PREDICTIONS for this 4 GAME ROAD TRIP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawndartschicagoIL. Show lawndartschicagoIL's posts

PREDICTIONS for this 4 GAME ROAD TRIP

Thu @ ATL

Fri @ BUF

Mon @ STL

Wed @ MIN

I don't see the inconsistency changing anytime soon so I will go with 1-2-1 over this stretch.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from michwolverine. Show michwolverine's posts

Re: PREDICTIONS for this 4 GAME ROAD TRIP

2-2

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

This will be the best thing for Bruins to gel away from home.
    BOS 4 ATL 2  (Ryder will get 2)
    BOS 2 BUF 5  (Paille will play his best game)
    BOS 3 STL 1  (Lucic will be full force)
    BOS 1 MIN 2 (OT)(long boring game)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I'll be very disappointed if they can't find a way to beat both the Blues and Wild.  You are probably right about the inconsitency though:  2-2-0 for me.

Ugh, I just predicted they will hit five losses in a row.  I hope they prove me wrong.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

I believe this road trip couldnt have come at a better time. I will guess 3-1-1. I believe Lucic will give then some spark . My other reason for such a good prediction is the play of the Krejci, Wheeler, Ryder line the last few games. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from michwolverine. Show michwolverine's posts

In Response to Re: PREDICTIONS for this 4 GAME ROAD TRIP:
    I will guess 3-1-1. I believe Lucic will give then some spark .GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by notacryingwino

How can they go 3-1-1 on a 4 game road trip?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FredFromNH. Show FredFromNH's posts

I will guess 3-1-1. I believe Lucic will give then some spark . GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by notacryingwino

How can they go 3-1-1 on a 4 game road trip?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Nice to be wrong so far.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I believe this road trip couldnt have come at a better time. I will guess 3-1-1. I believe Lucic will give then some spark . My other reason for such a good prediction is the play of the Krejci, Wheeler, Ryder line the last few games. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by notacryingwino

Great call no-wino ! 
    Lucic was a spark and didn't have to do much.
    Again Krecji , Ryder and Wheeler .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthony3603. Show anthony3603's posts

In Response to Re: PREDICTIONS for this 4 GAME ROAD TRIP : Great call no-wino !  Lucic was a spark and didn't have to do much. Again Krecji , Ryder and Wheeler .
    Posted by BsLegion

Yes such a great call he picked them to go 3-1-1 on a 4 game road trip!

"LMFAO"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: PREDICTIONS for this 4 GAME ROAD TRIP : Yes such a great call he picked them to go 3-1-1 on a 4 game road trip! "LMFAO"
    Posted by anthony3603

dummy 3-1-1 means the game they lose is an Overtime loss. 3 wins -1loss = 1loss in OT.  Schooled.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Thank you BsLegion for explaining myself. Great win for the team now lets hope the momentum can continue. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Wheeler-Krejci-Ryder are playing very well...if they can keep it going they will go 3-1 on the road trip.  Great game by Ryder tonight, hopefully this snaps him out of the slumber that he's been in.  If Savard returns soon, they will be back in full form and raedy to make a run up the standings!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from s2e42o. Show s2e42o's posts

4-0 Baby!!! If we can find a way to beat Buffalo and get a little confidence going we can roll through St. Louis and Minnie!!!!!

GO BRUINS!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I feel like the bruins play better on the road. GO B"S

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Bruins will win against the better team and lose against the ones who aren't worth a dime.

Realistically,
      BOS 3 BUF 2  (Recchi, Bitz, Wideman)
      BOS 4 STL 5  (Bergeron[2], Paille, Chara)
      BOS 2 MIN 3 (Lucic, Savard)

The goal scorer predictions I just pulled out of my bum. But I say Ryder, Wheeler and Sturm go into hybernation.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Ryder-Wheeler-Krejci just getting started!  Points in 3 games for these guys and Rydes scores a couple of more goals!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

With Savy more than likely coming back for Blues game ,I think the Bruins will win two, lose to the Sabres and get a point during the road trip. The Bruins get 5 of a possible 8 points on this trip. Anything more would be the biggest boost the team has had all season. I hope they can finally hold a lead in the final minute.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

They B's win tonight and they are in 6th place in the conference.

I say they go 3 - 1 and by after thanksgiving they are anywhere from 4th to 7th in eastern conference standings and on their way to a more consistent game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

They B's win tonight and they are in 6th place in the conference.
    Posted by bluefox70

Indeed. And if they lose and Montreal wins, they will be in 12th place.

Furthermore, Atlanta, which is one place above the Bs, has 3 fewer games played.

A total of 6 teams above the Bruins have played fewer games.

I don't mean to pee on the parade, but the facts know no mercy.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: PREDICTIONS for this 4 GAME ROAD TRIP : Wrong wrong wrong tbd team looking good!!!!!!!!!! GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by notacryingwino

where is imafan ? or going under another nickname these days ?
    and the wiener called anthony ?
    Hey,  when the Bruins lost I wasn't afraid to face the music on these boards but when the Bruins win these trolls hide.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

3 wins with the most recent one finally in regulation. Next up the woeful Wild!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

I believe they are googling what a injury is and writing stupid goaltending post!!!!!!!!!! GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

I love to be wrong about losses! I was proud of this team tonight.

Sections
Shortcuts