PREDICTION FOR the BRUINS-Leafs game on Thursday : Hate to say it but no McGrattan = No win

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

PREDICTION FOR the BRUINS-Leafs game on Thursday : Hate to say it but no McGrattan = No win

Again ....this time Phaneuf and Orr will start troubles ...Lucic will have to fight if McGrattan is not in the line up ...if McGrattan is out I hate to say it but Leafs will win ...if McGrattan is on the bench Phaneuf and Orr will be more quiet and BRUINS will win it

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Re: PREDICTION FOR the BRUINS-Leafs game on Thursday : Hate to say it but no McGrattan = No win

In Response to PREDICTION FOR the BRUINS-Leafs game on Thursday : Hate to say it but no McGrattan = No win:
    [QUOTE]Again ....this time Phaneuf and Orr will start troubles ...Lucic will have to fight if McGrattan is not in the line up ...if McGrattan is out I hate to say it but Leafs will win ...if McGrattan is on the bench Phaneuf and Orr will be more quiet and BRUINS will win it Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

So I take it that McGrattan is your latest "cause" you will be shoving down our throats.
    If you go to the track, I hope your better at picking horses than hockey players.
       Also, shouldn't Boston be favoured to win just by having Wheeler on the ice?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Re: PREDICTION FOR the BRUINS-Leafs game on Thursday : Hate to say it but no McGrattan = No win

And you would take who off on the 4th line to basically put a guy in to match Orr's amazing average of 3minutes on the ice?  Thorton can handle Orr if the occasion fits.... He finally showed me something taking on the boogieman yesterday..

Phaneuf?? when did he become a tough guy? ever see this guy fight?  neither have I.. Horton could take him one on one.. ever see this kid throw them?  Stay tuned it will happen...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Will you stop it with this garbage?  There is no need for a new thread based on McGratton every game along with a ridiculously speculative prediction.

You're are literally picking the guy who will have the least impact on the outcome of the game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Ill agree with you again.  Ive seen Phaneuf fight, and although he isnt a great fighter, he can handle himself.  He is a nasty guy with an attitude for sure, and throws some big hits.  He laid out Chara last year in a game in Toronto.

Ill agree again with Stanley:  If the Bruins signed McGratton, why not use him against teams that have REAL heavyweights?  Thornton did a good job of not getting pummeled vs. Boogaard the other night but come on, he wasnt trying to fight, he was trying to NOT get killed.

They signed McGratton for a reason, USE him!  I wont go as far as to say if he doesnt play they lose (I honestly think theyll lose if they play Rask anyway) but having him on the team isnt going to hurt them, thats for sure.

I also dont think a lot realize just how much a big fight can help lift up your teammates spirits.  Had McGratton taken on and beat down Boogaard the other night, it quite possibly could have shifted the momentum and had a big impact on the outcome of the game.  If youve never seen that happen, you havent seen a lot of hockey.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

With Boychuck out and Mcquaid in we have more fighters and toughness in our line up than Toronto.  Thorton has fought Orr a few times and has held his own.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I want McGratton in thelineup for sure.  BUT.
    Thornton-Orr is fine by me.  In fact Thorton likely looks for this one.
    Lucic-Kom or Phanuef-.  Fine by me as well. 
    Stuart is also a monster and can dance with the other 2 d-men or Brown.

Its gonna be a war for sure.  BUT.  someone needs to go with Orr for the crap he pulled last year. 
    We win the game 5-2. 
    Should be a great game.  Can't wait!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

He will continue to post if you continue to respond.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

he will continue to post even if we don't respond.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: PREDICTION FOR the BRUINS-Leafs game on Thursday : Hate to say it but no McGrattan = No win:[QUOTE]he will continue to post even if we don't respond. Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Ha ha you are correct Shup LoL!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

In Response to PREDICTION FOR the BRUINS-Leafs game on Thursday : Hate to say it but no McGrattan = No win:
    [QUOTE]Again ....this time Phaneuf and Orr will start troubles ...Lucic will have to fight if McGrattan is not in the line up ...if McGrattan is out I hate to say it but Leafs will win ...if McGrattan is on the bench Phaneuf and Orr will be more quiet and BRUINS will win it Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

You are officially the idiot of the Bruins blogs! Congratulations.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sort-Dem-Out. Show Sort-Dem-Out's posts

I lurk on these boards to waste time at work and rarely respond. BUT, this is the DUMBEST thread I've seen in a while. And that is saying something. @ Stanley, I know you're a little slow, but really? McGrattan playing or not will have a negligible affect on the outcome of the game. If he was so important, we would have seen him in a game. DIR

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

How about Wheeler?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

I think all this stuff around who can fight Orr, Phaneuf and/or Komiserak and the impact that would have on the game is just silly.

First of all, Phaneuf can handle himself but he isn't a fighter by any means.
    Komiserak won't fight coming off of shoulder injury and he's not much of a fighter in any event.  Orr will likely go with Thorton for some staged fight and Brown will lose a fight to someone on the Bruins and that will be it.

Bruins should walk all over the Leafs, sad for me to admit.

I predict Boston winning 5-1.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I said last game against NYR that Avery and Boogard would be tough to handle and that the B's would lost if they didnt have McGrattan in the line up ...this is exactly what happened ...and I say it again ...watch Phaneuf and Orr they will make the law in the 1st period ...why ??? All the teams are not afraid of Thornton ...Lucic is not suppose to fight he is too important on the 1st line 6 pts in 6 games ...samething for Chara ....so who do we have left ?????  McGrattant is very physical and very impressive on the ice , I am not saying he should play every game but NYR-Toronto and Flyers ...so no McGrattan in the line up against the Leafs = no WIN for the B'S ....(another of my prediction if you look at my posts was in Sept when I saw him play I said that he was going to make the team ....result : B's signed him) I dont want to brag about my predictions but its always going my way ...why ??? I know the game and my prediction for the next 3 years .....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Thanks BigVig ...and again we are not saying McGrattan should play every night but again the beasts like Orr and Phaneuf ...we need him in the line up

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

For the comments on Blake Wheeler I will start by saying this : Wheeler has had many chances to score short handed ...and goals wil come he will get a minimum of 30 goals this year ....I am probably the only one making such a prediction ...you'll see .....again I will be right ....sorry about all my good predictions guys but what can I do ...???

Maple Leafs by one goal if McGrattan is not playing just because Orr and Phaneuf will take Lucic and probably chara out for 7 minutes and +++ not because McGrattant is such a great player ....you'll see ! ! ! !  if McG plays = BRUINS by 3 (4-1)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Bruins need to concentrate on winning the game. The 4th line is playing well and Thorton, Stuart or Lucic can handle themselves. 
    If it were in Toronto would be different as the Leafs do look for fights to rally their fans but in Boston it'll work against them.
    What sux this schedule the Bruins have to start the season ,all this time off between games.  Enough already !!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

In Response to Re: PREDICTION FOR the BRUINS-Leafs game on Thursday : Hate to say it but no McGrattan = No win:
    [QUOTE]I think all this stuff around who can fight Orr, Phaneuf and/or Komiserak and the impact that would have on the game is just silly. First of all, Phaneuf can handle himself but he isn't a fighter by any means. Komiserak won't fight coming off of shoulder injury and he's not much of a fighter in any event.  Orr will likely go with Thorton for some staged fight and Brown will lose a fight to someone on the Bruins and that will be it. Bruins should walk all over the Leafs, sad for me to admit. I predict Boston winning 5-1.
    Posted by LoveRealHockey[/QUOTE]

Bruins won't score 5 goals with their pop gun offense.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Won't surprise me to see Orr and Thorton in some staged fight that'll have all the meatheads worked up WWE style...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: PREDICTION FOR the BRUINS-Leafs game on Thursday : Hate to say it but no McGrattan = No win:
    [QUOTE]Won't surprise me to see Orr and Thorton in some staged fight that'll have all the meatheads worked up WWE style...
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]
    That sort of thing gets you worked up does it?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]I think all this stuff around who can fight Orr, Phaneuf and/or Komiserak and the impact that would have on the game is just silly. First of all, Phaneuf can handle himself but he isn't a fighter by any means. Komiserak won't fight coming off of shoulder injury and he's not much of a fighter in any event.  Orr will likely go with Thorton for some staged fight and Brown will lose a fight to someone on the Bruins and that will be it. Bruins should walk all over the Leafs, sad for me to admit. I predict Boston winning 5-1.
    Posted by LoveRealHockey[/QUOTE]

Don't sell your team's chances too short there, LRH !

All this who fights who stuff is absolutely bogus.

The Bruins have very few guys that can put the puck in the net.

I think Lucic and Horton currently have 50% of that team's goals.

If the Leafs can neutralize those two guys, your team has a decent chance in this game, methinks.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

It would be really nice to see Dion Phaneuf knock one of those two guys into next year with one of his patented, smackdown, open ice hits...

He'll put himself out of position, of course...

But that's never stopped him before ! 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

It's probably not worth noting that Lucic and Horton have 44% of the Bruins' goals, while Kessel and MacArthur have 60% of the Leafs', and that with one fewer game played the Bruins only have two goals less.
    If the Bruins don't have a good offense, the Leafs is, at best, not much better.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Here's the kind of punishment that I am hoping to see from Phaneuf in this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkoAY8mbrhY&feature=related

Take particular note of the second comment on that youtube video which although I didn't write, I like the majority of hockey fans agree with !

Sections
Shortcuts