Preseason game1 22nd September - Bruins vs Habs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Preseason game1 22nd September - Bruins vs Habs

Anybody know where to watch ? 
    Seems like RDS (the French version of TSN) is showing the game tomorrow.
    All eyes at the Bell Centre will be on Louis Leblanc according to reports (link only in french). 
    Bruins must dress a minimum of 8 NHLers in this game.
    Let's hope the Bruins blog will let us know what the lineup will look like.
    What to expect ?
    1- fights (hope Mcgratton suited up)
    2- Lot's of PP's (Hope Seguin is in lineup)
    3- If the boo birds are still out there (hope Chara is in lineup)
    4- A lot of hitting as both sides will have players to prove (Lucic and Horton anybody?)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Preseason game1 22nd September - Bruins vs Habs

If it's on RDS then it will be online for free , in French, but at least I'll be able to watch. I hope that Caron and Sauve are in the lineup to rub it in Montreal's face for over looking these two very good prospects.

McGratton in the lineup would be fun unfortunately Laraque will not be as i think he's trying to become a politician funny. I expect Marchand to get in some players faces to his usual chirping just hope he doesn't run Seidenberg over by mistake again LOL!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

In Response to Preseason game1 22nd September - Bruins vs Habs:
    [QUOTE]Anybody know where to watch ?  Seems like RDS (the French version of TSN) is showing the game tomorrow. All eyes at the Bell Centre will be on Louis Leblanc according to reports (link only in french).  Bruins must dress a minimum of 8 NHLers in this game. Let's hope the Bruins blog will let us know what the lineup will look like. What to expect ? 1- fights (hope Mcgratton suited up) 2- Lot's of PP's (Hope Seguin is in lineup) 3- If the boo birds are still out there (hope Chara is in lineup) 4- A lot of hitting as both sides will have players to prove (Lucic and Horton anybody?)
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

so they must have 8 nhlers in the game is an official rule of preseason games?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsNationNorth. Show BruinsNationNorth's posts

The game is on RDS for sure, I will be watching up here in Canada, with the sound turned down of course. Hoping McGrattan gets in too, but not much for him to battle against, Jarred Tinordi (son of Mark) is 6'6 but not a fighter. Andrew Conboy looks like the only heavyweight and if you google him there's some interesting history from his college days against Steve Kampfer.

This is from the Habs site:

"The roster for Wednesday night's opener against the Bruins:

Goalies: Carey Price and Curtis Sanford

Defencemen:  Jaroslav Spacek, Josh Gorges, Hal Gill, Yannick Weber, Jarred Tinordi, Frédéric St-Denis.

Forwards: Tomas Plekanec, Michael Cammalleri, Benoit Pouliot, Maxim Lapierre, Travis Moen,Tom Pyatt, Jeff Halpern, Louis Leblanc, Gabriel Dumont, Aaron Palushaj, Benjamin Maxwell,Andrew Conboy."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

adhte.net online is where bs fans can watch

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Which is the highest quality feed?

oh, and save McGratton for reg season vs. Pens, if McGratton is suspended for life for gouging out Cooke's eye after leaving a skate blade impression somewhere on his face, I'll send him a check for $100.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Re: Preseason game1 22nd September - Bruins vs Habs:
    [QUOTE]Which is the highest quality feed? oh, and save McGratton for reg season vs. Pens, if McGratton is suspended for life for gouging out Cooke's eye after leaving a skate blade impression somewhere on his face, I'll send him a check for $100.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

He's got to make the team first. They have to see what he can do.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Preseason game1 22nd September - Bruins vs Habs : so they must have 8 nhlers in the game is an official rule of preseason games?
    Posted by sclifton_4_freespeech[/QUOTE]

It's either 8 or 9 and yes there's a rule for a minimum.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.thebruinsblog.net/2010/09/21/roster-set-for-mtl/

Here is the Bruins’ roster for Wednesday night’s exhibition game in Montreal:

FORWARDS: Bergeron, Campbell, Caron, Horton, McGrattan, Paille, Recchi, Reich, Sauve, Seguin, Spooner, Wheeler

DEFENSEMEN: Bartkowski, Bodnarchuk, Boychuk, Hunwick, McQuaid, Seidenberg

GOALTENDERS: Rask, Schaefer

"Looks to me like Tyler Seguin will play center, along with Patrice Bergeron, Gregory Campbell and Ryan Spooner. We’ll find out more in the morning."

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

Really hope adhte.net shows this game, looking forward to watching Seguin.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

I hope the game is on somewhere but even though it's preseason I want us to kick the Habs butt. It's been a long summer without hockey and any hockey is good right now. This will be a great year for the Bruins and it's finally under way. I pray Savy gets well soon because we will need him back and healthy.     GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I'm gonna guess lines will look like this:

Paille Bergeron Caron*
    McGrattan Spooner Horton
    Wheeler Seguin Recchi*
    Sauve Campbell Reich

Theres speed, skill and grit on every line.

*Possible starting lineup pair if Savy is still PCS'ing

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Good to see Spooner Caron Sauve and Reich playing.

No listing yet on Direct TV  .  Last year they showed the pre-season games.  NHL Channel has the Calgary game on.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

I'm surprised they aren't bringing Krejci with them. 

Wheeler - Bergeron - Horton
    Caron - Seguin - Recchi
    Sauve - Spooner - Paille
    Reich - Campbell - McGrattan

Boychuk - McQuaid
    Seidenberg - Hunwick
    Bodnarchuk - Bartkowski

Rask - Schaefer

Defense is in no particular order, i just think those will be the combinations.  Rask will probably start, then Schaefer will finish last 1 1/2 periods.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]I'm surprised they aren't bringing Krejci with them.  Wheeler - Bergeron - Horton Caron - Seguin - Recchi Sauve - Spooner - Paille Reich - Campbell - McGrattan Boychuk - McQuaid Seidenberg - Hunwick Bodnarchuk - Bartkowski Rask - Schaefer Defense is in no particular order, i just think those will be the combinations.  Rask will probably start, then Schaefer will finish last 1 1/2 periods.
    Posted by beantowngm15[/QUOTE]

He'll be there, he just won't play. The Bruins move on to Rochester for a game Thursday night.

The Bruins will bring two complete teams on the trip plus a few extra bodies, some 45 players in all. The plan is that nobody will play both games.

“We’re bringing enough guys to play two teams,” said coach Claude Julien. “We think we have enough players here to basically make Team A and Team B for this trip."

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/hockey/bruins/view.bg?articleid=1283300&srvc=rss

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

TheBruinsBlog

D pairs: Bartkowski-Boychuk,Bodnarchuk-Mcquaid,Hunwick-Seidenberg

TheBruinsBlog
    "Contrary to Boston Herald note, Chiarelli said last night around 25 guys will make trip overseas."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

TheBruinsBlog

"morning skate lines: Caron-Bergeron-Paille,Mcgrattan-Campbell-Reich,Horton-Spooner-Sauve"

TheBruinsBlog "And of course Recchi-Seguin-Wheeler"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]TheBruinsBlog      D pairs: Bartkowski-Boychuk,Bodnarchuk-Mcquaid,Hunwick-Seidenberg TheBruinsBlog    "Contrary to Boston Herald note, Chiarelli said last night around 25 guys will make trip overseas."
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm... didn't realize Montreal was on the other side of the ocean... ;-)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins09. Show bruins09's posts

So I went to adhte.net to try to find where to watch the game tonight.  That sight is not very user friendly.  Anyone know what to do once there?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Preseason game1 22nd September - Bruins vs Habs : Hmmmm... didn't realize Montreal was on the other side of the ocean... ;-)
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

Wasn't condradicting your post that was just something I threw out there becuase I know that eventually it will be asked "How many Bruins will go overseas ?"

And be careful reading what is reported in the Herald.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

So they are anticipating fights here.

4th line
    Reich - Campbell - McGrattan

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]So I went to adhte.net to try to find where to watch the game tonight.  That sight is not very user friendly.  Anyone know what to do once there?
    Posted by bruins09[/QUOTE]
    Once it gets close to game time, scroll through the list looking for the Bruins@Canadiens game.  Someone with access to the RDS feed usually puts it up. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Preseason game1 22nd September - Bruins vs Habs : Once it gets close to game time, scroll through the list looking for the Bruins@Canadiens game.  Someone with access to the RDS feed usually puts it up. Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

Ha Ha yah I don't think they have a ten hour pre-game show...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Preseason game1 22nd September - Bruins vs Habs : Wasn't condradicting your post that was just something I threw out there becuase I know that eventually it will be asked "How many Bruins will go overseas ?" And be careful reading what is reported in the Herald.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I'm careful reading anything, but as that's a direct quote from Julien, I'll take it as accurate. Besides, it makes sense as the Bruins would be going from Montreal on to Rochester.

Yeah, obviously Kalman was responding to something else, but the juxaposition made it funny.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins09. Show bruins09's posts

Thanks DRCC

Funny Sandogbrewin....