they aired pens vs canes from the playoffs instead. What the hell is up with that? I dvr'd the game and when i got home from work and put it on i was majorly dissapointed. I live in Gloucester, about 30 mins. from Boston so idk why i wouldnt be able to watch it.

Does anyone know why this happend? Also, i says that the game tomorow night against the Leafs is suppose to be on, does anybody know if it is going to be or not? If no, what about other ways of watching the pre season games, like online or something?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gaaucoin. Show gaaucoin's posts

Re: Pre Season Bruins VS Leafs

In Response to Pre Season Bruins VS Leafs:
    [QUOTE]NHL network had tonights game listed but they aired pens vs canes from the playoffs instead. What the hell is up with that? I dvr'd the game and when i got home from work and put it on i was majorly dissapointed. I live in Gloucester, about 30 mins. from Boston so idk why i wouldnt be able to watch it. Does anyone know why this happend? Also, i says that the game tomorow night against the Leafs is suppose to be on, does anybody know if it is going to be or not? If no, what about other ways of watching the pre season games, like online or something?
    Posted by SpJay76[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

The game last night was on MSG network.  On the NHL channel, the info bar said Pre-Season Game Bruins vs Rangers but that was not on, as you experienced.  No telling what will happen tonight.  I think NHL network is supposed to show the Toronto game.  "Supposed"

There are some computer link ups that might work.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

Tonight will be on - NHL Network - Toronto - its a given they will show a Toronto game. I was pissed last night as well, it was twice as bad to see the Canes vs. Pens series being aired.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Pre Season Bruins VS Leafs:
    [QUOTE] Does anyone know why this happend? Also, i says that the game tomorow night against the Leafs is suppose to be on, does anybody know if it is going to be or not? If no, what about other ways of watching the pre season games, like online or something? Posted by SpJay76[/QUOTE]

Yep confusing! What you might have been looking at SpyJay76 was the Canada NHL Network schedule they had the Bruins last night. Tonight US NHL Network has the Bs vs. Leafs. I believe canadien viewers can watch the game via TSN2.

Interesting if Chara, Thornton, Lucic dress opposite Orr & K0MO. I mean hoping for! Watch for Burke and PC to be sitting together somewhere.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beer-League-Goalie. Show Beer-League-Goalie's posts

So all the loyal Bruins fans in Toronto won't get to see either Thomas or Rask in net? And if Lucic, Chara, Savard played last night, will they play tonight? Probably not. That just isn't right.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grant22. Show Grant22's posts

Loyal bruin fan from toronto here. I am going to the game tonight and I just noticed the roster is up on bruins.com. Totally wanted to see one of the BIG guys play but am happy to see Bergeron and Brad Marchand in the line up. Also it will be good to check out Morris in his Bruin debut. Dan Sabourin though, yuk. Oh well, Lets GO BRUINS!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beer-League-Goalie. Show Beer-League-Goalie's posts

Lousy Bruins fans in NYC get a better show than the loyal Bruins fans who suffer day in and day out in Leaf Land. And we get stuck with bounce around backup Sabourin, not even a Thomas or Rask. This isn't fair.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Savard didnt play last night...is he playing vs Toronto?  Is Lucic?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Another angry B's fan here!

You wait all summer for you first look at your Bruins just to have the NHL Network/Comcast stiff you! I was pretty pissed! I even tried to find a phone number or something for NHL network because comcast is useless and could find nothing.

I hope they are on tonight, and they have the Saturday game listed also...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

timmy thomas is a lock to be starter so why waste him for preseason games. let rask sit on the bench tonight so he can get used to the view from the end of the bench lol.

Sections
Shortcuts