Price listed on ticket question - are they different for sth?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Price listed on ticket question - are they different for sth?

So I've come into a pair of tix for tonight's Blues game from a STH.  The price is marked $59 on the ticket, but when I look online from ticket master the ticket is listed at $130.  I know that STH get a discount, but I didn't think they printed that on the ticket.

And I think I got a pair of tickets from a scalper once that had a range on them, it was 2007 for an exhibition game, I think it said $27.50-37.50 or something like that.

And the Bruins reps are actually calling and emailing me, surprised at that, I would think they wouldn't be having any problems selling seats.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from logeseats. Show logeseats's posts

Re: Price listed on ticket question - are they different for sth?

Price is listed on my season tickets.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

In Response to Price listed on ticket question - are they different for sth?:
    [QUOTE]So I've come into a pair of tix for tonight's Blues game from a STH.  The price is marked $59 on the ticket, but when I look online from ticket master the ticket is listed at $130.  I know that STH get a discount, but I didn't think they printed that on the ticket. And I think I got a pair of tickets from a scalper once that had a range on them, it was 2007 for an exhibition game, I think it said $27.50-37.50 or something like that. And the Bruins reps are actually calling and emailing me, surprised at that, I would think they wouldn't be having any problems selling seats.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

I was a STH for the last 2 seasons, and this year went with a 10 game pack rink side.  Prices listed on the tickets are the price charged by the Bs for that ticket.  Season ticket holders pay a fraction of the gate price; so the price printed on the ticket you got from a STH shows the price he paid for that ticket.  If you bought the same ticket at the gate, it would show the higher price.

Each year a certain # of tickets are allocated for STH, and for the various game packs and for Gate  (maximizing revenues).  This year, full season tickets sold out.  However, there are still multi game packs available. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Thanks guys. 

Sections
Shortcuts