Price signed...

2 years/5.5M...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=332431#YourCallTop

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

Re: Price signed...

Now we can get on with our lives.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

get on with our lives? we still have the kovalchuck drama to dish about!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Goody,  who will have the better stats,  Price or Rask ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

In Response to Re: Price signed...:
    get on with our lives? we still have the kovalchuck drama to dish about!
    Posted by DaveyN

Yeah. Forgot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I remember when Gainey traded Theodore out of the division how happy Chiarelli was. Now Montreal has done it again traded a goalie that beat out Price to take the starting goalie job, Almost single handly beat Washington, Almost single handily beat Pittsburgh in the 1st n 2nd rounds then almost got the Habs to the cup. What does he get ? A one way ticket to John Davivdson Blues palookaville!

Thank you Montreal!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Gauthier overpaid on that deal, considering that Niemi just signed with SJ for $2M.  Something tells me that Gauthier won't last long if he keeps overpaying like that.

I love it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

overpaid 5.5 for 2 years...  im a huge bs fan but this is a great deal for the habs price for under 3 million the kid is the real deal

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

we'll see if the price is right.
    (cough)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

overpaid 5.5 for 2 years...  im a huge bs fan but this is a great deal for the habs price for under 3 million the kid is the real deal
    Posted by bruins8

I agree that the future will show that the Habs got a decent deal for Price because he is a quality goaltender.The real screw-up is that,had they offered him less before they traded Halak,he probably would have taken it.Oh.As a Bruins fan I like seeing the Habs bungle deals.Oh well Go Bruins.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

Posted by bruins8

"real deal" someone please tell me what this guy has done past juniors, great butterfly in peanut butter, best thing for him was to git-oot of Montreal before the habitants eat em up -he knows it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

If Price lays an egg in the first week of the season, watch the fireworks !!  The local media in Mtl will tear him to shreds. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In 2 years Price will be playing for the Flames , they need a replacement for Kipper .

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

If 5.5 Million for two years is considered overpayment, I would like to know what TT's contract would be considered.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

If 5.5 Million for two years is considered overpayment, I would like to know what TT's contract would be considered.
    Posted by RMiller87

One or two years too long.

Sections
Shortcuts